Start by marking “Holly's Heart, Collection 2: Second-Best Friend/Good-Bye, Dressel Hills/Straight-A Teacher/No Guys Pact/Little White Lies (Holly's Heart, #6-10)” as Want to Read:

Holly's Heart, Collection 2: Second-Best Friend/Good-Bye, Dressel Hills/Straight-A Teacher/No Guys Pact/Little White Lies (Holly's Heart #6-10)

4.17  ·  Rating Details  ·  282 Ratings  ·  17 Reviews
Thirteen-year-old Holly is dealing with the major concerns of every preteen and teenage girl: boys, family, and school. But with the help of her friends and her faith in God, Holly is able to survive her first boyfriend and her first breakup, a crush on her student teacher, and a new baby sister "invading" her house. Volume Two presents Second-Best Friend; Good-Bye Dressel ...more
Published October 1st 2008 by Bethany House Publishers

To ask other readers questions about Holly's Heart, Collection 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Holly's Heart, Collection 2

There You'll Find Me by Jenny B. JonesThe Healer's Apprentice by Melanie DickersonCascade by Lisa Tawn BergrenThe Merchant's Daughter by Melanie DickersonChristy Miller Collection, Vol. 1 by Robin Jones Gunn
Best Young Adult Fiction Christian Books
23rd out of 214 books — 173 voters
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. RowlingThe Huntress of Thornbeck Forest by Melanie DickersonCharlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald DahlWriting Magic by Gail Carson LevineEdna in the Desert by Maddy Lederman
Best Tween/Teen Books
88th out of 101 books — 5 voters

More lists with this book...

J.N.
Feb 15, 2012 J.N. rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own
Alessandra
Feb 28, 2015 Alessandra rated it it was amazing
♥iDevourBooks♥ ☆Sonic~Obsessed☆
Second-Best Friend : Andrea's (aka Andie's) pen pal, Christiana, from Austria is coming over for a visit, but can Holly handle overcoming her jealousy that Christiana might steal her best friend? And try to find a good home for her cat Goofey all at once?
Good-Bye, Dressel Hills : Holly and her family is moving to Denver, but can Holly handle the move? She is already missing her friends.
Straight-A Teacher : Holly has auditioned for the play of The Sound of Music…and is developing a crush on th
Madeline
Sep 14, 2015 Madeline rated it really liked it
I'll give a little mini review for each story:

Second-Best Friend - I give it 2.5/5. I thought Holly was kind of annoying and rude...which was disappointing, but...

Good-bye, Dressel Hills - I give this one 3.5/5. I was enjoying it, but then it was like...a really abrupt ending. And it wasn't even explained in the following stories! I still liked it though.

Straight-A Teacher - Oh Holly...why do you do such silly, silly, things? I understand you're only human, but...really? 3.5/5, loved Lewis writ
MysticMemories
Jan 04, 2014 MysticMemories rated it liked it
Holly's heart is about a girl named Holly, who goes to some difficult changes in her life. When her best friend's penpal from Austria comes, Holly gets a little jealous. She has to work to overcome the jealousy. Also her stepfather's job is being threatened to make her move.
Rena
Sep 01, 2011 Rena rated it really liked it
Shelves: own
Still focuses on Middle school life, but better than the first one. There is a lot of faith and learning within the book that makes it a good read for even teens. I love how Holly never loses faith even in the hardest times.
Tiffany
Feb 24, 2013 Tiffany rated it it was amazing
The Holly's Heart Series Books are my favorite books. I feel like I can really connect with the characters and the way that Beverly Lewis goes into detail is just outstanding. I love love love this book! <3
Grace Ba.
Mar 06, 2015 Grace Ba. rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this series, and I can't wait to read the 3rd book. I would recommend this book to 6th grade and up.
Muzckldramaqueen
May 17, 2010 Muzckldramaqueen rated it it was amazing
I'm excited! I finally found the second collection! i'll say how I liked it in a few days...
Holly
Mar 08, 2013 Holly rated it really liked it
Teaches you love for your family and pulling together to get done what really needs to get done.
Jaybird:)
Apr 14, 2011 Jaybird:) rated it it was amazing
i LOVED this book!
Now I'm already reading the third the exact day I finsihed this one!
Margaret
I read these as a teen and loved them! I'm so excited about this republishing pack!
Rebekah
Jan 19, 2016 Rebekah rated it liked it
This was a good book, i really enjoyed it.
Emily
Feb 21, 2015 Emily rated it it was amazing
This book was a great read.
Elizabeth
Aug 17, 2010 Elizabeth rated it really liked it
This is a realy cute book!!
Jellybean
Jul 28, 2010 Jellybean rated it it was amazing
its an awsome book!!!!!!!!=D
Natalie
GREAT!!!
Martha
Martha marked it as to-read
May 30, 2016
Mica
Mica rated it liked it
May 17, 2016
Dawn Williams
Dawn Williams rated it really liked it
May 17, 2016
Sophia
Sophia marked it as to-read
May 18, 2016
Ana
Ana marked it as to-read
May 07, 2016
Hannah
Hannah rated it really liked it
May 02, 2016
Ren
Ren added it
Apr 25, 2016
Katie Lou
Katie Lou marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2016
Gillian Lemons
Gillian Lemons rated it it was amazing
Apr 14, 2016
Deborah Webb
Deborah Webb marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2016
HFG
HFG marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2016
Matt
Matt added it
Apr 13, 2016
Emma
Emma rated it it was amazing
May 20, 2016
  • A Not-So-Simple Life (Diary of a Teenage Diary: Maya, #1)
  • The Nativity Story
  • Finding Hollywood Nobody (Hollywood Nobody, #2)
  • Perfectly Ridiculous (Universally Misunderstood, #3)
  • A Soldier's Secret: The Incredible True Story of Sarah Edmonds, Civil War Hero
  • The Restless Flame: A Novel about Saint Augustine
  • Journal of a Cavalry Bugler
  • Boyfriends, Burritos & an Ocean of Trouble (Real Life, #2)
  • The Homelanders (The Homelanders, #1-4)
  • The Royal Joust (Girls to the Rescue)
  • Sierra Jensen Collection, Vol. 1 (Sierra Jensen, #1-3)
  • Katy's Debate (Katy Lambright Series, #2)

Beverly Lewis, raised in Pennsylvania Amish country and both a schoolteacher and an accomplished musician, has been an award-winning author for over a dozen years. Her acclaimed novel, The Preacher's Daughter, was a 2006 Quill Book Award finalist in the romance category. Her books have appeared on numerous best
More about Beverly Lewis...

Holly's Heart (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • Best Friend, Worst Enemy (Holly's Heart, #1)
  • Secret Summer Dreams (Holly's Heart, #2)
  • Sealed with a Kiss (Holly's Heart, #3)
  • The Trouble With Weddings (Holly's Heart, #4)
  • California Crazy (Hollys Heart, #5)
  • Second-Best Friend (Holly's Heart, #6)
  • Good-Bye, Dressel Hills (Holly's Heart, #7)
  • Straight-A Teacher (Holly's Heart, #8)
  • No Guys Pact (Holly's Heart, #9)
  • Little White Lies (Holly's Heart, #10)