Start by marking “Blessing Your Spirit” as Want to Read:
Blessing Your Spirit

Blessing Your Spirit

Our human spirit is responsive. When it is ignored, it will atrophy. When it is nurtured it will grow.

Truth is the nutrient that most powerfully transforms your spirit. Your spirit needs to know the truth about you and about God. Some of that truth is spoken by the Spirit of God to your spirit and some is input that you deliberately seek.

This book is a series of blessing

Published January 1st 2007 by The Father's Business (first published 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Blessing Your Spirit, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blessing Your Spirit

Ron
Aug 02, 2010 Ron rated it really liked it
Not only a good book for individual study and devotions, but also lends itself to use for praying for others. The topical arrange ment--not listed in the table of contents, unfortunately--gives a reference bible verses and prayers or blessings which logically follow.
Stephanie Patterson
Nov 22, 2016 Stephanie Patterson rated it it was amazing
Prayers to pray over yourself, your spouse, your child. Great, great stuff!
Daunavan Buyer
Not the type of book you read from back to front in one sitting but a great book nonetheless. I really enjoy the idea of the book, that we are Spiritual beings and often neglect that part of us.
Karen
May 26, 2009 Karen rated it it was amazing
I received this book from a new friend last week and have already been amazingly blessed by it. God is my Healer. He is doing great things in me! (May 2009)

I cannot say enough about how special this book has been to me. David said in the Psalms, "bless the LORD, O my soul" which means he took the Word of God that came to him and reminded himself how good God was. This book follows that precept and guides you through prayers of blessing your own spirit (that part of us that was made to communicat
Lara Lleverino
Apr 17, 2011 Lara Lleverino rated it did not like it
Shelves: religion
This book has some strange theology...strange enough that it made me start doing some background checking on the authors and they were even stranger! I would strongly caution anyone using this book that I don't think the authors' theology is very biblical! To be honest I read the introduction, researched to authors and skimmed through the various "blessings". Not worth spending the time to read each word...THROW IT OUT!
Debra
Dec 14, 2013 Debra rated it it was amazing
Excellent Excellent Excellent! Everyone should read and use this one. One definitive thing has been that every time I begin to bless my children then one of them calls me. I have used this book and the blessings in it to bless others many times and I can say the impact is profound. I love how it makes me feel when I have been blessed and I love how it makes others feel when I bless them. I wish every Christian would buy this book and use it!
Becky
Dec 18, 2009 Becky rated it it was amazing
Probably could read this over and over until the end of my life or when Jesus comes back.
Lauren
Sep 10, 2008 Lauren rated it it was amazing
very helpful prayer guide for all ages.
Robin Lewis
Apr 18, 2012 Robin Lewis rated it it was amazing
Amazing book of prayers that bless and strengthen the human spirit. Full of scripture and beautiful for praying for individuals or families.
Richard Dunne
Mar 09, 2016 Richard Dunne rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent book

This book teaches you how to connect and speak to your spirit. It teaches you how to communicate and repair damage to your spirit.
Deborah Chapman
Oct 07, 2010 Deborah Chapman rated it it was amazing
brilliant book that really makes a difference to your day to day life of following Jesus.
Susan
Feb 03, 2009 Susan rated it liked it
This book is great for blessing others as you pray for them and is a blessing to you when using it in your daily quiet time with the Lord.
Dalice
Dalice rated it it was amazing
Oct 29, 2013
Sher
Sher rated it it was amazing
Dec 05, 2015
Lois Pena
Lois Pena rated it really liked it
Jul 18, 2015
HsingChi
HsingChi rated it it was amazing
May 30, 2008
Jared
Jared rated it it was amazing
Oct 13, 2014
Linda Hudgins
Linda Hudgins rated it it was amazing
Mar 07, 2017
Joey
Joey rated it it was amazing
Apr 20, 2016
Nicki Marshall
Nicki Marshall rated it it was amazing
Oct 11, 2016
Abigail Young
Abigail Young rated it it was ok
Jul 09, 2014
Michelle Simpson
Michelle Simpson rated it it was amazing
Mar 10, 2017
Joshua Hyunwook
Joshua Hyunwook rated it it was amazing
Apr 02, 2013
Kjersten Damron
Kjersten Damron rated it it was amazing
Feb 07, 2015
Mike Anderson
Mike Anderson rated it really liked it
Mar 26, 2016
Allison
Allison rated it it was amazing
Feb 23, 2009
V.
V. rated it really liked it
Dec 05, 2015
Wendy Gierhart
Wendy Gierhart rated it it was amazing
Jan 29, 2016
Bec
Bec rated it liked it
Dec 28, 2013
Sarah rated it it was amazing
Oct 22, 2014
  • Experiencing the Heavenly Realm: Keys to Accessing Supernatural Experiences
  • Can You Hear Me?: Tuning in to the God Who Speaks
  • The Voice Of God
  • A Message from God: A 12-Year Old Boy's Experience in Heaven
  • Visions Beyond the Veil: Visions of Heaven, Angels, Satan, Hell, and the End of the Age
  • Illustrated Dictionary of Dream Symbols: A Biblical Guide to Your Dreams and Visions
  • Mountains of Spices
  • Living in the Spirit: Paul's Timeless Message to Christians
  • Holiness Truth and Presence of
  • Extreme Devotion
  • The Lost Art of Practicing His Presence
  • Commentary on Romans

