Start by marking “Zane's Sex Chronicles” as Want to Read:
Zane's Sex Chronicles

Zane's Sex Chronicles (Zane's Sex Chronicles)

4.28 of 5 stars 4.28  ·  rating details  ·  1,093 ratings  ·  31 reviews
New York Times bestselling author Zane presents a tantalizing short story collection, Zane's Sex Chronicles, which is now the basis of the Cinemax series Zane's Sex Chronicles -- the first urban erotic series on television. The series calls for a sexual revolution and brings forth our favorite characters -- Patience James aka Zane, Maricruz, Lyric, Eboni, and Ana Marie -- ...more
Published August 5th 2008 by Atria Books (first published July 14th 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Zane's Sex Chronicles, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Zane's Sex Chronicles

Sex in History by Reay TannahillThe Second Sex by Simone de BeauvoirEmergency Sex (And Other Desperate Measures) by Kenneth CainWhy Is Sex Fun? The Evolution of Human Sexuality by Jared DiamondThe Red Queen by Matt Ridley
Best Books on Sex
15th out of 15 books — 10 voters
The Coldest Winter Ever by Sister SouljahFlyy Girl by Omar TyreeTrue to the Game by Teri WoodsThe Cartel by Ashley AntoinetteWhore by Tanika Lynch
♥ This Is The Definition Of Urban Fiction ♥
161st out of 198 books — 240 voters

More lists with this book...

MisS.Shae! Sweetest thing
In the beginning it catches my attension by introducing each character from a group of friends, which i dont understand why Zane does that because after she is done intoducing friends she totally goes off into sex fantasies and never speaks of them again in the book. If you like to read total sex stories back to back and you love Zane then this is the book for you...
Tyffany Smith
well written, strong content ... characters are raving ... zanes done it again!
Pam Herrmann
It said on the book cover Cinemax series. After reading I know why it's on "skinemax". I was told it was popular before Fifty Shades came out. All I can say is it was a quick read but mostly dumb.
Ahdiva
This was my first book by Zane that I read. I was like wow and just couldn't put the book down. I'm totally hooked.
Sha
it was okay I didn't care for this one as much either
Klalina Johnson
This is defiantly for the Grown & Sexy.
Ronnie
This was the first Zane book that I had the immense pleasure of reading. I was hooked from the first page. Anyone who has read Zane's books knows exactly what I'm talking about. This is one of the few authors that writes about things NON-paranormal that I read. If you haven't read Zane and you like a lot of heat in your novels. READ HER STUFF!!!
Kimberly
This is one of my all time favorite books. I dont really read anything other than black erotica so I wont say alot about this book except that its an excellent read. This story has climax, conflicts and different plots. It is wrote mainly as a character v chacter and chacters vs self.
Bobby Austin
A must read! Along with the rest of this talented artist's books. I have always been a fan of Zane, she is one who inspires the author of By All Mean$ (Bobby "BJ" Austin). I encourage you to read Sex Chronicles and once you are done, check out By All Mean$!
Jharrayne
Just as great as many of her stories! She really out did herself with this collection. Some of the stories and the anthology had me flipping pages quicker that the speed of light lol A great read overall.
Kennajah
The book was very interesting the only problem was there were too many friends to keep up with. All of them were a tad different from others and thats what i liked about them.
Diamond Jones
Zane has alot of good books. After a few chapters I started getting tired of the stories..... But, over all its a pretty good book.
Chene
This is the book that made me a Zane fan. I love the short stories. Gives you some great ideas of things to try ;-)
Kendra Griffin
This book was based on the Cinemax Series with the Same name these women and men totally rock.
Erica
This was a great introduction to this amazing writer "Zane"... You are the best!!!!
Felisha
What can I say...it was another steamy exotic read from Zane.
Leena
A pure and innocent read. A good book to read to children at bedtime.
Nook_diva Johnson
I am a big ZANE-fanatic so anything she writes, Im reading
Chasidy
Another enjoyable Zane book. Hot smokin' hot, I tell ya!
Jevon Scott
This may be the best Anthology she has, it's worth it.
Christi
Steamy, detailed characters, african american fiction
Tosia Esther
Can someone please tell me how to open and read my books
Kavetta
I'm not crazy about short stories.
Raven
Its funny but its good and i love it
Antiniqua
That book was powerful
Vincent Paul
just so wonderful...
Antiniqua Bradby
I love that book. Very good.
Kay
Oct 05, 2010 Kay rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: kay
It was so freaky omg loved it
Richard Johnson
  • Dark Dreams: A Collection of Horror and Suspense by Black Writers
  • Deception
  • Married on Mondays
  • Mama Dearest
Zane (real name Kristina Roberts) is an African American author of erotic fiction. She is the daughter of two former educators: an elementary school teacher and a world-renowned theologian who is also the author of nearly two dozen books. She was born and raised in the Washington, D.C. area where she still resides with her three children.

In 1997, Zane began writing erotic stories to pass the time
More about Zane...

Zane's Sex Chronicles (5 books)
  • Zane's Sex Chronicles: Volume One
  • The Sex Chronicles: Shattering the Myth
  • Gettin' Buck Wild: Sex Chronicles II
  • Sock It To Me--DVD
Addicted Nervous Afterburn Shame on It All Zane's The Sisters of APF: The Indoctrination of Soror Ride Dick