Start by marking “The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2009” as Want to Read:
The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2009

The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2009

4.57 of 5 stars 4.57  ·  rating details  ·  63 ratings  ·  8 reviews
More than 4 million copies sold! This series is the only one that offers evaluations based on reader surveys and critiques, compiled by a team of unbiased inspectors.- Hotels, attractions, and restaurants in all price categories

- Extensive information on shopping, nightlife, and sports

- Easy-to-use, two-color design

- Detailed, 2-color maps

From the publishers of "The Unoffi
Published August 1st 2008 by John Wiley & Sons

To ask other readers questions about The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2009, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2009

Bob
The best Disney World travel guide out there. I read it cover to cover (minus the Universal Studios and water park sections) and will use it as reference for our trip this year. Entertaining writing and a great reminder/primer of Disney Magic.
Amanda
This is a very good guidebook for travel to Disney World. My family is not interested in the very detailed touring plans. Although they are extremely well researched and some families may love these plans, they are too regimented and structured for our vacation time. Nevertheless, there is a great deal of useful information in this book, even for repeat visitors like us. I found the suggestions from other readers especially helpful, and at times entertaining (the section about "It's A Small Worl ...more
Lisa
The second of these that I have read (I read the 2007 version back went we went last time.), and it was even a little better than the first, as now it even has a color photo section. This guide is realy amazing, and a must if you are ever even thinking of going to Disney World. I actually read it in a day, i am so excited to start planning our next trip!
Andrea
Jul 25, 2011 Andrea added it
I read this one in preparation for our trip to WDW next year (2010). It was overwhelming--you knew you'd have to do so much planning for a successful trip! Things sure have changed since our last trip there. This is chock-full of information: just about everything you could possibly want to know. At least I have a year to plan!
January
Fantastic! This guide really speaks to the 'obsessive vacation planner', which I am. The information is very detailed, and backed by statistics and solid data. I'm looking forward to using the touring plans to have a smooth trip to the World (as smooth as it can be with a 6 and 3 year old).
Michelle
We wouldn't dream of visiting Disney World without first consulting the time and frustration saving methods detailed in this book.
Sheila
If you're going to Disney, this book is a must read. It helped me save so much time in lines...
Kristen
This book is awesome. The touring plans made Disney World bearable.
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Bob Sehlinger is the creator of the Unofficial Guide travel series and author or co-author of over 25 travel guides. He makes his home in Birmingham, Alabama, where the catfish are jumping and the cotton is high.
More about Bob Sehlinger...
The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2008 The Unofficial Guide: Walt Disney World 2013 The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2014 The Unofficial Guide: Walt Disney World 2012 The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2015