Final Justice

Final Justice

3.5 of 5 stars 3.50  ·  rating details  ·  4 ratings  ·  5 reviews
When several grisly murders stun a quiet Midwest town, a dedicated young attorney is certain she knows the killer's identity. Is her intuition correct? And, can the “Rockport Ravager” be stopped? Follow Rebecca Fraser's sleuth work in a page-turning murder mystery that's got it all: love, lies, cover-ups, and a ton of unexpected twists.

Some of the interesting characters y

Published March 22nd 2002 by Dorrance Pub Co

Noah Shapiro
As you may recall from my May 2011 review of The Oasis Project by Art Adkins, I told you that I was predisposed to like the book because of some similarities between Adkins and myself. The same is true this month as I review Final Justice by Helen Enos. She is a product of a Florida university, as am I. She has lived in Jacksonville, Florida, for fifteen years; I lived down the coast from that city for thirty years. She writes murder mysteries, as do I.

As a whole I liked Final Justice. The char...more
Iris Coffin
When several grisly murders stun a quiet Midwest town, a dedicated young attorney is certain she knows the killer’s identity. Is her intuition correct? And, can the “Rockport Ravager” be stopped? Follow Rebecca Fraser’s sleuth work in a page-turning murder mystery that’s got it all: love, lies, cover-ups, and a ton of unexpected twists.

Enos has done a masterful job of building the suspense of the story capturing the reader in Rebecca Fraser’s world of murder and deceit. The characters are well d...more
Shirley
I thought the beginning of Final Justice had a slow start. The book was very short, and I feel there is more to the story that could have been told and expanded upon. At first it jumps characters a little in the beginning, then it seems to all come together. I did connect with the main character Rebecca, but couldn't really connect with the others. Rebecca works for the DA's office and suddenly gets thrown into her own friends being murdered.... will she be next? Really picked up in the middle.
I...more
Darcia Helle
Final Justice is a short book, only 105 pages, and suffers for that reason. The plot is intriguing, the story well written. Helen Enos obviously did her research and has a good understanding of the criminal justice system. However, the characters are undeveloped. They felt more like stick figures moving through a story. I had nothing to latch onto and no reason to care about these people. With character development, Enos' writing could take you on similar rides as Grisham.

** I received a complim...more
Margaret Tidwell
I was so glad that this book was so short because I couldn't put it down. I read it in less than 24 hours. Right from the start this book grabbed my attention and held it until the very end. The characters were so easy for me to relate to that is was easy for me to like them and understand them. The only part I didn't like was the ending but that is only because it is a typical ending.
Deadly Vows