Start by marking “Angel of Fire” as Want to Read:
Angel of Fire

Angel of Fire

3.83 of 5 stars 3.83  ·  rating details  ·  132 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Devastated by her father's death, Norman noblewoman Chrestien de Lontaine seeks the refuge of a nunnery, vowing to give her love to no man. But that pledge is made before she encounters the towering legend they call the Silver Wolf.

Riding under the blazing banner of a silver wolf, Weston FitzStephens leads King Henrys army—the hated enemy responsible for the death of Chres
Mass Market Paperback, 374 pages
Published April 28th 1992 by Avon (first published April 1992)

To ask other readers questions about Angel of Fire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Angel of Fire

Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja)
KatieV
I really did enjoy this and Marion Hussey is always a great narrator IMHO. Not sure on the strict historical accuracy of it all, but it wasn't fluff (which I find ridiculous in a medieval).

The setting is during the dissolution of William the Conqueror's empire after his death. His sons weren't happy to leave things as he wished (a split of his empire) and tried through various intrigues to be the one to reunite England and Normandy and rule it all.

The heroine and her sister are the identical tw
Liv
I always enjoy a great romance and especially a medieval one that is set among castles and lush landscapes, with strong warriors and beautiful damsels. Crosby gives us very likable characters in the legend referred to as the Silver Wolf, Weston FitzStephens and Chrestien de Lontaine, a Norman noblewoman. Weston is a fierce warrior who champions King Henry's causes. Weston is feared by his enemies, considered a hero by his people and sought after by the ladies. Yet, our fierce warrior is very sus ...more
Stephanie Williams
Great story

Wonderful story with characters you feel you know. Never been disappointed with a Tanya Anne Crosby book. Great author I will enjoy books from again.
Jayne dArcy
Very good story. I really like Chrestien. She clearly has grown up in a rough time and intends to do what is needed to provide for her sister. She doesn't expect a fairy tale romance for herself but there is one.

In our day and age a romance between the daughter of the man who killed her father would not even happen. The fact is in these times life is brutal and the women tend to understand this. Knowing that men must do what they must to have some small chance at a good life for themselves and t
Asha
A great kick back holiday read

Likable characters and the story moved along well. As the story unfolded and revelations revealed the story stayed strong and I found it hard to put down. Motivated to read another of Ms Crosby's books, love the novels that give you that well read satisfied book feeling.
Kimmie Kinney
Great book

I read this book in 3 days if I didn't need to go to work it would have been!!!!! Awesome
Donna
Apr 26, 2014 Donna added it
dnf
Kristy
It's been way to long since I read this for me to give it a good review. (view spoiler)
Kirby Hamann
This was so sad, I couldn't get over an event in the story it left me devestaed!
Caroline
2stars
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2015
Richa
Richa marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2015
Nkyesiga Patience
Nkyesiga Patience marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2015
Norma
Norma marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2015
Gladys Schuerg
Gladys Schuerg is currently reading it
Jul 13, 2015
Heather Harden
Heather Harden marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2015
Christina Browne
Christina Browne marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2015
Susan
Susan marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2015
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 1 Mar 04, 2015 01:20PM
  • A Knight of Honor
  • The Darkest Knight
  • The Troubadour's Romance
  • The Vow
  • Danger's Kiss
  • Black Thorne's Rose (Topaz Historical Romances)
  • Love Me Forever (Scottish Duo, #2)
  • Plead Forgiveness (Loyalty, #1)
  • Too Sinful To Deny (Wicked Sinful #2)
  • You Belong to My Heart
  • Rosewood
  • September Moon
  • Tempting
  • Traitor's Kiss/Lover's Kiss (Pennistan, #1 & 2)
  • This Perfect Kiss
  • Wings of a Dove
  • Strangers at Dawn
  • Once Upon a Dream (The Montegu Family, #1)
Put a menu in front of me and I immediately don't know what I want. Fried green tomatoes with grits? Yep, OK. Fish? Sounds good, too. OK, so what are you having? I'll do that too. When it comes to shoes--forget it. I end up buying nothing because I can't make up my mind. Thank God I have a husband who has great tastes, or my closet might be empty. I'm one of those people who suffers from acute amb ...more
More about Tanya Anne Crosby...
The MacKinnon's Bride (The Highland Brides, # 1) Highland Song (The Highland Brides, #4.5) Highland Fire (Guardians of the Stone, #1) Lyon's Gift (The Highland Brides, #2) On Bended Knee (The Highland Brides, #3)