Start by marking “Flight Plan: The Real Secret of Success; How to Achieve More Faster Than You Ever Thought Possible” as Want to Read:

You have the ability, right now, to accomplish more than you ever have before. In this powerful, practical audio book, Brian Tracy shows you how to plot your course to greater success and achievement. Life, Tracy writes, is a journey. And as with any other journey, you have to do more than just think happy thoughts about where you want to go. You need clear goals, plans, a ...more
Audio CD, 0 pages
Published September 2nd 2008 by Your Coach In A Box (first published January 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Flight Plan, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Flight Plan

Narges Farshidi
كتاب بسيار كاربردى بود و راه خوبى در پيدا كردم هدف و برنامه ريزى صحيح براى اون رو نشون ميده توصيه ميكنم به دوستانى كه در پيدا كردن هدفشون مشكل دارن
Jeremy
Jan 08, 2017 Jeremy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Five stars seems lofty for this book on the surface. Nothing here is new or even profound. But what Brian and Christina do in Find Your Balance Point is present time-tested methods and concepts in a concise, impactful manner. There are no fluffy anecdotes to distract from the message which allows the reader clarity, focus, and concentration on the companion exercises each chapter offers. The exercises themselves are simple to understand, but require challenging self-reflection. It's the type of ...more
Yassy
Whilst this book had some great information, it wasn't quite what I was looking for. The book was more business and career oriented, when I was looking for advice on simplifying one's material needs in order to pursue one's dreams. Some of the advice, like removing distractions to focus on the essential & clarifying one's values are transferable, however, I found the writing style quite dry.
Simone Clark
Jun 12, 2017 Simone Clark rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved the airplane analogy! Made it easy to understand what Brian Tracy means! I highlighted a lot and will add some of those quotes to my vision board.
Stacie
Sep 03, 2015 Stacie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2015
My life was spiraling out of balance and I needed to make some changes or my health was going to be affected. Over the last year, I have reexamined my priorities and started making some changes in how I spend my time. I was overcommitted and doing too much for others which meant my family got my leftovers rather than the best of me. Even though my life isn't perfectly balanced, it is certainly better than it was a year ago. This book has given me even more insight and tips in maintaining that de ...more
Tami
Oct 02, 2009 Tami rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
In the introduction of Flight Plan, the author relays that during the course of the average flight the plane will be off course for 99% of the time. The pilots are constantly doing course corrections and adapting as needed for the conditions so that the flight will make it safely to its destination on time. It’s a sobering fact that relates well to business.

No matter how hard we try, we will find ourselves faced with challenges that need to be addressed. The longer we ignore or deny the problem
Michelle Frost
*I received this book in a Goodreads giveaway*

Overall this is a good book with good information about setting priorities for yourself, and finding ways to simplify your life and get rid of clutter, both physical and metaphorical in order to get more done. A lot of what is presented is common sense. It's a quick read (it only took me so long because i was reading several books at once) and good for someone who's looking for an action plan to put their life in balance.
Adam Urban
Find your balance point is not an easy book. Clarifying my priorities was a lot of hard thinking. Although I did it as described in book, I think that priorities are elastic, and change fast and much throughout entire life. I like the idea of going in a direction using priorities as your compass instead of following the path. It is a bit of a ZEN applied to 21 century culture. I did not like that some of the assumptions and theories were not backed by facts at all.
RuthAnne
Jun 15, 2009 RuthAnne rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Brian Tracy says this book picks up where "The Secret" leaves off. That one tells you to think it. This one tells you how to make it happen. He has some great guidance on setting goals, and realistic advice on how hard it can be. He takes the whole idea of getting a flight off the ground and to its intended destination, and compares that to success in whatever it is you are trying to do. Planning, Starting, Adjusting as you go, Perseverance.
Gil Michelini
Brian Tracy wrote this as a response to Jack Canfield's "The Secret". Tracy's belief is that there are no secrets to success. It is like a flight plan one would follow to fly a jet.

