Start by marking “Five Complete Miss Marple Novels: The Mirror Crack'd / A Caribbean Mystery / Nemesis / What Mrs. McGillicuddy Saw! / The Body in the Library” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Five Complete Miss Mar...

Agatha Christie

4.26 of 5 stars 4.26  ·  rating details  ·  622 ratings  ·  17 reviews
Agatha Christie: Five Complete Miss Marple Novels (The Mirror Crack'd / A Caribbean Mystery / Nemesis / What Mrs. Mcgillicuddy Saw! / The Body in the Library)
Hardcover
Published July 2nd 1990 by NEW YORK: AVENEL, 1980 (first published January 1st 1980)

To ask other readers questions about Five Complete Miss Marple Novels, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Five Complete Miss Marple Novels

The Cider House Rules by John IrvingThe Cask of Amontillado by Edgar Allan PoeThe Master and Margarita by Mikhail BulgakovTo Live and Drink in L.A. by Ben PellerDandelion Wine by Ray Bradbury
Cheers!
50th out of 116 books — 41 voters
Twilight by Stephenie MeyerThe Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas AdamsWith Good Behavior by Jennifer LaneExtremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran FoerSchindler's List by Thomas Keneally
Hand and Glove
450th out of 532 books — 100 voters

More lists with this book...

Thomas Ceneri
I've read Nemesis and The Mirror Crack'd. I enjoyed both because I love Miss Marple. However, Nemesis for me was the darker of the two, it being the last mystery that Christie wrote while alive (she had one saved for after her death). It involved two sisters and their secrets.
The Mirror Crack'd is a lot of fun and about Hollywood. You'll enjoy both!
Krystin
Contains: The Mirror Crack'd, A Caribbean Mystery, Nemesis, What Mrs. McGillicuddy Saw! , The Body in the Library
Shannon
Not as good as the Poirot books. They are well written books and I would have given another 1/2 star if I could, but I just couldn't give 4 stars. I found it kind of annoying that the best and brightest of Scotland Yard were consistently made to look like blind idiots by an old lady armed with nothing more than a knack for recognizing personality types. I'm maybe just getting wise to the tricks but I found the Marple novels more predictable than the Poirot series.
Rjj
A nice collection, but the order makes no sense at all.
Katy
I just finished the 4th book in this collection: "What Mrs. McGillicuddy Saw!" I really enjoyed it and there were tons of characters and details for me to sort out. I never would have guessed the actual person. I am currently reading the last book in this treasury. I love Miss Marple mysteries. However this particular version of these books by this publisher is not edited very well. There are many typos and wrong words In the middle of sentences. The books themselves are great stories though!!!
Erika
Again - I've read every mystery I could get my hands on from Agatha Christie so I'll just give a general review. Her books are timeless and amazing. I even own a few - since I have the happy problem of never remembering "whodunit" it's new every time!
Elaine
Jan 10, 2011 Elaine rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Agatha Christie fans, cozy fans
Shelves: mystery-cozy, own
This is a very good anthology, although the order of the books is confusing. They are not in chronological order nor published order and they are not five books in the Miss Marple series in a row, they jump around. However, they are all good novels.
Carrie
I really liked The Mirror Cracked, A Caribbean Mystery, and Nemesis. the other two stories were okay, but not as interesting. I was disappointed by the character development in What Mrs. Mcgillicuddy Saw. It was weak.
Mark
Christie deserves her fame. That's how you tightly structure a novel without seeming to. And I just like the idea of this old lady connecting all the dots while the young folks run around in an exitless maze.
Zoey
This is specifically for What Mrs. McGillicuddy Saw!, because it's only in collections. So far, I liked it best of these five Miss Marple novels, but I still have one left!
Paula
This was definitely fun. The mysteries were not predictable and I found the character of Miss. Marple to be an enjoyable one. I would read the others in the series.
Julia
Interesting how dated some of the stories are. Didn't mean I didn't enjoy them, just that slang, in particular, was noticeable because of its outdatedness.
Deena
The queen of the who done it. I really like the Miss Marple series.
sandra
mysteries and thriller. Also, the plot is unpredictable.
Liz V.
Poorly proofed but good choices for collection.
Nicole Marino
4 stars for the stories, 5 for the collection.
Kelsey
Kelsey added it
Aug 26, 2015
Janet Giorla
Janet Giorla is currently reading it
Aug 20, 2015
Woodenpoet
Woodenpoet marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2015
Parvin Hasanov
Parvin Hasanov marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2015
Jennifer Costa
Jennifer Costa marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2015
Rebecca Webb
Rebecca Webb marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2015
Debra
Debra marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2015
  • The Scandal of Father Brown (Father Brown, #5)
  • Rabbit is Rich; Rabbit Redux; Rabbit, Run
  • Kiss, Kiss / Switch Bitch / My Uncle Oswald
  • Monsieur
  • His Last Bow: Some Reminiscences of Sherlock Holmes (Sherlock Holmes, #8)
  • The Best of Mystery: 63 Short Stories Chosen by the Master of Suspense
  • Once Upon a Time
  • Ten Great Works of Philosophy
  • The Big Bow Mystery
  • Don't Open This Book
  • The World of Jeeves (Jeeves, #2-4)

More about Agatha Christie...
And Then There Were None Murder on the Orient Express (Hercule Poirot, #10) The Mysterious Affair at Styles (Hercule Poirot, #1) Murder at the Vicarage (Miss Marple, #1) The Murder of Roger Ackroyd (Hercule Poirot, #4)