Start by marking “Goldeneyes” as Want to Read:

4.26  ·  Rating Details  ·  19 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
A man's eyes are the windows to his soul . if he has one. Deep in the darkness of a Depression-era night, a man addicted to alcohol sells something precious to obtain it. His vile action impacts the lives of two entire families, and it will be over two decades before the horrible wrong begins to be made right again. Two young women - strangers to each other - unknowingly e ...more
Published March 30th 2008 by Vintage Romance Publishing (first published March 28th 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Goldeneyes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Goldeneyes

Renette Steele
Jun 27, 2014 Renette Steele rated it it was amazing
Goldeneyes

Pick up a stone and skip it across the water, while watching the ripples you will see each skip intersect with each other.
Goldeneyes by Delia Latham is a book full of twist and turns. It teaches us how the decisions of one person can effect the lives of so many for years to come.
One mans bad choice and Gods directing of the characters back to the right path no matter how far they chose to stray makes this story not only good to read but to learn from.
It shows how we have free will an
Julie
Sep 23, 2015 Julie rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
What can I say, the only good thing about this book was the beginning. It all fell apart after that, and especially at the end with the 'surprise.' It was all just too much. The plot was thin, the characters flat, and the insta-love between everyone grated on my nerves. (One of the relationships was just too gross for me to be okay with.) It was all just too neat and tidy, with every single obstacle taken care of by a convenient 'miracle' from God. The end had me rolling my eyes because of how u ...more
LoRee Peery
Mar 12, 2012 LoRee Peery rated it it was amazing
I was riveted from the beginning. Loved the time period, the tension, and emotion. And I especially enjoyed the twist at the end. Very well done, Ms. Latham.
Aymee
Jun 19, 2010 Aymee rated it it was amazing
A wonderfully written book about life, love, and hard choices and how family, faith and love will bring you through it all.
Debbie
Jun 25, 2012 Debbie rated it liked it
Nice tidy plot with surprising twists and turns!
Clare Revell
Apr 13, 2014 Clare Revell rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I bought this one having read and loved several others by the same author. I wasn't disappointed. In fact, I was surprised on more than one occasion by the twists Ms. Latham put in the story. I read far into the night, unable to put the book down and I was not expecting the ending. Definitely one to keep and re read at some point.
Angelia (femmeflashpoint)
Dec 29, 2013 Angelia (femmeflashpoint) rated it it was amazing
This book is a fun read, a serious read and at times, an intense read.

It's full of taunting twists and turns laced with the supernatural and has mysteries within mysteries that my mind kept chewing on, clicking pieces of the puzzle together as I moved from chapter to the next.

I especially loved the display of camaraderie among the characters, and how supportive they were of each other in their quests, beliefs, convictions and challenges.

This book would compliment any adult's library but it'd mak
Terri
Terri marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2016
Sherry
Sherry marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2016
Cass Wessel
Cass Wessel rated it it was amazing
Sep 16, 2015
Bethany
Bethany rated it it was amazing
Oct 20, 2014
Carla Rossi
Carla Rossi marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2014
Tamara
Tamara rated it liked it
Jan 20, 2015
Gloria
Gloria added it
Nov 16, 2015
Michelle Slomp
Michelle Slomp rated it really liked it
Jun 22, 2014
Natalie Ryabenko
Natalie Ryabenko marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2014
Patricia Kemp Blackmon
Patricia Kemp Blackmon marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2014
deb
deb is currently reading it
Jan 05, 2014
Teresa Slack
Teresa Slack rated it it was amazing
Feb 23, 2013
Abigail Richmond
Abigail Richmond marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2012
Mary
Mary rated it it was amazing
Sep 20, 2011
Christy
Christy marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2011
Christy
Christy rated it really liked it
Nov 26, 2010
Lori
Lori rated it did not like it
Nov 20, 2010
Kara Hunt
Kara Hunt marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2010
Delia Latham is a born-and-bred California gal, currently living in a small Texas town with her husband Johnny. She’s a Christian wife, mother, grandmother, sister, and friend—but above all, she treasures her role as princess daughter to the King of Kings.
A former newspaper Staff Writer and frequent contributor to her hometown’s regional publication, Bakersfield Magazine, she has also freelanced p
More about Delia Latham...