Start by marking “The Case of the Glowing Alien (Scooby-Doo and You)” as Want to Read:
The Case of the Glowing Alien (Scooby-Doo and You)

The Case of the Glowing Alien (Scooby-Doo and You)

3.92 of 5 stars 3.92  ·  rating details  ·  36 ratings  ·  5 reviews
It's your chance to solve the mystery! Meet Sccoby-Doo and the gang at the pizza parlor right away. Find the clues and suspects and answer the gang's questions to see if you can solve "The Case of the Glowing Alien."
Published January 1st 2000 by Scholastic

To ask other readers questions about The Case of the Glowing Alien, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Case of the Glowing Alien

April
Simon (age 8) loves these. He gets his little note book and his pencil and off we go. We read them together, and he jots down his notes. We get to the note section and he goes over his suspects and motives...and off we go to the next chapter. He loves guessing at the end, then seeing if he picked the right suspect! These are fun books...and we have a host of them out of the library right now. I think he may be a detective when he grows up! :)

The books are definitely at a level he can read himsel
Julia Jasztal
Mommy's review from 5/14/11 -

Just as good as the others we've read so far. Julia's really into these and they've knocked all of our other bedtime books out. We started Scooby-doo! And You: The Case Of the Doughy Creature two nights ago and still have CASE OF THE LEAPING LION and one other before we have to stock up again.
This engages the child as much as the other 'Collect the Clues' Scooby and gang books and I'm fairly positive that this is why Julia's in love with them.
They do a fantastic j
Zachariah
Love this book even love when my son John grabs his little notebook & pencil he got the book from the 6 Howick St, York WA 6302 School Library
Deborah Harris
Dec 28, 2013 Deborah Harris added it
Shelves: a23, ar-3, a37
AR Quiz No. 143489 EN Fiction
Accelerated Reader Quiz Information IL: LG - BL: 3.8 - AR Pts: 1.0
Accelerated Reader Quiz Type Information AR Quiz Types: RP
Ioana
I LOVED TIS BOOK VERY MACH. IT WAS A GRAT BOOK I EVERY SEEN .I LIKED IT.
Chelsea
Chelsea marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2014
Laura Norton
Laura Norton marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2014
David
David marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2014
Trisha
Trisha marked it as to-read
May 22, 2014
Guen
Guen marked it as to-read
May 06, 2014
Benson
Benson marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2014
Malcolm White Library
Malcolm White Library marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2013
Priscilla Hoyt
Priscilla Hoyt marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2013
Cyrus
Cyrus marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2013
A V
A V marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Scooby-Doo! and the Groovy Ghost Scooby-Doo! and the Haunted Castle Scooby-Doo! and the Snow Monster Scooby-Doo! and the Spooky Strikeout Scooby-Doo! and the Howling Wolfman