Start by marking “Gregory Peck: A Biography” as Want to Read:
Gregory Peck: A Biography

Gregory Peck: A Biography

3.55 of 5 stars 3.55  ·  rating details  ·  33 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Gregory Peck's acting career has spanned six decades, during which the ruggedly handsome actor has played everything from a jaunty reporter to an angry Western gunfighter, an honorable lawyer to an obsessed sea captain, a priest to a World War II bomber pilot. To every role, he has lent a depth and intelligence that have made him a permanent American icon. In "Gregory Peck ...more
Published February 19th 2002 by Scribner Book Company (first published 2002)

To ask other readers questions about Gregory Peck, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gregory Peck

Rayna
Loved it simply because I love Gregory Peck.
Lesley
excellant book
Jaime Contreras
I read this one year ago and still can remember large sections of it. There are two reasons for this: First, Gary Fishgall is one of the four best biographers around and he has experience and talent to back it up; the second reason is that Gregory Peck was one of the most articulate and noble men to ever grace the screen. I was enthralled by his level of dignity and honesty about himself. he is one of my top five favorite actors of all-time. BTW, James Stewart, John Wayne, Charlton Heston and Pa ...more
Daniela
I love Gregory Peck. Remember watching his movies as a child, and admiring how handsome he was and a great actor. I have the DVD of his Conversations with Gregory Peck, and there you see him as the person, with his loving family, and realize what a true Gentleman looks like.
The book is great. I recommend it.
Scott
An easy read about a talented and charitable actor who conducted himself with dignity and integrity - Hollywood (and the rest of the world) could benefit from more people like him.
Benedict Reid
Good solid bio with a focus on the career rather than the man. However it lacked that spark which can make biographies great.
Amanda
Jul 07, 2008 Amanda rated it 2 of 5 stars
Shelves: film
It was okay, it mainly focused on Peck's career. I'd only recommend it if you're a big Peck fan.
Magda
Somewhat interesting, but I didn't get past page 66. Maybe I'll try this again.
Tahnee ☮
Tahnee ☮ marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2015
Alexis
Alexis marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2015
Mariusz
Mariusz marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2015
Pam
Pam marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2015
Christine Peterson
Christine Peterson marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2015
Ruthie Jones
Ruthie Jones marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2015
Tim
Tim marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2015
lisa herb
lisa herb marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2014
Susan
Susan added it
Sep 17, 2014
Lauryn
Lauryn marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2014
Galit
Galit marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2014
Jill
Jill marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2014
Amina
Amina marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2014
Kate
Kate marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2014
Ali Ghasemi
Ali Ghasemi marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2014
Kimberly
Kimberly marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Pieces of Time: The Life of James Stewart Against Type: The Biography of Burt Lancaster Gonna Do Great Things: The Life of Sammy Davis, Jr. Pieces of Time : The Life of James Stewart (January 2009) Gonna Do Great Things: The Life of Sammy Davis, Jr.