Start by marking “Giorgio and His Star Crane Train: A Mini Bugs Book” as Want to Read:
Giorgio and His Star Crane Train: A Mini Bugs Book

Giorgio and His Star Crane Train: A Mini Bugs Book (Mini Bugs Book)

Meet the MiniBugs — four wild, crazy drivers, each with a book of his own. Giorgio speeds his crane train along until the inevitable CRASH and SPLASH! Frantically paced and chock-full of action words, this infectious book will have readers clamoring to climb aboard for the ride.
Published February 12th 2008 by Candlewick Press (first published January 7th 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Giorgio and His Star Crane Train, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Giorgio and His Star Crane Train

Mary Ann
Jul 05, 2009 Mary Ann rated it really liked it
This little book is great fun - lots of action in the illustrations and text - perfect for little kids who play with their vehicles. "Faster, Giorgio, Faster!" the bugs shout as Giorgio drives the star crane. Then, "Crash and Splash! Whee! Look at me!"
It just speaks to little kids playing with their Legos and dump trucks.
"Trucks Away: Giorgio loves this game. He has attached his strong hook to the Triplets' Knicks-and-Knacks Truck. Now he is winching them up to the the top of the hill. 'OK, ever
Sandee
Oct 11, 2012 Sandee rated it it was amazing
You can also find a review here:

My toddler and I do not agree. I do NOT like this book but he loved it. I had to read it three times as we sat in the library. My compromise was NOT to check it out of the library.
But it has the words "Crash and Splash" repeated throughout the short story and a big crane. What is a 3-year old to do but to LOVE IT?

Libby
Nov 11, 2009 Libby rated it really liked it
Shelves: picture-book
I liked this one because it had a lot of onomatopoeia and there are even a couple of songs thrown in, which my 14-month old son likes. Though, there is a lot of text on each page and it can be a bit overwhelming to know what to read when. Not to mention, my son doesn't have the attention span for it. I think he would like this one a lot more when he's old enough to understand the text. I would be interested in checking out the other 3 in the series.
Destiny Dawn Long
Destiny Dawn Long rated it liked it
Sep 22, 2013
Wylie Chan
Wylie Chan rated it it was amazing
Aug 07, 2013
Nathan and Colin
Nathan and Colin rated it it was ok
Mar 07, 2013
Jenny
Apr 29, 2009 Jenny rated it liked it
Shelves: picture-books
Funny and silly.
Jessica Spanyol wrote and illustrated her first story, "Carlo the Giraffe Who Could Not Read," when she was a precocious six and a half years old. As she grew older, her literary ambitions gave way to artistic ones, and she began a career as a fine artist. But the adult Jessica Spanyol, it turned out, could not shake the memory of Carlo the giraffe. So thirty years after its writing, she ...more
More about Jessica Spanyol...

Mini Bugs Book (4 books)
  • Clemence and His Noisy Little Fire Engine: A Mini Bugs Book
  • Bob and His No. 1 Van: A Mini Bugs Book
  • Keith And His Super Stunt Rally Racer (Mini Bugs)