“I bless you with being mighty in spirit. I bless you with avoiding the influences that will cripple you and make you small. I bless you with avoiding the diseases of the spirit and soul and body that will keep you from fulfilling your birthright. I bless you with a progressive revelation of the will of God, the principles of God, the mandates of God. I bless you with a willing heart to stay within those boundaries while you relentlessly violate the boundaries of the culture around you in order to bring God to them in a new way. I” 1 likes
“Day 4 Jehovah-Nissi __________, I call your spirit to attention in the name of Jehovah-Nissi, God who promised to be at war against the Amalekites from generation to generation. The context of the story is of Moses having to lead his people into battle when they weren’t ready to go to war. They were attacked by the Amalekites. As he lifted his hands to the Lord, the Lord warred on behalf of Israel. __________, I bless your spirit with knowing when to war and when to lift your hands to the Lord. There will be seasons when God calls you to use the greatest of your strength. There will be seasons when God presses you to the wall and yet expects you to work hard, like Israel had to make bricks; then they had to make bricks in a harder way without straw. Then they had to march during the middle of the night to escape from Egypt. There will be times when God will celebrate the gifts that He has placed in you, when He will celebrate your strength. At times God will place you in a context where every talent and ability that you possess can be brought to the front and be used to make changes in the kingdom. That is good. That is fine. That is excellent. That is the will of God. But there will be times, __________, when God will very specifically put you in a place where everything that you have is not good enough, where you have to do something you have never done before. Enemies that you have never irritated will seek to attack you just because they are opportunistic. I bless you, __________, with having the courage not to depend on a skillset that is inadequate but to have the courage to lift your hands up to God on the mountaintop and ask Jehovah-Nissi to war for you. Because where you are inexperienced against any enemy, Jehovah-Nissi has the experience of the ages. Where you don’t know how to do it, Jehovah-Nissi has done it endless times. Where you have not walked that way before, Jehovah-Nissi has worn a path with the mighty tread of His feet. __________, Jehovah-Nissi has promised and recorded in Scripture that He cannot lie, that He will be at war against the opportunistic coyote, the spirit of Amalek that prowls around. It never attacks directly but takes advantage of your vulnerabilities, takes advantage of the opportune times of transition when you are not ready for war. Jehovah-Nissi has promised to war on your behalf. __________, I bless you with finding profound security in Jehovah-Nissi, celebrating your giftedness while always knowing that Jehovah-Nissi is there for those battles that He permits which you don’t anticipate. He anticipates the battles that blindside you on a path that you’ve never walked before. Israel did not know the desert area. The Amalekites lived there. Israel didn’t know the safe places, the high places, the hidden places. They didn’t know how to craft an effective war strategy. They just went out and bumbled around while Moses stood on the mountain with his hands lifted high. __________, celebrate your areas of strength, but when you are in a new area and the enemy attacks you and you don’t know what to do or how to do or where to do it, go to the mountaintop. Lift your hands and let Jehovah-Nissi war on your behalf. I bless you with knowing Jehovah-Nissi experientially in your generation. I bless you in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, Amen.” 1 likes