Fudge

Fudge

4.14 of 5 stars 4.14  ·  rating details  ·  71 ratings  ·  5 reviews
It's an exciting day in Chad Abernathy's neighborhood when Biggie gives birth to eleven puppies! Biggie's owner says Chad can have one of the puppies, and Chad wants Fudge. But right away, things go wrong. Bossy Leslie calls first dibs on the puppies. Will she choose Fudge?
Published September 28th 1989 by Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing (first published September 15th 1989)

Charlie
Fudge, by Charlotte Towner Graeber was amazing. I felt very lucky when Chad got to keep Fudge. Fudge was a brown cute little dog that Chad really enjoyed. She was a puppy from Chad's neighbors house they were going to sell. (The neighbors were the Gracia's.) They also had ten other puppies they were going to sell. The puppies came from a dog named Biggie that the Gracia's had. When I finished the book, I wanted to read it over again because it was so real. I felt like I was Chad doing the things...more
Mike Ehlers
My 5th grade daughter asked me to read this to help with her book report. She really enjoyed it, but she loves dogs. I thought it was ok, but kept thinking this was the type of book I disliked reading in grade school. Still, it did impart a good lesson about responsibility. There are worse things to read in Elementary School.
Twyla
Lauri Key
Yes this is a childrens book, I read it when i was a little girl and I still love it to this day. I will defiently read it to my kids one day.
Candy
Candy added it
Jul 24, 2014
Sondra
Sondra added it
May 14, 2014
Eunice
Eunice marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2014
Grok Testuser
Grok Testuser is currently reading it
Dec 20, 2013
Amy
Amy added it
Dec 13, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Mustard Nobody's Dog The Thing in Kat's Attic Grey Cloud The Best Bike Ever (Mr. T and Me)