Start by marking “Love*Com (Lovely*Complex), Volume 9” as Want to Read:
Love*Com (Lovely*Complex), Volume 9

Love*Com (Lovely*Complex), Volume 9 (Lovely*Complex #9)

4.39 of 5 stars 4.39  ·  rating details  ·  1,380 ratings  ·  19 reviews

Risa Koizumi is the tallest girl in class, and the last thing she wants is the humiliation of standing next to Atsushi Otoni, the shortest guy. Fate and the whole school have other ideas, and the two find themselves cast as the unwilling stars of a bizarre romantic comedy duo. Rather than bow to the inevitable, Risa and Atsushi join forces to pursue their true objects of a
Published November 4th 2008 by VIZ Media LLC (first published November 1st 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Love*Com (Lovely*Complex), Volume 9, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love*Com (Lovely*Complex), Volume 9

mikha  ϟ
Ugh. they're both stupid. BAKA!
Starry
Sébaste Gagné
Sakura Yue Michaelis
Risa is in that time of her life I went thru too... I can relate so well to her: all friends knowing what they will do after finishing school, while she does not have any idea and feels idiot and lonely at the same time. Unfortunately is that way; Otani has plans to go to the university and she does not, so they will be apart. But she wants to take advantage of the short time by being together as much as possible, and that means taking a job as a waitress near the cram school Otani is going.

Firs
Amy Gideon
This volume delves into what the characters are doing after college. I like that Risa and Otani aren't going to the same college and they aren't too worried about it. Risa is mildly panicked at one point but she doesn't change her plans to conform with his.
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
Awww this one was kind of sweet. These two really are adorable and cute together. Another good volume in the series of course. But of course the two have something to deal with. You really want to see the two work it out.
VampAmber
Ack! Poor Risa! I know just how she feels, though. Not knowing what you want to do with your life when everybody already does sucks so much. I swear, I keep wanting to reach into the pages and give Risa a hug so very much.
Reader17 Der
Love this series. Risa and Otani make me laugh. (Spoiler if you haven't read the other volumes) but if you read the back of the book you would find out anyway :D

Now that Risa and Otani are going out ehs has confessed her feelings to Otani but he hasn't told her how he feels. Is he still so clueless as to how he feels and will he tell Risa. There is one part in this book with them that just makes me grin ear to ear. I will not spoil it.

Also Otani starts thinking about his future and wants to go t
Nicole Lawson
See volume 1 for a review of the entire series.
Jenny
[Ch. 33-36:]

I can't believe they're in their last year of high school! It all seemed to pass by so quickly but really smoothly. Most manga really don't do that. They tend to be bam, bam, bam and then the end.

So this volume is mainly about them deciding their futures. Koizomi is worried that Otani will leave her behind, but of course he never would. <3
Julie
Nov 24, 2008 Julie rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Love*Com fans, shoujo and humor fans
Recommended to Julie by: found it myself
This wasn't my absolute favorite volume, but it was still very enjoyable. I will be sad when this series ends, but sort of relieved for it to all work out (as I'm fairly sure it will).
Michelle Zafora
this volume was good. not as good as the other ones though. the ending was great!
CJ - So, you wanna play with magic?
Koizumi is waaaaayyy too down on herself. She needs to snap out out of it
zara morandin
this book is amazing. it is a book that you will not put down.
Susan
What would Risa study in vocational school?
Kadie D♥
Love com Risa and otoni never get boring X)
Charmaine
a new rival has come... xD
Snow
Rachel
Rachel added it
Jul 29, 2015
Juliana Pires
Juliana Pires marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2015
Toko
Toko marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2015
  • Kimi ni Todoke: From Me to You, Vol. 11
  • High School Debut, Vol. 11 (High School Debut, #11)
  • Monkey High!, Vol. 2
Aya Nakahara is an award-winning Japanese comic book author who made her debut in 1995. She is most famous for her Kansai-dialect romantic comedy series Lovely Complex (also known as ラブコン or LoveCom) which as well as spawning a feature film and a 24-episode animated television series has been translated into many different languages and has been published across the world.

She primarily writes in t
More about Aya Nakahara...

Lovely*Complex (1 - 10 of 17 books)
  • Love★Com, Vol. 1
  • Love*Com (Lovely*Complex), Volume 7
  • Love*Com (Lovely*Complex), Volume 8
  • Love*Com (Lovely*Complex), Volume 10
  • Love*Com (Lovely*Complex), Volume 11
Love★Com, Vol. 1 Love*Com (Lovely*Complex), Volume 7 Love*Com (Lovely*Complex), Volume 3 Love★Com, Vol. 2 Love★Com, Vol. 4