Start by marking “Lord, Change Me!” as Want to Read:
Lord, Change Me!

Lord, Change Me!

4.25 of 5 stars 4.25  ·  rating details  ·  65 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Examines seven important concepts about spiritual transformation as well as ways to check to be sure it is God who is doing the changing.
Published February 1st 1993 by Chariot Victor Publishing (first published September 1st 1979)

To ask other readers questions about Lord, Change Me!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lord, Change Me!

Sheila
A re-read of this book didn't disappoint. The teaching about needing to change our own heart attitude rather than seek to change others is not always easy medicine to follow but in the end the only medicine to follow. Trying to change others and the way they treat us is always going to prove difficult, frustrating and indeed, impossible. The only person we can change at the end of the day is ourselves and that only with God's help.
Debs
A biblically inspired, well written challenging book about how the process of change can take place when we pray "Lord, change me" It's one of those books you should probably read several times and share with all your friends. Thank you Evelyn for writing this.
Donna Grossetta
This is a great book. It's easy and quick to read but intense. I did it as a study group with my church. I am a changed woman and took away a lot of valuable biblical information from this book. A definite must read!
Venus race
Oct 01, 2007 Venus race rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: every believer
building your character for God's glory. to be a woman of faith. and live a life that please God.
Tricia
This book changed my life for the better.
Kristin
Great study
Lisa
Sep 01, 2008 Lisa marked it as to-read
Life
Jen Pearce
Jen Pearce marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2014
Stacy
Stacy marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2014
Nicole Griffin
Nicole Griffin marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2014
Sheilaharris
Sheilaharris marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2014
Marcy
Marcy marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2014
Darci
Darci marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2014
Teresa Sanfratello
Teresa Sanfratello marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2014
Vicki
Vicki marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2014
Michelle Finseth
Michelle Finseth marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
What Happens When Women Pray What Happens When We Pray For Our Families A Journey Into Prayer What Happens When God Answers Prayer Gaining Through Losing