Start by marking “Aerospace Nurse (Career-Romance for Young Moderns)” as Want to Read:
Aerospace Nurse (Career-Romance for Young Moderns)

Aerospace Nurse (Career-Romance for Young Moderns)

3.5 of 5 stars 3.50  ·  rating details  ·  6 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Terry Haines, a look-before-you-leap tomboy, goes through nursing school (unusually in nurse books, she gets a bachelor's degree), becomes an Air Force Nurse, then a Flight Nurse, then an Aerospace Nurse, while stumbling through romantic entanglements.
Published 1966

To ask other readers questions about Aerospace Nurse, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Aerospace Nurse

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest by Ken KeseyThe English Patient by Michael OndaatjeAtonement by Ian McEwanThe World According to Garp by John IrvingA Farewell to Arms by Ernest Hemingway
Nurses
159th out of 161 books — 39 voters

More lists with this book...

Wendy
This was the first Career-Romance for Young Moderns that I read, and also the first time I'd heard that nurses sometimes went to college (instead of a hospital nursing school). I wasn't really interested in the military background, but there's something about this book that's still really appealing. I'm a sucker for detail, even military detail, I guess. Terry's mistakes during nursing school were comforting to me when I was going through the same stuff.

Nicole
Mar 22, 2008 Nicole rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: ya
Best one of the nurse genre books I've had the pleasure of reading due to Wendy.
Beizal
Beizal marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2014
Dragonr
Dragonr marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014
Christina
Christina marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2013
Sarah ✿
Sarah ✿ marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2013
Aliawadallah
Aliawadallah marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2013
Mitza101
Mitza101 marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2013
Bern Manzanillo
Bern Manzanillo marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2013
The Nurse with the Silver Skates Annapolis Nurse West Point Nurse Storm Over Garnet