Blessing Your Spirit

Blessing Your Spirit

4.44 of 5 stars 4.44  ·  rating details  ·  48 ratings  ·  10 reviews

Our human spirit is responsive. When it is ignored, it will atrophy. When it is nurtured it will grow.

Truth is the nutrient that most powerfully transforms your spirit. Your spirit needs to know the truth about you and about God. Some of that truth is spoken by the Spirit of God to your spirit and some is input that you deliberately seek.

This book is a series of blessing

Published January 1st 2007 by The Father's Business (first published February 1st 2006)

Ron
Not only a good book for individual study and devotions, but also lends itself to use for praying for others. The topical arrange ment--not listed in the table of contents, unfortunately--gives a reference bible verses and prayers or blessings which logically follow.
Karen
I received this book from a new friend last week and have already been amazingly blessed by it. God is my Healer. He is doing great things in me! (May 2009)

I cannot say enough about how special this book has been to me. David said in the Psalms, "bless the LORD, O my soul" which means he took the Word of God that came to him and reminded himself how good God was. This book follows that precept and guides you through prayers of blessing your own spirit (that part of us that was made to communicat...more
Debra
Excellent Excellent Excellent! Everyone should read and use this one. One definitive thing has been that every time I begin to bless my children then one of them calls me. I have used this book and the blessings in it to bless others many times and I can say the impact is profound. I love how it makes me feel when I have been blessed and I love how it makes others feel when I bless them. I wish every Christian would buy this book and use it!
Lara Lleverino
This book has some strange theology...strange enough that it made me start doing some background checking on the authors and they were even stranger! I would strongly caution anyone using this book that I don't think the authors' theology is very biblical! To be honest I read the introduction, researched to authors and skimmed through the various "blessings". Not worth spending the time to read each word...THROW IT OUT!
Robin Lewis
Amazing book of prayers that bless and strengthen the human spirit. Full of scripture and beautiful for praying for individuals or families.
Susan
This book is great for blessing others as you pray for them and is a blessing to you when using it in your daily quiet time with the Lord.
Becky
Probably could read this over and over until the end of my life or when Jesus comes back.
Deborah Chapman
brilliant book that really makes a difference to your day to day life of following Jesus.
Lauren
very helpful prayer guide for all ages.
Mrs. Jeanine
Mrs. Jeanine marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2014
Lanard Slaton-mcclindon
Lanard Slaton-mcclindon marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2014
Mwlodarek
Mwlodarek is currently reading it
Jul 06, 2014
Gudrun Bonnedal
Gudrun Bonnedal marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2014
Zizi
Zizi marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2014
Joan Stpierre
Joan Stpierre marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2014
Alisa Walter
Alisa Walter is currently reading it
Apr 20, 2014
Roxanne Myron
Roxanne Myron marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2014
Mandi Friedman
Mandi Friedman is currently reading it
Mar 23, 2014
Elizabeth
Elizabeth is currently reading it
Mar 23, 2014
Tami Becker
Tami Becker marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2014
Lauren
Lauren marked it as to-read
Mar 11, 2014
Kat
Kat added it
Mar 09, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Prayer Portions For The Family You Are Blessed In The Names of God You Are Blessed in the Names of God Prayer Portions Study Guide