Start by marking “Star Dreams (Magic Kitten, 3)” as Want to Read:
Star Dreams (Magic Kitten, 3)

Star Dreams (Magic Kitten #3)

4.22 of 5 stars 4.22  ·  rating details  ·  199 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Flame meets Jemma Watson in an alley, and this ordinary girl soon realizes that she is dealing with an extraordinary kitten. Flame’s magic powers come in handy as Jemma auditions for dance school while trying to look after her younger siblings. But the fun can’t last forever as Flame senses his enemies close by and must return to his kingdom. . .
Published August 14th 2008 by Grosset & Dunlap (first published July 27th 2006)

Laila
it's an awesome book book i would tell anyone to read it because if you like mysteries and books that are comforting then this book right here is perfect for you.
Maggie
I love Sue Bentley's books because I like magic and I like cats, so these books are just right for me. (Even though they are easy for me to read.)
Rosa Ramôa
Os gatos tornam sonhos possíveis...;)
Divya Pillai
The important person is this book is Flame. He is inportant because he was found in a dump and was taken home and now it is really cool to have a cat that can talk in a book. The part that I liked in this book is when Flame sneaks into Jemma's bookback and says that he will use magic to make himself be invisible. The part in this book that is a problem is when Jemma thinks that she sees a lion and really she is seeing a cat. In conclusion, this is how my book summary ends.
Jaime
My 5 year old daughter and me read these books together and she loves them! These our her new favorite chapter books and she can't wait to read the next one! It's magical, funny, and sincere all at the same time!
jacky
We were still reading in order at this point, I believe. Everything we came to expect in the series. I like how this series often looks at slightly complex or unusual problems. Sure, she is auditioning for a dance school and that is pretty ordinary as far as plots go for books for little girls, but the added conflict of Jemma being embarrassed about her family life gives the books a little more depth.
fathimathu nahila
an interesting book
Great for early readers ready for their first foray into chapter books. Occasional illustrations make reading even more fun; great for reluctant readers.
Bridget
it could have been better but yet it still really hooked me into reading it so keep up the good work Sue Bentley!
Meredith
Very quick read
Katie
Katie added it
Feb 27, 2015
Waniyah Gomez
Waniyah Gomez marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2015
Karen Levin
Karen Levin marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2015
Hannah Stone
Hannah Stone marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2015
MacKenzie
MacKenzie marked it as to-read
Lynn
Lynn marked it as to-read
Elora
Elora marked it as to-read
Julia
Julia added it
Chloe
Chloe added it
Feb 02, 2015
  • Cosmo and the Magic Sneeze
  • Penny The Pony Fairy (Rainbow Magic: Pet Keeper Fairies, #7)
  • The Silver Dolphin (Mermaid Curse, #1)
  • Scarface Claw
  • Romeo and Juliet (A Shakespeare Story)
  • Callie (Kitty Corner, #1)

Magic Kitten (1 - 10 of 15 books)
  • A Summer Spell (Magic Kitten, #1)
  • Classroom Chaos
  • Double Trouble
  • Moonlight Mischief (Magic Kitten #5)
  • A Circus Wish (Magic Kitten, No. 6)
  • Sparkling Steps (Magic Kitten)
  • A Glittering Gallop (Magic Kitten, 8)
  • Seaside Mystery
  • Firelight Friends
  • A Shimmering Splash (Magic Kitten)
A Summer Spell (Magic Kitten, #1) Classroom Chaos A New Beginning (Magic Puppy, 1) Muddy Paws (Magic Puppy, 2) Moonlight Mischief (Magic Kitten #5)