Start by marking “Los Angeles Attractions” as Want to Read:
Los Angeles Attractions

Los Angeles Attractions

Los Angeles Attractions is the ultimate guidebook to one of the world's most glamorous and exciting cities. The definitive resource for visitors and residents alike, it offers you insight into the hidden treasures, unique discoveries and distinctive landmarks. Inside you will find:

world-renouned architecture, from Frank Lloyd Wright's classic Ennis House to Frank Gehry's
Published December 10th 2007 by Museon Books

To ask other readers questions about Los Angeles Attractions, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Los Angeles Attractions

Elisa Parhad
Apr 02, 2010 Elisa Parhad rated it it was amazing
The best guide book on LA, PERIOD. No need to buy a star map, the info is here. No need for a SoCal architecture primer, you'll have it. Celebrities, cemetaries, culture, art, history, best beaches, attractions, and more--you'll find it in this book along with detailed maps, intriguing pictures, and overviews of typical topics written with ease and directness. This would be invaluable as a tourist, and even as a local, LA Attractions is regularly pulled off my shelf for all sorts of helpful ...more
Garrett Cash
Mar 15, 2016 Garrett Cash rated it it was amazing
Shelves: nonfiction, travel
I haven't read any books on Los Angeles attractions other than this one, but I can't imagine any other one being better. The pictures are fantastic, there's a ton of information on just about everything you could think of. I enjoyed flipping through and reading it, all the while adding things I didn't know existed to my itinerary this upcoming trip. I feel like you could probably know more about LA and its history/interesting spots reading this than many do who live there.
J
Sep 03, 2011 J rated it it was amazing
Loved this book. Loved the pictures. Loved the little vignettes. Read Fodor, Frommers, Lost Planet and a few others. This was simply the best book for LA by far.
Becky
Mar 29, 2008 Becky rated it it was amazing
Wish I had this book when I went to LA. Great illustrations with tons of detailed information, mainly about individual houses.
Mae Coughlin
Mae Coughlin rated it it was amazing
Sep 30, 2014
Scott Butters
Scott Butters rated it liked it
Jan 09, 2016
Jennifer rated it really liked it
Feb 02, 2011
Holly
Holly rated it liked it
Apr 06, 2012
Angie
Angie marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2010
Linda
Linda marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2011
Dan
Dan added it
Jun 06, 2011
Katie
Katie marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2012
Zia
Zia marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2013
Josh
Josh marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2014
Joshua
Joshua added it
Oct 04, 2014
Laura Rooney
Laura Rooney marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2015