Start by marking “Holly's Heart, Collection 2: Second-Best Friend/Good-Bye, Dressel Hills/Straight-A Teacher/No Guys Pact/Little White Lies (Holly's Heart, #6-10)” as Want to Read:

Holly's Heart, Collection 2: Second-Best Friend/Good-Bye, Dressel Hills/Straight-A Teacher/No Guys Pact/Little White Lies (Holly's Heart #6-10)

4.18  ·  Rating Details  ·  270 Ratings  ·  17 Reviews
Thirteen-year-old Holly is dealing with the major concerns of every preteen and teenage girl: boys, family, and school. But with the help of her friends and her faith in God, Holly is able to survive her first boyfriend and her first breakup, a crush on her student teacher, and a new baby sister "invading" her house. Volume Two presents Second-Best Friend; Good-Bye Dressel ...more
Published October 1st 2008 by Bethany House Publishers

To ask other readers questions about Holly's Heart, Collection 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Holly's Heart, Collection 2

There You'll Find Me by Jenny B. JonesThe Healer's Apprentice by Melanie DickersonCascade by Lisa Tawn BergrenThe Merchant's Daughter by Melanie DickersonChristy Miller Collection, Vol. 1 by Robin Jones Gunn
Best Young Adult Fiction Christian Books
30th out of 171 books — 165 voters
Redeeming Love by Francine RiversA Voice in the Wind by Francine RiversAn Echo in the Darkness by Francine RiversThe Yada Yada Prayer Group by Neta JacksonThe Master's Plan by Stephany Tullis
Christian Chick Lit
401st out of 451 books — 477 voters

More lists with this book...

J.N.
Feb 15, 2012 J.N. rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own
Alessandra
Feb 28, 2015 Alessandra rated it it was amazing
♥iDevourBooks♥ ☆Sonic~Obsessed☆
Second-Best Friend : Andrea's (aka Andie's) pen pal, Christiana, from Austria is coming over for a visit, but can Holly handle overcoming her jealousy that Christiana might steal her best friend? And try to find a good home for her cat Goofey all at once?
Good-Bye, Dressel Hills : Holly and her family is moving to Denver, but can Holly handle the move? She is already missing her friends.
Straight-A Teacher : Holly has auditioned for the play of The Sound of Music…and is developing a crush on th
Madeline
Sep 14, 2015 Madeline rated it really liked it
I'll give a little mini review for each story:

Second-Best Friend - I give it 2.5/5. I thought Holly was kind of annoying and rude...which was disappointing, but...

Good-bye, Dressel Hills - I give this one 3.5/5. I was enjoying it, but then it was like...a really abrupt ending. And it wasn't even explained in the following stories! I still liked it though.

Straight-A Teacher - Oh Holly...why do you do such silly, silly, things? I understand you're only human, but...really? 3.5/5, loved Lewis writ
Grace Ba.
Mar 06, 2015 Grace Ba. rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this series, and I can't wait to read the 3rd book. I would recommend this book to 6th grade and up.
Emily
Feb 21, 2015 Emily rated it it was amazing
This book was a great read.
MysticMemories
Jan 04, 2014 MysticMemories rated it liked it
Holly's heart is about a girl named Holly, who goes to some difficult changes in her life. When her best friend's penpal from Austria comes, Holly gets a little jealous. She has to work to overcome the jealousy. Also her stepfather's job is being threatened to make her move.
Rena
Sep 01, 2011 Rena rated it really liked it
Shelves: own
Still focuses on Middle school life, but better than the first one. There is a lot of faith and learning within the book that makes it a good read for even teens. I love how Holly never loses faith even in the hardest times.
Tiffany
Feb 24, 2013 Tiffany rated it it was amazing
The Holly's Heart Series Books are my favorite books. I feel like I can really connect with the characters and the way that Beverly Lewis goes into detail is just outstanding. I love love love this book! <3
Muzckldramaqueen
May 17, 2010 Muzckldramaqueen rated it it was amazing
I'm excited! I finally found the second collection! i'll say how I liked it in a few days...
Holly
Mar 08, 2013 Holly rated it really liked it
Teaches you love for your family and pulling together to get done what really needs to get done.
Jaybird:)
Apr 14, 2011 Jaybird:) rated it it was amazing
i LOVED this book!
Now I'm already reading the third the exact day I finsihed this one!
Margaret
I read these as a teen and loved them! I'm so excited about this republishing pack!
Rebekah
Jan 19, 2016 Rebekah rated it liked it
This was a good book, i really enjoyed it.
Elizabeth
Aug 17, 2010 Elizabeth rated it really liked it
This is a realy cute book!!
Jellybean
Jul 28, 2010 Jellybean rated it it was amazing
its an awsome book!!!!!!!!=D
Natalie
GREAT!!!
Abby Rose
Abby Rose marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2016
Wessel van Wyk
Wessel van Wyk rated it it was amazing
Feb 09, 2016
Caroline
Caroline marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2016
Georgiann
Georgiann marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2016
Emma
Emma rated it really liked it
Feb 02, 2016
Emma
Emma added it
Jan 31, 2016
Hannah
Hannah rated it it was ok
Jan 28, 2016
Bridget Bowers
Bridget Bowers rated it it was amazing
Jan 22, 2016
Lydia Hattrick
Lydia Hattrick rated it it was amazing
Jan 14, 2016
Debbie
Debbie marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2016
Abigail
Abigail marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2016
Sarah rated it it was amazing
Jan 01, 2016
  • A Not-So-Simple Life (Diary of a Teenage Diary: Maya, #1)
  • Finding Hollywood Nobody (Hollywood Nobody, #2)
  • The Nativity Story
  • A Soldier's Secret: The Incredible True Story of Sarah Edmonds, Civil War Hero
  • The Restless Flame: A Novel about Saint Augustine
  • Perfectly Ridiculous (Universally Misunderstood, #3)
  • Boyfriends, Burritos & an Ocean of Trouble (Real Life, #2)
  • The Homelanders (The Homelanders, #1-4)
  • Katy's Debate (Katy Lambright Series, #2)
  • I'm So Sure (The Charmed Life, #2)
  • Starlet's Web (The Starlet, #1)
  • Journal of a Cavalry Bugler
  • Sierra Jensen Collection, Vol. 2 (Sierra Jensen, #4-6)

Beverly Lewis, raised in Pennsylvania Amish country and both a schoolteacher and an accomplished musician, has been an award-winning author for over a dozen years. Her acclaimed novel, The Preacher's Daughter, was a 2006 Quill Book Award finalist in the romance category. Her books have appeared on numerous best
More about Beverly Lewis...

Holly's Heart (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • Best Friend, Worst Enemy (Holly's Heart, #1)
  • Secret Summer Dreams (Holly's Heart, #2)
  • Sealed with a Kiss (Holly's Heart, #3)
  • The Trouble With Weddings (Holly's Heart, #4)
  • California Crazy (Hollys Heart, #5)
  • Second-Best Friend (Holly's Heart, #6)
  • Good-Bye, Dressel Hills (Holly's Heart, #7)
  • Straight-A Teacher (Holly's Heart, #8)
  • No Guys Pact (Holly's Heart, #9)
  • Little White Lies (Holly's Heart, #10)