Start by marking “Field Trip To Niagara Falls (Geronimo Stilton, #24)” as Want to Read:
Field Trip To Niagara Falls (Geronimo Stilton, #24)

Field Trip To Niagara Falls (Geronimo Stilton #24)

4.07  ·  Rating Details  ·  1,768 Ratings  ·  56 Reviews
Geronimo is off to Niagara Falls with his nephew Benjamin's class. It's a beautiful place, but he's surrounded by mischievous young mouselets who are determined to send him over the Falls in a barrel! Will he ever make it back to Mouse Island alive?
Published March 1st 2006 by Scholastic Paperbacks

Traci
Oct 18, 2015 Traci rated it liked it
I was looking for something easier, shorter, lighter, to read. A co-worker suggested this, since I'd commented that I felt I needed to read more children's fiction.

Definitely short and easy to read! I was distracted by the use of different fonts in bright colors to emphasize certain words - this technique was used a lot. However, I can see where young children would enjoy it. What I did like was the factual information pages that were included throughout the story, such as the history of Niagar
Antony Lui
Nov 15, 2010 Antony Lui rated it liked it
Adrian
Jan 04, 2016 Adrian rated it it was amazing
Funny holiday book couldn't find a decent one so decided to read this.
Colby
Nov 16, 2008 Colby rated it really liked it
Ace news rodent Geronimo Stilton always wants to make a splash, but he never planned to go over Niagara Falls in a barrel! When a field trip to the Falls takes a very dangerous turn, our intrepid mouse journalist must sniff out a solution.

From the Publisher

Who is Geronimo Stilton?
That's me! I run a newspaper, but my true passion is writing adventure stories. Here in New Mouse City, the capital of Mouse Island, my books are all bestsellers! My stories are funny, fa-mouse-ly funny. They are whisk
Mr
Oct 14, 2008 Mr rated it it was amazing
Field Trip To Niagra Falls is a very good book. this book is about a mouse named Geronimo, who went to Niagra Falls with his nephew for a field trip. The reason why Geronimo went on the field trip was because he liked his nephew's teacher and when the teacher asked Geronimo could he go on the trip he was so obsessed with her he said yes. When Geronimo got to where the mouselets were camping out he was not happy because he is not an outdoor person. Once Geronimo got relaxed and was comfortable ca ...more
Melanie
Jan 15, 2016 Melanie rated it liked it
Shelves: coyer
A nice story where Geronimo goes to Niagara Falls with a group of little mice. It was funny how he kept calling for help with everything (like setting up the tents, getting the cookies fire started, etc.)

All in all, it was fun!
James Venkatrao
Nov 02, 2011 James Venkatrao rated it it was amazing
Category: A short story
I had read this book when i was 9 and was one of my favourite books.
What happens in this book is that Geronimo Stilton, the author of the "Rodents Gazette" is forced to take and pay for all of Benjamin's class (Benjamin is Geronimo's nephew) to go on a field trip to Niagara Falls. Unknowingly he had been tricked into taking them their when he really thought that they wanted to go to the 'Rodents Gazzete for a field trip. They go to Niagara Falls and camp out their, throug
Lexy
Feb 26, 2015 Lexy rated it it was amazing
It was kind of crazy when Geronimo became best friend furever with Punk Rat the best prankster in Benjamin Stilton's class. He became best friends with Punk Rat because he fell into Niagara Falls and Geronimo saved him just before he drowned.
Nik Kopelev
Feb 04, 2015 Nik Kopelev rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome

