Start by marking “Emil i Lönneberga” as Want to Read:
Emil i Lönneberga

Emil i Lönneberga (Emil of Lönneberga #1)

4.29 of 5 stars 4.29  ·  rating details  ·  3,391 ratings  ·  43 reviews
Emil i Lönneberga hette en pojke som bodde i Lönneberga.
Det var en liten besvärlig en, inte riktigt så snäll som du. Fast såg snäll ut, det gjorde han visst det. När han inte skrek. Han hade runda blå ögon och ett runt rödblommigt ansikte och ljust, ulligt hår. Alltihop såg snällt ut på något sätt, så man kunde tro att Emil var en riktig liten ängel. men det skulle man bar
Published 2004 by Rabén & Sjögren (first published 1963)

To ask other readers questions about Emil i Lönneberga, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Emil i Lönneberga

Pippi Longstocking by Astrid LindgrenThe Complete Fairy Tales by Hans Christian AndersenThe Ugly Duckling by Jerry PinkneyRonia, the Robber's Daughter by Astrid LindgrenMoominland Midwinter by Tove Jansson
Scandinavian Children's Books
26th out of 121 books — 23 voters
Matilda by Roald DahlCharlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald DahlJames and the Giant Peach by Roald DahlThe BFG by Roald DahlFive on a Treasure Island by Enid Blyton
Classic Children's Authors
43rd out of 66 books — 11 voters

More lists with this book...

Manny
A sort of Swedish children's version of Henry IV, Part 1. Emil, who's about 8 and lives on Katthult Farm, is the worst kid in Småland (a rural part of Sweden where they talk funny), and his crazy ideas are always getting him into trouble. But, as Astrid Lindgren tells you every now and again while she's narrating the story, when he grew up he became the Chairman of the Local Council Board, and that is the Very Finest Thing Anyone Can Be. A bit like becoming King of England, you understand.

Each t
Dalai
I miss you Emil. My childhood friend.
Debora Tobing
Pertama kali baca waktu SD, gue dibuat terpingkal-pingkal sama tingkah polah Emil yang bisa bikin seisi rumah pertanian Katthult jungkir balik ketika ia berada dalam masalah. Mulai dari memasukkan kepalanya ke dalam mangkuk sup, mengerek Ida, adik perempuannya di tiang bendera, hingga menggagalkan perampokan. Bisa kebayang gimana perasaan ibunya saat semua kejadian-kejadian itu berlangsung hingga pada akhirnya ia mencatatnya sambil tersenyum-senyum sendiri.

Astrid Lindgren sukses banget ngegambar
Bea
Ah, that was such a brilliant book to read!!! For one thing I'm proud I've just finished my first book in Swedish, and I also so loved to revisit the stories of Emil - in German Michel - that I read as a child. Astrid Lindgren always has been one of my favourite authors and THE favourite author when I was small, I've read nearly all of her books and the characters and stories are still present in my mind though it's been a long long time since I read any of those stories. So I'm really looking f ...more
Helle
This is a shorter version of the 400 page book about Emil's adventures - Emil being probably the most famous boy in Scandinavian literature and much loved by adults and children alike. It was especially enjoyable reading aloud to my youngest daughter this time as we read it right before and after visiting Astrid Lindgren's World in Sweden - a theme park devoted to Lindgren's stories, and a park which is quaint and lovely, full of birch trees, and which included a stellar performance about/with E ...more
Radostina Georgieva
I think this is the first book I remember reading as a child. I absolutely loved how funny it was! Will definitely read it to my own children some day.
Магдалена
Една много интересна книга. Препоръчвам я на всяко дете даже може и родител.
Rumbdeshkar
قصة جميلة وطفل شقي مليء بالحيوية والنشاط
لقد أحببت القصة ولغتها الجميلة وعشت مع إميل لحظات مرحة رائعة

إميل في لنبريا، قصة جميلة لم أندم على اقتنائها مطلقا ^_^
Paulina_alice
This was one of my favourite books when I was a kid. My Granny used to read it to me while I was drawing and it was one of the most happy and magical moments in my life <3

I actually think this is one of the best kids books ever.
Fransisca Restiawardani
See, I don't usually have much patience for hyperactive children. Let say, a hyperactive boy like Emil from Lonneberga. I don't know what would I do to such a kid if there's one around me. Sometimes I just see it as an ill behaviour. But Emil in this book explains everything. How he has never meant to harm anyone but happened to do things in the wrong way.

The story is good. Typical of children book which was written to be inspiringly lightly. Simply, the story reminds me again and again that peo
Cana Yusuf
it's a hilarious books, about a very naughty boy with a handful ideas. me and my daughter really enjoy reading this book together
Hanna
I read this for my 6-year-old son and 2-year-old daughter as a bedtime story book. It's one of the kids' books everyone in the Northern countries knows, and it's very nostalgic for me. Eemeli is also a good role model for my son, who is a very anxious child. I really like Astrid Lindgren, and can't wait until I can start reading Ronja and Brothers Lionheart for my kids.
Camilla Kristensen
Oh, sweet childhood memories. I giggled my way through this <3
Dina Hadfina
LOVVVVVEEEEE.