As a student on Tracy, I can tell you there is nothing new in this book that he has not wrote or spoke on before but it is a new way of presenting the information.
Anne Marie Gazzolo
Nov 13, 2014 Anne Marie Gazzolo rated it really liked it
Great motivational book to get you working on making your dreams achievable goals that become reality using the analogy of filing a flight plan, taking off, dealing with turbulence and headwinds, course corrections, etc. Recommended to light the fire in you to take off on your own flight to success and not crash!
Renate
Apr 13, 2013 Renate rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Refrasing of ideas that one can find in most success-books. Be clear on you goals, have a plan, persevere. Not bad ideas, it makes a quick read, but don't expect much new stuff if you've already read about these basics.
JP
May 18, 2013 JP rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is his most compact set of best advice. I recognized much of it from previous woks. Tracy seems to have developed this as a response to The Secret. Anyone would be smart to follow this plan instead.
Harry Frank
May 20, 2015 Harry Frank rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Really informative... at least for a guy that doesn't read a lot of these books. It's a really good reminder that: it's ok to be off course, it's ok to be wrong sometimes, it's ok to change your mind, and the only true path to success is lots of really hard work.
Jessi
For others, this would probably be a pretty awesome little book. If you've read a lot of Brian Tracy though, this isn't really anything new. It's nice to see that he hasn't changed much and I really liked the flow of the writing but wish there had been.... something new.
Malou
Jan 12, 2010 Malou rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
You need clear goals, plans, and schedules to get from wherever you are today to wherever you want to be in the future. Like any good pilot, you need a flight plan that you file before you begin and that you use to guide you on your way.
Nayereh Ahmadian
کتابی خودیار برای آموزش برنامه ریزی و هدف گذاری . فکر میکنم از بین کتابهای برایان تریسی جزو کتابهای خوبش باشد اما به پای مدیریت زمان و قورباغه ات را قورت بده نمیرسد . هرچند رگه هایی از این دوکتاب در این کتاب هم آمده
Amy Morton
Nov 04, 2015 Amy Morton rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received this book free in a giveaway here on goodreads.. great book!! love brian tracy
Nugra Sattana

Belajar merencanakan tujuan hidup.
Paul Bard
Sort of a repeat. The conceit is that it's a contrast to a The Secret.
Swaminathan Guruvayurappan
My life is getting changed through his vision. I am reading it for the 3rd time. this is my best book at my personal library
Ali
Jun 09, 2009 Ali rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Really great for life time goals.
John Richards
The author must have an interest in flying too. I am using some of his ideas and very practical.
Lesley Looper
There were some good ideas on this audiobook, but nothing new, really.
Dave
Nov 30, 2015 Dave rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Brilliant,simple straight forward............
Matilda
this follows up nicely with eat that frog.
what I enjoyed was learning from tour failures and using that to propell you forward
Lori Lincoln
May 19, 2010 Lori Lincoln rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Set your goals and adjust the course of action when needed. Don't change goals, set them and achieve them
Greg
May 14, 2010 Greg rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Excellent review of goal setting behaviors -- the most important being that you have to pay the price of your goal and become a person who can accomplish what you're setting out to do.
Gabriela
Hihgly motivating book, repeating in a way ideas from other success books, but the flow is good! Like it.
Philip Athans
Aug 16, 2010 Philip Athans rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Heavy on cheerleading, light on substance.
  • 10 Simple Secrets of the World's Greatest Business Communicators
  • Finished Being Fat: An Accidental Adventure in Losing Weight and Learning How to Finish
  • Public Speaking and Influencing Men in Business  (From the author of 'How to Win Friends & Influence People')
  • Protecting Your #1 Asset: Creating Fortunes from Your Ideas (Rich Dad's Advisors)
  • Little Teal Book of Trust: How to Earn It, Grow It, and Keep It to Become a Trusted Advisor in Sales, Business and Life
  • The Encore Effect: How to Achieve Remarkable Performance in Anything You Do
  • The Think Big Manifesto: Think You Can't Change Your Life (and the World?) Think Again.
  • The Core Balance Diet: 4 Weeks to Boost Your Metabolism and Lose Weight for Good
  • George Washington on Leadership
  • Seven Years to Seven Figures: The Fast-Track Plan to Becoming a Millionaire
  • Building Mental Muscle: Conditioning Exercises for the Six Intelligence Zones
  • Living Rich by Spending Smart: How to Get More of What You Really Want
  • Wedding of the Waters: The Erie Canal and the Making of a Great Nation
  • Unintended Consequences: Why Everything You've Been Told About the Economy Is Wrong
  • You Already Know How to Be Great: A Simple Way to Remove Interference and Unlock Your Greatest Potential
  • Simpleology: The Simple Science of Getting What You Want
  • 100 Days of Weight Loss: The Secret to Being Successful on Any Diet Plan
  • The Joy of Gluten-Free, Sugar-Free Baking: 80 Low-Carb Recipes that Offer Solutions for Celiac Disease, Diabetes, and Weight Loss
22033
Brian Tracy is Chairman and CEO of Brian Tracy International, a company specializing in the training and development of individuals and organizations.

Brian Tracy has consulted for more than 1,000 companies and addressed more than 5,000,000 people in 5,000 talks and seminars throughout the US, Canada and 55 other countries worldwide. As a Keynote speaker and seminar leader, he addresses more than 2
More about Brian Tracy...

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.” 1 likes