Questions are the Answers: How to Get to 'Yes' in Network Marketing

Questions are the Answers: How to Get to 'Yes' in Network Marketing

3.85 of 5 stars 3.85  ·  rating details  ·  190 ratings  ·  26 reviews
Presents simple field tested skills and strategies of network marketing business. This book teaches you how to achieve top of the line income.
Published October 17th 2002 by Orion (first published 2000)

Sue
I have read this book more than once but I need to do it again. Network marketing is a journey and I am still at the beginning...
Afzan
Feb 19, 2010 Afzan rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: own
If you really really want what you want in your life... than learn to ask the right questions... and less in making statement.
Cheryl
Excellent, transferable explanations of how people function, what enthuses them, and how to discover and then speak to their passion, on an individual basis, instead of making assumptions about what their motivators must be, or drowning them in stuff that only 'does it for you'. Effectively a book on good manners, it makes it clear that pure sales is a numbers game, but then gives you the best chance, by teaching you to serve your customer/client/downline-prospect instead of boring them senseles...more
Manhardeep Ahluwalia
A compact book which teaches you how to close a successful sale.

It is best for those who are in the sales department or are building your own multi level marketing business.

The book teaches how to answer every question with the help of a question.

The author has practically given answers to the questions which customers usually put up while closing a sale.
Gregory
This book was great!!!
I would give it 5 stars if I had never read SPIN Selling, The Wizard of Ads, and You Can't Teach A Kid To Ride A Bike At A Seminar...
The concepts and principles are a must for anyone that does any type of consultating work. Especially if your income depends on get from No to Yes but doing so in a way that is honest and ethical!!!
James Williams
Excellent process book for talking to prospects in MLM and direct sales, teaching the idea that if we ask the right questions, the prospect will tell us how to sell to them.

Well written and full of ideas for how to sell by asking for the sale rather than by using deception or coercion, like so many salespeople are known to do.
Jigar Doshi
It's one of the most wonderful books to be read by each and every management student and especially for the marketing students.
Also, there are some lessons/teachings that need not necessarily be only for the management students but which can also be implemented in our day-to-day activities.
Recommended.
Liz
This book is a must read for anyone who is in Network marketing as it really motivates. I have this book as an CD and listen to it when my husband and I are out in the car, going to business appointments, training sessions or to Business Opportunity Presentations.
Jonathan Guadarrama
Un libro dominguero, no es malo ya que en todos los libros se aprende algo pero tampoco es tan bueno. Si lo tienen en algún lugar de su librero arrumbado, no esta por demás echarle una leída.
David Colman
Allan Pease is an interesting guy. He keeps it simple. This book is all about selling and some age old principles that Allan applies his simplistic approach to.
Mihai Toader-pasti
Is's an interesting book, but not mind-blowing. Common tips.

I recommand it only if it is on the first 3 books you've read about sales.
Amy Ambarani
Nov 05, 2007 Amy Ambarani rated it 3 of 5 stars Recommends it for: business people
Shelves: business
get to know what others need by asking questions, so we can give the solution for their needs... with our product / business of course =D
Jamie
This is a great book for anyone who networks with people for their business or career! Easy read and totally makes a difference!
Larna Pittiglio
Jul 17, 2012 Larna Pittiglio rated it 4 of 5 stars Recommends it for: Anyone in Business
If you want the basics to business building success in sales.. this is the book to read. Simple... but delivers results.
Barnard Olii
Your questions are your answers....This book guide us how to negotiating with others, icebreaker, etc.
Rano Cahyawidi
Feb 15, 2008 Rano Cahyawidi is currently reading it
bagaimana cara memperoleh jawaban 'ya' dalam network marketing (dan negosiasi).
Steve Montgomery
Great Book, get the CD as well Allan puts the thoery from the book into action.
Eleftheria
Mar 22, 2014 Eleftheria rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Eleftheria by: n21
Απολαυστικό και αποτελεσματικό, όπως μόνο ο Allan Pease ξέρει!
Cipto sugiarto
sama nih buku petunjuk berhubungan dengan teman yang bagus.
Lawrence
Mohit Sharma
a must read book by Allan pease!
Ramakrishna
A good book for 'networking'
Rina
Oct 31, 2009 Rina added it
jd tau ttg sikap org..
Amit Yadav
Mar 20, 2013 Amit Yadav marked it as to-read
good
Desiree
Desiree is currently reading it
Apr 19, 2014
Sachin Nemad
Sachin Nemad marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2014
Ify
Ify marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2014
  • Skill With People
  • Whale Done!: The Power of Positive Relationships
  • The Ant and the Elephant: Leadership for the Self: A Parable and 5-Step Action Plan to Transform Workplace Performance
  • First Impressions: What You Don't Know About How Others See You
  • The Business School For People Who Like Helping People
  • If: A Father's Advice to His Son
  • Go for No! Yes is the Destination, No is How You Get There
  • The 21 Success Secrets of Self-Made Millionaires: How to Achieve Financial Independence Faster and Easier Than You Ever Thought Possible
  • Secrets of Power Negotiating: Inside Secrets from a Master Negotiator
  • Little Black Book of Connections: 6.5 Assets for Networking Your Way to Rich Relationships
  • 25 Ways to Win with People: How to Make Others Feel Like a Million Bucks
  • Personality Plus. Florence Littauer
  • The Richest Man Who Ever Lived: King Solomon's Secrets to Success, Wealth, and Happiness
  • In the Line of Fire: How to Handle Tough Questions...When It Counts
  • Beyond Reason: Using Emotions as You Negotiate
  • Have a New You by Friday: How to Accept Yourself, Boost Your Confidence & Change Your Life in 5 Days
  • Beach Money: Creating Your Dream Life Through Network Marketing
  • The Choice
Allan Pease is an Australian author and motivational speaker. Despite having no education in psychology, neuroscience, or psychiatry, he has managed to establish himself as an "expert on relationships".

Originally a musician, he became a successful life insurance salesman, he started a career as a speaker and trainer in sales and latterly in body language. This resulted in a popular sideline of aud...more
More about Allan Pease...
The Definitive Book of Body Language Why Men Don't Listen and Women Can't Read Maps: How We're Different and What to Do About It Body Language: How to Read Others' Thoughts by Their Gestures Why Men Lie And Women Cry Why Men Want Sex and Women Need Love: Solving the Mystery of Attraction