Start by marking “Inside Every Woman: Using the 10 Strengths You Didn't Know You Had to Get the Career and Life You Want Now” as Want to Read:

Embark on a passionate exploration of your life and career goals. Vickie Milazzo, a millionaire entrepreneur, shares intimate secrets of her successes and setbacks on the road to building a thriving business. You'll gain a life-time of insight as Inside Every Woman captivates and challenges you to uncover the 10 Feminine Forces you already possess. Vickie helps you harness ...more
Published February 1st 2006 by John Wiley & Sons (first published January 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Inside Every Woman, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Inside Every Woman

Karen
Jul 04, 2011 Karen rated it really liked it
Shelves: self-help
I got this book for nothing when I sent in request to receive information about the Certified Legal Nurse Consulting program from the Vickie Milazzo Institute a while back. Vickie is the author, and is the nurse who created and runs the CLNC program. I ended up enjoying the book so much that I've ordered her next book, Wicked Success is Inside Every Woman for the bargain price of $12.97 with free shipping. I figure it's an even bigger bargain for me since I enjoyed her first book (written about ...more
Stacy
Sep 04, 2016 Stacy rated it it was ok
I read half this book before deciding to just put it down. I'm at a place in life where I really wanted to embrace some inspiring ideas and use the information I expected in the pages, but in truth I grew tired of the parables the author developed from her globe trotting, which I can't relate to. I diligently thought through the concepts presented and started to realize some of them are downright contradictory. Disappointing.
Reno Bulan
Perempuan memang makhluk yang kuat sampai2 Allah mengamanahkan rahimnya utk mjd pintu gerbang peradaban. namun, kekuatan itu sebenarnya berbeda2 tiap individu perempuan karena manusia memang diciptakan unik. Seperti layaknya buku2 motivasi lain, buku Vickie Milazzo ini ditulis dengan bahas yang bersemangat disertai pengalaman2 penulis ataupun perempuan2 lain. Walaupun isinya agak mengambang, buku tetap cukup layak utk dibaca.
Siobhan
Sep 21, 2013 Siobhan rated it it was ok
A few good sentences here and there but the rest was meh. Some things were straightforward and pretty much child's play while the rest of the writing style was a biography complaining about people and situations in the author's life. Yes the author tied it to making a point but I couldn't help feeling that the author's writing style was angry, frustrated, egotistic.

So mehhhh....
Novya
Jan 28, 2009 Novya rated it really liked it
wanita itu punya 5 tekad untuk menumbuhkan 10 kekuatan yang ada pada dirinya, diantaranya kejujuran, keyakinan, keteguhan, daya tahan, naluri bisnis...wah..sebagiab lupa lagi..padahal baru kelar baca nih..payah ya
Peggy
Sep 11, 2008 Peggy rated it it was ok
A bit of a difficult read for me, not terribly interesting. She has a lot of good info I think but tends to talk a lot about how great she is. Slightly annoying.
Aubrey
Jan 18, 2011 Aubrey marked it as to-read
Based on purchases by its corporate customers nationwide, 800-CEO-READ presented a list of the 25 top-selling business books for December. This was #4 on that list.
Kelly
Jul 05, 2007 Kelly rated it it was ok
Unsure of how to review this book, it was an interesting read, great for those just starting their career or looking for a change of career,
Rosa
Jan 23, 2009 Rosa rated it liked it
a map for a woman lost in the dreaming
BookDB
BookDB marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2016
Tanya Rahe Hovis
Tanya Rahe Hovis marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2016
Leilani M
Leilani M rated it liked it
Aug 15, 2016
Pamela S Barney
Pamela S Barney rated it liked it
May 15, 2016
Sway
Sway marked it as to-read
May 02, 2016
Karen
Karen marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2016
Diane
Diane added it
Mar 05, 2016
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2016
Linda
Linda added it
Feb 20, 2016
Ravneet Kaur
Ravneet Kaur rated it really liked it
Jan 29, 2016
Pariva
Pariva marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2016
Olga
Olga marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2016
Loretta Frost
Loretta Frost rated it it was amazing
Dec 27, 2015
Odetta
Odetta rated it it was amazing
Mar 21, 2016
Cathy
Cathy added it
Dec 06, 2015
Cebrina Sanders
Cebrina Sanders rated it it was amazing
Oct 05, 2015
Nikol
Nikol marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2015