IT"S FUNNY AND ANYTHING!!!
AN
Just can't find the version that I actually read. However, I believe that it's still a very sweet book after all!
Bistra Ivanova
Чела съм ги веднъж като малка (книжката беше на Миленка) и имах чудесни спомени за Емиловите пакости. Сега също се забавлявах, но не чак дотам, че да историите да влязат в списъка с любимите ми книги на Астрид (Карлсон, Роня, Пипи).
Иначе - беше ми мило, защото вече знам какво е било детството на авторката и защо за точно тези неща разказва тя.

Това издание съдържа книгите "Емил от Льонеберя" (1963), "Нови пакости на Емил от Льонеберя" (1966) и "Жив е още Емил от Льонеберя" (1970). Илюстрациите
Lea Citra
Keren banget ceritanya. Amaze banget ada anak kayak Emil yang luar biasa cerdas. Semua kenakalannya itu muncul karena dia sangat aktif & pintar. Mulai dari kepala yang masuk ke mangkok soup, sampai adik perempuannya yang dikerek ke tiang bendera. Udah gitu kalau dihukum dia akan dimasukkan ke rumah gudang & dia akan bikin boneka kayu di situ. Masih inget banget walau bacanya waktu SD.
Roberta
Една от най-забавните и интересни детски книги някога написани.
Sanna
Parhaita lastenkirjoja mitä on. Lämminhenkisiä, ilahduttavan aitoja tarinoita Eemelin metkuista Kissankulman maalaistalossa. 5-vuotias poikakin tykkäsi ja koska on kiinnostunut siitä miten ennen vanhaan elettiin, Eemelin kootut metkut on sitäkin mainiompaa luettavaa.

Suosittelen, suosittelen, suosittelen!
Lukman Lw
Novel pertama yang pernah saya baca sejak duduk dibangku SD. terbit tahun 1963. dan sampai sekarang masih ingat kejadian-kejadian dalam novel ini. seakan-akan membawa saya kembali ke jaman dahulu kala. Emil, anak kecil yang setiap hari tak berhenti membuat kekacauan. Namun siapa sangka dialah anak yang sangat cerdas!
Батзориг
Story of annoying kid.
Story of his ultimate triumph.

(This) is the very first book i have read.
(Also) first and maybe the last (?) book i have ever read 100 times, literally...

(First) book i have ever laughed so hard...
(First) book i have ever wept so soft...

Talya

إميل في لنبريا، قصة جميلة لم أندم على اقتنائها مطلقا ^_^
BoekenTrol
Feb 15, 2009 BoekenTrol rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: all parents with children of 6 years and olderchildren
Love this book. It is very recognizable for children: a 5-year old boy who constantly gets into trouble, although he really tries to do his very best to stay out of them.
Everything just always seems to go wrong, without any bad intentions from his side. Higly recommended!
Andre
Tokoh cerita anak paling favorit saya. Astrid Lindgren benar-benar mengerti dunia anak. Nakal bukan berarti buruk tapi menjadi petualangan masa kecil yg seru! Jangan salahkan mereka karena kita tidak paham.
Shamila Abeysinghe
Extremely entertaining.
Loved this book when I first read it in Sinhala, when I was a kid. Found an unabridged English version later. Couldn't find it here, though.
Sally
I actually read this in Swedish! I doubt I could manage it all now, but still. Go me! Naughty little Emil was heaps of fun as well :)
Fredrik Jambrén
Första riktiga boken som vi läst för barnen, de ville knappt att vi skulle sluta läsa på kvällarna. Emil är ju ändå Emil.
Hobby

more about this book, check on my review at here :
  • Ян Бибиян
  • Pancakes for Findus (Findus and Pettson) (Findus & Pettson)
  • Патиланско царство
  • Pünktchen und Anton
  • Karius und Baktus
  • Der Räuber Hotzenplotz: Eine Kasperlgeschichte (Hotzenplotz, #1)
  • Ние, врабчетата
  • Oh, wie schön ist Panama
  • Jim Knopf und die Wilde 13
  • Gummi Tarzan
  • Moominpappa's Memoirs (The Moomins, #4)
  • Eine Woche voller Samstage (Sams, #1)
  • Naksitrallid. Esimene ja teine raamat
Astrid Anna Emilia Lindgren, née Ericsson, was a Swedish children's book author and screenwriter, whose many titles were translated into 85 languages and published in more than 100 countries. She has sold roughly 145 million copies worldwide. Today, she is most remembered for writing the Pippi Longstocking books, as well as the Karlsson-on-the-Roof book series.
More about Astrid Lindgren...

Emil of Lönneberga (9 books)
  • Nya hyss av Emil i Lönneberga
  • Än lever Emil i Lönneberga
  • Immer dieser Michel
  • Emil And The Bad Tooth
  • Emil's Little Sister
  • Nur nicht knausern, sagte Michel aus Lönneberga
  • Emil I Ciasto Na Kluski
  • Emil in the Soup Tureen
Pippi Longstocking The Brothers Lionheart Ronia, the Robber's Daughter Pippi in the South Seas Karlson on the Roof