Love it amazing,good books I love them,as in ,Save the white whale,and ,trip to the Niagara Falls,loved it seems it should be a best selling book,s
Rebekah Zammit Munro
Oct 23, 2014 Rebekah Zammit Munro rated it really liked it
Shelves: good-books
it is a very funny story and although geronimo is scared of going abroad he still goes with the school and
has lots of fun with them.
Paige
Nov 23, 2014 Paige rated it it was amazing
This was one of my absolute favorite books when I was younger. I got it as a gift from my grandma.
Xiao Wen
Apr 17, 2012 Xiao Wen rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 10th-grade
This book is so funny, and the mice are so cute. I think if this book gets filmed, it will be a comedy, and it will be popular. When the mouse, Geronimo is feeling in love with another one, his actions, his behaviors, and the kind of jealousy that he shows are so funny like an idiot. However, other than funny, this book expresses some themes too. One of the theme that I like is be brave to try everything even though you know it is not going to be 100% successful, because if you try it, you get t ...more
Madison Bond
it was a little funny but cool
thea my favorite
Oct 18, 2015 Mary rated it really liked it
Shelves: library-books
Aran
Dec 10, 2013 Aran rated it it was amazing
I loved it.I can't believe anything that happened like him paying for the whole trip, him diving in to save his mini enemy, him setting up all the tents, washroom and the fire, the teacher finding her one true love on the trip that he paid for, a skunk going in his tent and Geronimo being good with everything that happen.
Superreader300
Oct 30, 2015 Superreader300 rated it it was amazing
Geronimo Stilton was taking Benjamin to school. The teacher asked Geronimo Stilton if he could pay to go to Niagara Falls. The bully kicked him so his glasses fell off, so he thought they were talking about going to his office. After the bully gave him his glasses back, he looked at the chart, and he was shocked!
Laura Elisabeth
Aug 16, 2011 Laura Elisabeth rated it it was ok
Shelves: juvenile, juv-series
Story average fare, but the character of Geronimo is very annoying (at least for me). He is pompous, selfish, a stick-in-the-mud and any number of other derogatory adjectives. Nonetheless, I can see how the format of the books with the colourful words and varied text could be appealing to early readers.
Gabriela
Apr 17, 2014 Gabriela rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: hungarian, kids-lit
Oh so lovely :) I will definitely read it with my kids later on.
Dree
Oct 05, 2009 Dree rated it it was ok
Eh. Not that great--more nature than many of the G Stiltons, but we nothing we haven't done before (leaf pressing, anyone?). Though my 6yo did soak up the "what to do if you find a baby bird" sidebar.
Paula Schuck
Sep 21, 2010 Paula Schuck rated it really liked it
We read this after a trip to the Falls this summer. Lots of interesting information here and a really funny little story about how he gets roped into taking a field trip with school kids to the Falls.
Twyla
Jan 29, 2012 Twyla rated it it was amazing
Shelves: auryn-s-books
Melz (mele) manako
i thought it was really good with all the steps of using camping stuff and how geronimos sister Thea is always helping him survive with out going in hotels.
Tom
Mar 10, 2009 Tom rated it did not like it
Make it stop! I can't stand this Geronimo rat. He is horrible and his writing stinks. But I've got to do it for the boy. He loves this crap.
Umme Huda
Jan 20, 2013 Umme Huda rated it really liked it
I love this book.it has lot of interesting facts.like the pictures in this.it's worth to read,very good read specially for young kids.
Trisha
Sep 23, 2008 Trisha added it
Its weird cause the dude who made this series almost ALWAYS starts with "Oh I forgot to introduce myself!" gets boring sometimes.
Charlie
Jul 14, 2011 Charlie rated it liked it
Shelves: fiction
It was really good. It even told you how to set up a tent, how to make a bathroom(toilet, shower, sink) and how to cook outdoors.
  • Big Trouble in the Big Apple (Thea Stilton #8)
  • Charge Of The Triceratops (Dinosaur Cove, #2)
  • Miss Holly Is Too Jolly! (My Weird School, #14)
  • Summer Vacation from the Black Lagoon
  • In the Shadow of Goll (The Secrets of Droon, #28)
  • Sir Lancelot, Where Are You? (Dragon Slayers' Academy, #6)
A pseudonym of Elisabetta Dami, aka Thea Stilton.

Elisabetta Dami is an Italian author that currently resides in Italy. She is the author of the Geronimo Stilton series, a bestselling childrens book. She enjoys traveling the world seeking ideas for her series. She writes under a pseudonym of Geronimo Stilton. She is also a co-owner of Italian based publishing company Edizioni Piemme. Her books hav
More about Geronimo Stilton...

Geronimo Stilton (1 - 10 of 63 books)
  • Lost Treasure of the Emerald Eye (Geronimo Stilton, #1)
  • The Curse of the Cheese Pyramid (Geronimo Stilton, #2)
  • Cat and Mouse in a Haunted House (Geronimo Stilton, #3)
  • I'm Too Fond of My Fur! (Geronimo Stilton, #4)
  • Four Mice Deep in the Jungle (Geronimo Stilton, #5)
  • Paws Off, Cheddarface! (Geronimo Stilton, #6)
  • Red Pizzas for a Blue Count (Geronimo Stilton, #7)
  • Attack of the Bandit Cats (Geronimo Stilton, #8)
  • A Fabumouse Vacation for Geronimo (Geronimo Stilton, #9)
  • All Because of a Cup of Coffee (Geronimo Stilton, #10)