Start by marking “Haunted Montana: A Ghosthunter's Guide to Haunted Places You Can Visit” as Want to Read:
Haunted Montana: A Ghosthunter's Guide to Haunted Places You Can Visit

Haunted Montana: A Ghosthunter's Guide to Haunted Places You Can Visit

3.75 of 5 stars 3.75  ·  rating details  ·  16 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Montana Librarian and certified ghost hunter Karen Stevens is the author of a new book called "Haunted Montana: A Ghost Hunter's Guide to Haunted Places You Can Visit If You Dare". Some of the ghosts covered in this supernatural travel guide are found in houses, some in prominent buildings, and some in lonely landscapes. Many Billings locations are covered. Some hauntings ...more
Published October 1st 2007 by Riverbend Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Haunted Montana, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Haunted Montana

Katie Kaste
This was full of neat stories. It is fun to read about places I have been. It is a little scary to learn about the haunted elements.
Tara Chevrestt
A must read for vacationers in Montana or even natives to the state that would like to know a bit more about their historical buildings and folklore. It covers the Montana State Prison in Deer Lodge (I swear I noticed the foul odors mentioned in this book and that was BEFORE I bought or read the book!), Grant Kohrs Ranch, haunted Butte, Missoula, Billings, and a battlefield or two. Even if you don't believe in ghosts, the history alone is worth it as your drive thru these towns.
Beverly J.
I really just wanted to give this a 3.5, but in all honestly it's well researched. What would have made this a solid 5-star is if she would've included some of the photographs she talks about throughout. Having met the author and then noticing a lot of people I know interviewed throughout the book was the icing on the cake.
Kate Brady
This book was certainly fun, but with all the paranormal travel/state themed books, it would be nice if it had been particularly fascinating, original, or well-written. It was just so-so/average. I would have liked more first-hand accounts and more stories to go along with it. I did enjoy reading it somewhat, though.
Cynthia Berst
Classic style of writing! Love the way she weaves the history of the site and surrounding location to the ghost sightings and interviews with eye-witnesses!
Mpri( Shirley)
Learned of some spots too go on an investigation.
Aaron marked it as to-read
May 15, 2015
Noni Ask
Noni Ask marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2015
Diana marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2014
Monica marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2013
Trampas Jones
Trampas Jones marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2013
Rebecca marked it as to-read
May 19, 2013
Christine Hatfield
Christine Hatfield marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2013
Christy Hall-scheufele
Christy Hall-scheufele is currently reading it
Jul 14, 2012
Ken Gates
Ken Gates marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2013
Sarah added it
Sep 26, 2011
Dana marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2010
Writing a First Novel: Reflections on the Journey Glacier Ghost Stories: Spooky Tales and Legends from Glacier National Park More Haunted Montana: A Ghost Hunter's Guide to Haunted Places You Can Visit More Haunted Montana: Haunted Places You Can Visit If You Dare Twice Shy (To Love Wisely Book 3)