Start by marking “Exiles, Volume 12: World Tour, Book 1” as Want to Read:
Exiles, Volume 12: World Tour, Book 1

Exiles, Volume 12: World Tour, Book 1 (The Exiles #12)

3.7 of 5 stars 3.70  ·  rating details  ·  82 ratings  ·  6 reviews
The Exiles return to prime Earth, only to find it not so prime anymore. So not only do the Exiles have House of M to deal with, they have to face the most powerful mutant on the planet Collects Exiles #69-74.
Published March 8th 2006 by Marvel (first published January 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Exiles, Volume 12, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Exiles, Volume 12

Hrishi
I read this as part of an overall Marvel 616 read, and in that context as part of a read-through of all House of M titles. Until I read it, I had no clue that the "Exiles" even existed. It's an interesting concept - an inter-universe team of dimension hopping do-gooders trying to 'fix' realities. I even liked some of the alternate version characters that showed up in the title - but it just isn't my cup of tea.

I guess what's wrong with this title for me is also everything that is wrong with the
Greg Fisher
Collects Exiles #69-74.

Despite the constant shake-up in the Exile's membership and the less than constant shake-up in the writers and artists that work on this series, it is still my most favorite Marvel mutant title, followed closely by Whedon's Astonishing X-Men and Ultimate X-Men.

This is part one in a mega-storyline that sees the Exiles visiting, and possibly damaging, various alternative Marvel universes (such as House of M, Age of Apocalypse and the New Universe) in a sometimes horrific cha
Federiken Masters
Quizás no tendría que haber arrancado la serie desde un tomo tan avanzado, pero la verdad que leyendo la intro me alcanzó para entender toda la historia, y la disfruté un buen rato. Supongo que cuando pueda retomaré la serie, pero tampoco tengo demasiado apuro que digamos.
M
An attempt to finally return Beak home tosses the Exiles into the House of M - and unleashes the deadly Proteus upon reality! The team must now track down this warping villain, jettisoning to the New Universe and beyond to follow. My only regret? The loss of Mimic...
Angela
Exiles got to House of M, Beak's home. And its not a good thing to do. Some goo character stuff with Beak and you really feel for him. The 2nd story with Proteus is ok, but not as good as you would think.
Fizzgig76
Reprints Exiles #69-74. The Exiles visit the House of M and the New Universe and lose members of their team. The House of M storyline was just a crossover but the New Universe visit was interesting.
F
F marked it as to-read
May 04, 2015
Paulius
Paulius marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2015
Joe Wygocki
Joe Wygocki marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2015
Bry
Bry marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2015
Leó Páll
Leó Páll marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2014
Aarcanum Black
Aarcanum Black marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

The Exiles (1 - 10 of 16 books)
  • Exiles, Volume 1: Down the Rabbit Hole
  • Exiles - Volume 7: A Blink in Time
  • Exiles, Volume 8: Earn Your Wings
  • Exiles, Volume 9: Bump in the Night
  • Exiles, Volume 10: Age of Apocalypse
Green Lantern: New Guardians, Vol. 1: The Ring Bearer Gotham City Sirens Vol. 3: Strange Fruit Blue Beetle, Vol. 1: Metamorphosis Green Lantern: New Guardians, Vol. 2: Beyond Hope Flashpoint: The World of Flashpoint Featuring Wonder Woman