Start by marking “The Western Guide to Feng Shui for Prosperity” as Want to Read:
The Western Guide to Feng Shui for Prosperity
Preview

The Western Guide to Feng Shui for Prosperity

4.11 of 5 stars 4.11  ·  rating details  ·  27 ratings  ·  3 reviews
The Western Guide to Feng Shui for Prosperity, is a collection of true "rags-to-riches" stories that takes you into the homes and businesses of people from all walks of life who, by using the art and science of Feng Shui, have found solutions to their problems and enhanced their good fortune.

Bestselling author Terah Kathryn Collins combines the art of storytelling with her
Published March 1st 2002 by Hay House

To ask other readers questions about The Western Guide to Feng Shui for Prosperity, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Western Guide to Feng Shui for Prosperity

Kimberly
This book is about 60% easy to read mini stories and 40% light instruction. It's more like a primer toward learning more about the subject as a whole than comprehensive study on feng shui. Which is fine, as it's tittle alludes to the directed subject matter. This book is easy to read and offers basic advice. I was able to diagram my structure and figure out where each section fell in each quadrant. But really not much else in defined ways to fix problem areas. I would suggest getting it from you ...more
Sally Kilpatrick
This is my favorite book on Feng Shui book: easy to read, lots of handy diagrams. I've already referred back to this one several times. I actually borrowed it from Gretchen and liked it well enough that I wanted my own copy.
Maya
Jun 16, 2013 Maya rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: people who like feng shui
Recommended to Maya by: just found it in my house
This is a very interesting book, but it is only cool if you are interested. It has many handy diagrams and is easy to read.
Sherry
Sherry added it
Mar 12, 2015
Erica Cosminsky
Erica Cosminsky marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2014
Daydemi
Daydemi marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2014
Me Xiong
Me Xiong marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2014
Carol
Carol is currently reading it
Jun 13, 2014
Tanya
Tanya marked it as to-read
May 19, 2014
Pat Anderson
Pat Anderson marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2014
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2014
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2013
Heather C
Heather C marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2013
Heather Dakota
Heather Dakota marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2013
Erin Lewis-morrarty
Erin Lewis-morrarty marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2013
Debbie Jeffrey
Debbie Jeffrey marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2013
Sue Sims
Sue Sims is currently reading it
Jan 12, 2013
Terah Kathryn Collins is a best-selling author and the originator of Essential Feng Shui, which honors the essence of Feng Shui’s eastern heritage while focusing on many benefits it provides in today’s world. Her 6 inspirational books on the subject have sold over a million copies worldwide.

Terah’s first book, The Western Guide to Feng Shui, is filled with practical suggestions and inspiring befor
More about Terah Kathryn Collins...
The Western Guide to Feng Shui: Room by Room The Western Guide To Feng Shui: Creating Balance, Harmony, and Prosperity in Your Environment Home Design with Feng Shui A-Z The Three Sisters of the Tao: Essential Conversations with Chinese Medicine, I Ching, and Feng Shui The Essential Feng Shui CD Course and Workbook