Start by marking “The Black Triangle Abduction” as Want to Read:
The Black Triangle Abduction

The Black Triangle Abduction

Can you imagine discovering you have a dual-existence for your entire lifetime that you knew nothing about? Can you imagine that a single evening's conversation about a couple of missing hours could lead to a discovery of your repeated abduction by aliens? Can you imagine learning an alien word and memorizing alien symbols subconsciously? Can you imagine the terror of neve ...more
Published November 1st 2005 by Invisible College Press

To ask other readers questions about The Black Triangle Abduction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Black Triangle Abduction

Bill Thibadeau
Oct 28, 2013 Bill Thibadeau rated it did not like it
This is a self fulfilling diary of an alleged series of abductions. I was only able to get half way through it before I was so bored with the continual series of hypnotherapy sessions in which one more tidbit of the abduction became known. This is only for those that actually believe in alien abduction and have a high tolerance for re-reading essentially the same story bit by bit. I do not recommend this to anyone. Actually, this is the only one star review I have ever left.
Kelly
Oct 01, 2013 Kelly rated it really liked it
This was great. Fans of sci-fi and conspiracy theories will definitely eat this up. I've been mildly interested in aliens for a long time, and this book gave me even more questions and a need for more knowledge.

4/5 stars
Regan
Regan rated it liked it
Jul 27, 2015
Angel Diaz
Angel Diaz marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2014
Ricky Aha aha
Ricky Aha aha marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2013
Jeff Brezenski
Jeff Brezenski marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2013
Arezoo
Arezoo added it
Aug 01, 2013
John
John is currently reading it
Feb 08, 2013
 zoran
zoran marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2012
David Neuman
David Neuman rated it liked it
Jul 05, 2011