Start by marking “My Woman His Wife” as Want to Read:
My Woman His Wife

My Woman His Wife

4.32 of 5 stars 4.32  ·  rating details  ·  668 ratings  ·  60 reviews
For most couples, inviting someone into their bedroom is totally out of the question. Any normal woman would flip if her man even thought about trying a threesome with another woman. Jasmine is that woman, and more. It's not until her husband James pressures her into having a threesome that their once happy lives get turned into nothing but drama.
Published September 1st 2006 by Urban Books (first published January 1st 2004)

To ask other readers questions about My Woman His Wife, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Woman His Wife

The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey NiffeneggerThe Unwanted Wife by Natasha AndersThe Duke's Perfect Wife by Jennifer AshleyThe Man Who Mistook His Wife for a Hat and Other Clinical Tales by Oliver SacksThe Paris Wife by Paula McLain
Wives
74th out of 156 books — 48 voters

More lists with this book...

Michelle
Nov 30, 2009 Michelle rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Anyone and Everyone
Recommended to Michelle by: co-worker
I finished this book in literally ONE DAY! It was a page turner from page one. The cover had me confused b/c I thought it was a man telling his story of sleeping with another man's wife. NO! There are two women on the cover for a reason;) The scenes are off the hook and the characters are believable. It ends with a scene where someone finally gets busted and I went out the very same day I finished it to get the sequel, The Aftermath. I have passed this book all throughout the office and I would...more
Vanillerotica
“My Woman, His Wife was about married couple James and Jasmine; James convinces Jasmine to have a threesome with a stripper named Monica. Monica falls in love with Jasmine; and plots to take her away from him.”

“O MY GOD!!! THIS BOOK IS SERIOUSLY CRAZY!!! That girl Monica was crazy as hell – I’ve never read anything like that before!!! She has sex with both Jasmine and James – to take Jasmine away from James?? Really?? I couldn’t understand how that was supposed to work! Monica was just straight...more
Kellee
Lesa Jones
Overall book kept me reading and I kept finding more and more about this Monica chick that mainly had a lot of problems that just kept getting bigger and bigger.

Monica liked what she saw when she seen Jasmine so she set up to get to know Jasmine husband and go from there. So Monica and James started sleeping around that lead for Monica to ask James to ask his wife Jasmine to get into a threesome with them. First Jasmine was like no no no but, then it lead to a threesome that runs out that she st...more
Kim Thebwordpoet
"My Woman, His Wife was about married couple James and Jasmine; James convinces Jasmine to have a threesome with a stripper named Monica. Monica falls in love with Jasmine; and plots to take her away from him."

“O MY GOD!!! THIS BOOK IS SERIOUSLY CRAZY!!! That girl Monica was crazy as hell - I've never read anything like that before!!! She has sex with both Jasmine and James - to take Jasmine away from James?? Really?? I couldn't understand how that was supposed to work! Monica was just straight...more
Sapphic Pages
Sex, Lies And Scandals

I Enjoyed the entire book. This book teaches a valuable lesson of A menage-a-trios gone wrong. When You decide to bring another individual into your personal life, sex life, and marriage life, you have to deal with the many circumstances and the social Issues that 80% of most relationships go through, after inviting another tasty treat into your bedroom.

I adored Jasmine And Monica. Jasmine being a very intelligent and career driven woman who would do everything to keep her...more
Taylor
May 27, 2008 Taylor rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: anybody
Recommended to Taylor by: Samira
In a loving relationship, sometimes things can get a bit boring, predictable, and repetitive. Partners find themselves in need of adding a little bit of spice to their lives, specifically in the bedroom. What woman loves her man enough to yield to his requests, no matter how much she doesn't really want to do what he desires? Especially sexually. Tough decision, huh? Well, throw in the factors of your once loving husband turning into a 5-minute brother, that he just doesn't seem that into you l...more
Lashann Baker-ruffin
I began reading My Woman His Wife at the ending of August. Once I turned to the first page and start reading I didnt want to stop. Every word pulled you more and more into the book. I must admit it was some inappropritae parts in the book that a 15 year old should not be reading but hey you have to learn somewhere right? The whole book was about sexual incounters but with a little mystery behind it. I would say this book is for mature young adults. If you can read about sexual things and not fre...more
Wyldchild
I loved every minute of reading this book whew! is all i can say without giving away everything Anna J. had me ont he edge of my set from the first page this was a terrific read
Alisha Benjamin
This thot

