The Ultimate Guide to Grandmas & Grandpas!

The Ultimate Guide to Grandmas & Grandpas!

4.06 of 5 stars 4.06  ·  rating details  ·  32 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Did you know that when you have a grandma or a grandpa, there are guidelines for how best to take care of them? There are all sorts of special things you need to do to make them feel loved. Now here at last is a manual packed with advice, pointers, and helpful hints. For instance, you need to dance for them, sing to them, draw pictures for them, and even hold their hand wh...more
Published April 22nd 2008 by HarperCollins

Sally
Absolutely, positively the most adorable book ever. Normally I wouldn't even consider this book since it has animals and clothes (I am fundamentally against this concept) but I gave it a chance. I wasn't disappointed. So perfect with hilarious illustrations!
Miss Pippi the Librarian
Grandparents need lots of help from their grandchildren. This guide book explains it all! From activities to food to love, this is the book for all grandparents and grandchild with a funny bone.

The animals are shows all types of scenarios where grandchildren can assist their grandparents. Young readers can take this book to heart while parents and grandparents will chuckle along with the hilarity of true life. The text is big and bold with large illustrations. This is an excellent read aloud boo...more
Molly
Just what do you do with a grandma? Why, listen to her stories, teach her football and let her let you stay up late, of course! This adorable picture book gives kids all the insider tips they need to keep their grandparents content. Bonus: parents and grandparents should have a good time reading this one as well. In fact, this would make a nice gift for a grandparent...when is Grandparent's Day again?
Jennie
May 15, 2009 Jennie added it
Recommends it for: recommended
Recommended to Jennie by: H.P. at CPE
Light hearted guidelines on how to act when you are with your grandparents. Ie: let them chase you, give you extra goodies, let them practice reading with you, let them take naps, teach them how to play football. gr. K-4.
Cathy
I love this book! It is the perfect read-aloud for grandparents and grandchildren. We are going to video tape the kids reading it and mail it along with a copy of the book to Grandma for Grandparents' Day.
Susan
When is Grandparents Day? Would be a great story and could do a whole grandparents program and invite the kids to bring their grandparents - how cute would that be?!
The Library Lady
A bit sticky sweet, and some of the humor seems more directed at parents than at kids. But everyone will enjoy it.
Marie
Not inspired, but nicely done. Would be fine choice for Grandparents' Day.
Tina
"families, love, family time, guide book to having a grandparent"
Marge
Sep 14, 2008 Marge added it
Shelves: picture-books
fun read about what young kids need to do when w/grandparents.
John
Dec 29, 2008 John added it
A great book to share with grandmas and grandpas.;)
Amber M Soto-Williams
Amber M Soto-Williams marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2014
Tracey
Tracey added it
Apr 02, 2014
Diane Hughes
Diane Hughes marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2013
Joeleen
Joeleen marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2013
Tia Kim
Tia Kim marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2013
Thanks for stopping by my Goodreads Page. You'll find more @ my SUPER blog, my blog, my public facebook page, and my website.

PLUS you can follow me on twitter.

More about Sally Lloyd-Jones...
The Jesus Storybook Bible: Every Story Whispers His Name Thoughts to Make Your Heart Sing How to Be a Baby . . . by Me, the Big Sister Song of the Stars: A Christmas Story How to Get Married ... by Me, the Bride