Start by marking “Who Flung Dung?” as Want to Read:
Who Flung Dung?

Who Flung Dung?

4.17 of 5 stars 4.17  ·  rating details  ·  18 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Somebody has flung dung at Furley and he's far from amused! Furley sets off to find the culprit and meets lots of suspicious characters on the way, but little does he know the real rascal is far closer to home than he suspected.
Published (first published September 28th 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Who Flung Dung?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Who Flung Dung?

Daniel Bush
Have you ever found yourself being hit by dung and not knowing where it came from? No?
Well this little monkey finds himself on the receiving end of a rather stinky projectile and he doesn’t know where it’s from or who made it. Furley, for that’s his name, goes on search for the creator of the smelly missile to administer some good old-fashioned retribution. Along the way he meets lots of interesting (and usually very large and dangerous) characters who all seem equally annoyed by his questionin
Carol
We all know that small children are fascinated with potty talk and silly stories. This picture book is sure to leave them giggling as the little monkey searches the jungle for the creature that "flung dung" at him that morning. After a frustrating day of no answers he returns home to find the culprit was there all along. And boy does have the perfect revenge planned. Funny illustrations add to the silliness of the story. I love the lion on the cover.
Megan
Mar 29, 2008 Megan rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: own
The premise of this book is that there is a monkey searching for the animal that threw poo at him. It is hysterical! The monkey even has a little red bum, and the pictures of the poo are just...wow! I was going to give this to a friend's kids, but I'm actually going to keep it for myself now! Spoiler: It was the brother (who looks absolutely insane) that threw the poo! And, oh yes, the little monkey gets revenge--you can imagine.
Joshua
My daughter loves this book. I enjoy it too. Something about toilet humour that just appeals. There is some good words in the story too, helps expand your childs vocab which is useful and surprising from a not-so-serious book. I guess the only down side now is my daughter (who is 4) runs around in public asking loudly "Who flung dung!"
Louise (A Strong Belief in Wicker)
A bit of dung flinging is always going to garner laughs. Fab illustrations.
Julie
Amy
Amy added it
Oct 27, 2014
Harry Dooley
Harry Dooley marked it as to-read
May 25, 2014
Kelley Tackett
Kelley Tackett marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2013
cj
cj added it
Dec 12, 2013
*Queen Diva*
*Queen Diva* marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2013
Rocketkoala
Rocketkoala marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2009
Cheeky Charlie Circus Carnivore The Monkey Pirates Don't Wake the Troll See You Later Alligator