Loved this book....poor Jasmine what's done in the dark comes to light every time. Monica definitely makes you help her... #ontothenext
Geneva Hamlett
I enjoyed this book. It is the first of 3 series. I read it in 3 hours.
Camille
Bianca Harrison
My first read from Anna, good book!
Eva Leger
Oct 21, 2008 Eva Leger rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: any urban fiction readers
Recommended to Eva by: Rhonda
Shelves: b-urban-fiction
Very good- I wasn't let down at all. I actually read it a little faster than I otherwise would have with so much going on but I just couldn't really stop. I was wondering all the time what was happening next. To be totally honest, this reminds me of something else, another book, quite a bit. Not really enough for it to be worthless reading though and there were many differences of course. I'm starting The Aftermath today so I'll see how the story plays out. I sure hope this Monica broad gets wha...more
Monique
Whew...hot sex, crazy drama, love triangle, murder, deceit and videotapes. Monica is a sex craved lunatic that is fixated on Jasmine. James, Jasmine’s husband, is the typical man that wants to be part of a threesome and can be talked into anything. Jasmine’s attorney instincts are smashed as she enters a world that takes her by surprise and lights an unquenchable thirst. The problem is who ends up with who? The ending seemed rather rushed and I wanted more closure…which led me to read the sequel...more
Shh I'm reading!
Um...the best way to describe it is these people are crazy! There is no way for me to describe it without let loose huge spoilers, so let me just say if you prefer raunchy soap opera style drama in your books then this is for you. For me, it was got increasingly absurd and while it was entertaining, I don't recommend the book for it's good writing. More like if you enjoy crazy characters and like a quick drama filled read, pick it up as on a lazy afternoon.
Diana
If the editing wasn't so horrible, I would give this book four stars, but three will do. This book is steamy and hot, but kind of predictable. I enjoyed it though and will read the sequel, I just wish African American authors would take editing more seriously. Grammatical errors, mismatched story themes, and inconsistencies can ruin a great book.
Shawnda
This book was actually good, I liked it a lot. Very kinky nice story line however a lot of answers are left unaswered because there is a sequal....I hate that. This would have been a better book if there wasn't a sequel and this one just ended properly. But great, vivid sex scenes. Read it and your views on a menage might change.
Joi
This book was only OK. It was filled with sex, but I didn't like how there wasn't any background on the characters. I wanted to know what made them do what they did, especially Monica. What made her so determined? I think I will read the sequel just to get it over with. I hope that the sequel is better than this one.
Keosha
...SMH...James started it because he had an affair with the girl first...Jasmine...didn't make it any better either. I think that if he hadn't have had an affair first that the "menage" should have been left at that unless they BOTH wanted it again...then they should have had some kind of agreement....
Brianna
I'm a little embarrassed because the book is so faraway from the genre I read that I was forced to finish. I have rule that if you start a book you MUST finish. I actually thought the title meant something different. I do not recommend any one reads this unless you are into that kind of stuff.
Trina
Oct 24, 2010 Trina rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: ALL LGBT, an any Straight erotic fiction readers, with an open mind set on love and relationships!
This really was a great freshman novel for Anna J. I enjoy her very RAW approach to her story telling. The erotic chemistry is amazing in this book. I love seeing the betrayal real bisexual characters, even though they tend to cause or get themselves in a WHOLE lot of trouble, LOL!
Sablecitybooks
Jun 18, 2008 Sablecitybooks rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: those that live a 'routine' life
Off tha charts, ya'll !!!! 'Hole lotta this and that! If you've ever considered fulfilling your partner's fantasy of having that "special party", you don't wanna miss this book!

GET THIS AND THE SEQUEL, "THE AFTERMATH" NOW AT WWW.SABLECITYBOOKS.COM!
Jazmin
a kinky but great husband wants nothing more but a mere 3some frm his wife. His wife disagrees on it but later on in the book falls in love with the women that sleeps with her and her husband. Later on the love turns obessed and trys to wreak there marriage.
Saleta
I didn't think it was all that. It was an interesting read including the amount of typos it had. I read it in 2 days because is was so crazy! Like "did she just do that?" crazy. I still have yet to read the second one.
A.I. Lee
This book had me on the edge of my seat. I was in a constant state of, "What's going to happen next?" I just happened upon this author at an old Borders Bookstore. I bought two more of her books after reading this.
Afrijewel
This book was "off tha hook"! Pure eroticism and scandal...a great read and something very different even from Zane's writings. Make sure you read Part II. I read this in 5 days could not put it down.
Bridqette
it was a good book for me i liked it a lto it was filled with drama and a whole lot of crazy but stuff that will leave yuh like "she did what?" like it was a really funny book at the same time though
Mallorie
I was a little disappointed on how the book ended. I was expecting the ending to maybe be a little more exciting but I guess the author has to keep the reader interested in the sequal.
Sheronda
Nov 18, 2008 Sheronda rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: People who's in a realtionship and stuck.
Recommended to Sheronda by: My cousin Tyleah.
This book is the greatest books i ever ran into! I finished it and it's amazing. You should check it out or get your heads in this book. It's intense lol.
  • Secret Society (Secret Society, #1)
  • Home Wrecker
  • Shameless Hoodwives
  • A Sticky Situation
  • Hoodwinked
  • Sleeping with the Enemy
  • California Connection
  • Still Sheisty (Sheisty series, #2)
  • Supreme Clientele (Dirty Money, #3)
  • The Glamorous Life
  • Pitbulls In A Skirt
  • Black Diamond
  • The Million Dollar Divorce
  • Still Dirty
  • Somebody's Gotta Be On Top
  • Hold U Down
  • Grindin'
Anna J. is an erotica writer from Philly who also walks the run way in her spare time as a full-figured model. Co-author of Stories To Excite You: Menage Quad, Anna put her writing skills to the test in this hot collaboration that was released during the fall of 2004.
My Woman, His Wife is high on the charts and a good read for those that enjoy a steamy love affair with a little bit of drama to bo...more
More about Anna J....
The Aftermath My Little Secret Snow White: A Survival Story Hell's Diva Get Money Chicks