Zombies Don't Play Soccer (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #15)

Zombies Don't Play Soccer (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids #15)

3.73 of 5 stars 3.73  ·  rating details  ·  559 ratings  ·  19 reviews
Trying to discover the truth about their eerie new soccer coach's strange behavior, Melody begins to suspect that Coach Graves has been turned into a zombie, much to the delight of the Bailey School kids.
Published September 1st 1995 by Scholastic Paperbacks

The Complete Peanuts, Vol. 8 by Charles M. SchulzThe Complete Peanuts, Vol. 1 by Charles M. SchulzThe Complete Peanuts, Vol. 7 by Charles M. SchulzThe Complete Peanuts, Vol. 6 by Charles M. SchulzThe Complete Peanuts, Vol. 4 by Charles M. Schulz
If you like these books you are cool
58th out of 132 books — 13 voters
It Lives in The Basement by Sahara FoleyThe Hobbit by J.R.R. TolkienJaws by Peter BenchleyThe Rats by James HerbertMeg by Steve Alten
Monsters & Beasts
69th out of 96 books — 44 voters

More lists with this book...

Brandy
The Bailey School Kids books are awesome! They are funny with a just hint of scary and always offer a good mystery for young readers. These books are good for children who are just beginning with chapter books as well as those who just enjoy a good mystery. This one in particular was a favorite of mine because it was about soccer (which I love), but the series covers a wide range of topics that could appeal to any young reader.
Michelle
My daugter LOVES the Bailey School Kids series. This is the only book from the series that I, personally, have read. It was cute, and definitely humorous, although some of the humor was lost on my 7 year old. Definitely not the same quality literature as "The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane" or "Ella Enchanted". But, this is a fun series of books for elementary age kids, and worth letting them enjoy.
Catherine Woodman
The Bailey School Kids is a best-selling children's book series by Marcia Thornton Jones and Debbie Dadey. Its main characters are a group of four children (Eddie, Howie, Liza, Melody) who suspect some persons in the stories are popular folk lore or fairy tale characters. They are appealing because they mix a familiar story in with this group of kids. Mid-grammar school
Romy Nehme
Very intresting story! It talks about a football team of a certain school that turnrd out to be a zombie! I liked it becuase it was fun to read how the kids suffered with this zombie and how they knew it was one!
Ainsley
I liked this book because it was really good and fun to read. I like the characters and they make me laugh. I like how the author decided to make the coach a zombie.
Kimberly
Jul 15, 2014 Kimberly marked it as to-read
The collection of "The adventures of the Bailey School Kids" stories are among my all-time favorite children's books. Witty, mischievous and fun, these short and silly books continue to bring giggles to the young and old. Just as I have enjoyed them as a kid, my own children also love them today. I even catch myself re-reading them (alone) from time to time. What can I say? I guess I'll always be a BSK kid at heart.
Anderson County Library
A great early grades reader. Brings back fond memories from my childhood. I really enjoyed reading it to my son. Story is simple and fun. Awesome for kids.
PWRL
Jun 25, 2014 PWRL marked it as to-read
Shelves: 2014-new
E
Andd Becker
Debbie Dadey and Marcia Thornton Jones co-authored the fifteenth book in the series. The dialogue is excellent.
Illustrator John Steven Gurney employs his signature close-up style that was absent in early books.
Audrey H
as the kids are finding their soccer teammates, they get a coach. but when the coach gets sick, they get a sub. they soon find out, THEIR COACH IS A ZOMBIE! will you help them unravel the mystery?
Twyla
Crazy Uncle Ryan
I found this book today while visiting my niece and it looked interesting so I sat down and read it. It was a cute little book with a simple plot. Not a bad use of 20 minutes.
Hawa Adaweh
it is about a zombie wanting to play soccer but he can't, so the children is trying to help the zombie but it is hard.
Harry.yang
I now learn that there is no such thing as zombies...but I still think there is..if you belive me that is
Lauren
This series of book was just funny and entertaining as a kid!
Tt
It was cool.I don't like soccer.(or saltey things)
Kirsten
Deb, you can't cure death.
Collin
Collin marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2014
Kaila
Kaila marked it as to-read
Ones
Ones marked it as to-read
Moustafa Tajmouati
Moustafa Tajmouati is currently reading it
Alo Carrillo
Alo Carrillo marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2014
Guen
Guen marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
  • The Moon Dragon (The Secrets of Droon, #26)
  • The Mystery of the Gold Coins (Cam Jansen Mysteries, #5)
  • Shadow (The Puppy Place, #3)
  • Mayflower Treasure Hunt (A to Z Mysteries: Super Edition, #2)
  • Jessica The Jazz Fairy (Rainbow Magic: The Dance Fairies, #5)
  • Countdown to the Year 1000 (Dragon Slayer's Academy, #8)
  • Hamster in a Handbasket (Animal Ark, #16)
  • The African Safari Discovery (Flat Stanley's Worldwide Adventure, #6)
  • Runaway Pony (Pony Pals, #7)
  • Horrible Harry and the Kickball Wedding
  • The Littles and the Big Storm
  • Flying High (My Secret Unicorn, #3)
Debbie Dadey is the author and co-author of 162 books for children, including the Mermaid Tales series from Simon and Schuster and the beloved Adventures of The Bailey School Kids from Scholastic. Ms. Dadey is a former teacher and librarian. Please like her at Facebook.com/debbiedadey.
More about Debbie Dadey...
Vampires Don't Wear Polka Dots (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #1) Werewolves Don't Go to Summer Camp (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #2) Leprechauns Don't Play Basketball (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #4) Cupid Doesn't Flip Hamburgers (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #12) Dracula Doesn't Drink Lemonade (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #16)