Start by marking “Touch and Feel Baby Animals (Baby Einstein: Touch-and-Feel Fun!)” as Want to Read:
Touch and Feel Baby Animals (Baby Einstein: Touch-and-Feel Fun!)

Touch and Feel Baby Animals (Baby Einstein: Touch-and-Feel Fun!)

3.58 of 5 stars 3.58  ·  rating details  ·  45 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Take your baby on asensory tour of the world of baby animals in this charming new board book.? Babies will be introduced to the animals that are just like them--babies! Through stunning real-life photos that feature touch and feel panels. Babies will love to touch a puppy's soft ears or the slippery skin of a dolphin.?
Baby Einstein Books is an imprint of developmentally ap
Board Book, 10 pages
Published January 29th 2008 by Disney-Hyperion

To ask other readers questions about Touch and Feel Baby Animals, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Touch and Feel Baby Animals

Jem
I love the concept of touch and feel books, especially now that I am mastering my fine motor skills. But the designers of this book just weren't thinking. All the soft animals--dog, cat, chick--have very small areas to feel. The animal that has the largest feelable area? The porcupine. Why would they think kids would rather rub the hard side of velcro more than some soft fluff? Good concept, poorly executed.
Jamie
Good book. My BIGGEST criticism for this one that brings it down to 3 stars is there's too much writing for the age group I think it is best suited for. The babies I read it too would get too bored by the time I finished all the reading. To make this book better, in my opinion, I introduced the main character- the monkey and basically said, let's go meet the animals! Then I said, "Look! A chicken!" Or whatever it was, and had them feel it as I did an animal sound. I would also try to incorporate ...more
Marisa
This is a really cute book. Both my 2 year old and my 5 month old like touching the animals and my 2 year old likes to point at all the animals and make the sound they make and say what they are.
Gabriele
Although the writing seems to be a bit for older babies/toddlers, this is a fun touch and feel book-- I especially appreciate the 'quills' on the hedgehog!
Sarah Stumphf
My 2 year old loves this book and he has for a long time now. Great baby book.
Chrystal
Even though my girls are 5 and 3, they still like touch and feel books.
April
April added it
Feb 20, 2015
Pam Billings
Pam Billings marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2015
Samantha
Samantha marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2015
Jamie
Jamie added it
Dec 23, 2014
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2014
Luke
Luke added it
Jul 08, 2014
Sarah F.
Sarah F. marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2014
Ginny
Ginny marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2014
Megan
Megan added it
Jun 23, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Mirror Me!: A Mirror Book (Baby Einstein) First Words (Baby Einstein) Water, Water Everywhere: A Splash & Giggle Bath Book (Baby Einstein) See and Spy Shapes (Baby Einstein) Windows to Color (Baby Einstein)