Start by marking “Nana, Vol. 18 (Nana, #18)” as Want to Read:
Nana, Vol. 18 (Nana, #18)

Nana, Vol. 18 (Nana #18)

4.43 of 5 stars 4.43  ·  rating details  ·  1,151 ratings  ·  21 reviews
La presse à scandale dévoile le secret auquel Nana Osaki tenait le plus : le fait que sa mère l'ait abandonnée. Inquiète, Hachi vient vivre chez elle, mais la chanteuse n'a pas l'air affectée par l'article et se montre plus qu'enthousiaste pour la première tournée nationale de Blast qui approche. Lin incident inattendu va pourtant tout bouleverser.
Published March 12th 2008 by Delcourt (first published September 14th 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Nana, Vol. 18, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nana, Vol. 18

Rapunzel's Revenge by Shannon HaleAmulet, Vol. 1 by Kazu KibuishiLife Sucks by Jessica AbelGakuen Alice, Vol. 01 by Tachibana HiguchiSand Chronicles, Vol. 1 by Hinako Ashihara
Great Graphic Novels for Teens? 2007-2008
87th out of 163 books — 173 voters
Nana, Vol. 1 by Ai YazawaOuran High School Host Club, Vol. 1 by Bisco HatoriFruits Basket, Vol. 12 by Natsuki TakayaFruits Basket, Vol. 1 by Natsuki TakayaOuran High School Host Club, Vol. 5 by Bisco Hatori
Most touching mangas
31st out of 109 books — 29 voters

More lists with this book...

Ny
Finally the story is feeling like earlier volumes. Still infuriating, as the relationships that I want to be done with are still going, but this volume was enjoyable. The side characters are becoming more interesting than both Nanas, which is a shame.

Also, the back and forth future bits are equally annoying (clever annoying. Not bad, but I still side-eye them.) because I'm baffled as to what is happening. But I do see that some of the things I hope change do not. I'm still eagerly awaiting the n
Emma
Wow, the Takumi bonus story at the end really made this manga for my. It's probably one of my favourite storylines. Takumi is so complex!! He seems to have a virgin complex with Reira which is why they never got together even though they seem like their in love with each other. Poor Hachi. It makes me mad he married Hachi even though he is in love with Reira and always has been :( Takumi is so confusing - he's such an asshole but he also is very reliable. Arg! I love that it was Yazu who came in ...more
Amy
The Takumi bonus story was great--I don't loathe him any less but I can understand him a little better now. I love the complexity of all the characters in Nana! Keep 'em coming, Yazawa-sensei! The author's note was funny, too.
Maite
Ai Yazawa revoluciona la historia de ナナ Nana en este decimoctavo volúmen. Los miembros de ブラスト Blats y トラネス Trapnest deben tomar las decisiones más duras a las que alguna vez se han enfrentado; desde el amor, la amistad, el orgullo, las relaciones de pareja y el compañerismo que rodea ambas bandas, definirán a los personajes por el resto del manga.

ナナ Nana toma la decisión de lanzarse al estrellato como solista (view spoiler)
Kenza
Apr 24, 2015 Kenza rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: manga
wow, just wow!
Like Ny said "the back and forth future bits are equally annoying (clever annoying. Not bad, but I still side-eye them.)"

The Takumi bonus story is really interesting, we know more about his relationship with Reira!

"When things are going good, he's your bro. When it's not so good, he's out?"
Karen Cheng
one of the best volumes so far!
Lara
This was the best volume in awhile--it kept mostly to one storyline and there's a sweet little scene between Hachi and Nobu in future time (or present time, or whatever time it is). And I loved the bonus story about Takumi and Reira's past together--it explained the tension in their relationship and made me feel much more sympathetic to both of them. Can't wait for the next volume to come out! I'm anxious to see where all of this is leading...
Vikki
This series is fantastic, combined with Yazawa's unique artwork it gives the story the right edge. Drama, rock and roll, and life make this series worth a read.

In this volume things are a ticking bomb, with one disaster after another on the way can the Blast, Trapnest, Hachi and their friends going to be able to weather the storm? Or is this what drives Nana away?
ArdnAskelA
Le tome où tout bascule..
Le tome des grands changements..
Le tome de la chute..
L'histoire était courte, mais pleine de rebondissement.
C'est bien à partir de là que tout va aller vers le bas, aussi rapidement que ça allait avant vers le haut..
J'ai bien aimé les pages bonus, ça m'a permis d'un peu mieux comprendre le personnage de Takumi :)
Gigi
well, learning about Takumi's childhood was interesting.
Saoirse
Très bon tome, je dois avouer que j'ai été surprise, je ne m'attendais pas à ce rebondissement. Je ne sais pas ce que ça va donner, mais on sent bien qu'on est sur la pente descendante... Plus que trois tomes...
Julie
Very strange side stories are going on in here. I really enjoyed the Takumi story. Finally NANA is going back to the original flavor that drew me to this series.
Rachel Searcey
I hate Takumi even more now. He's obviously a very controlling sociopath. He has zero empathy for anyone, seems to despise women, and just uses them to get off.
Carrie
A Takumi bonus story that shows the history between Takumi and Reira!!
Veronica
Finally Nana is returning to form after a long glut of dullness.
Stephanie Meehan
Bloodyhamster
I'm loving ai yazawa...she's the best
Yukino
datemi il volume 19!!!
Päivi
Päivi added it
Apr 27, 2015
Nikki
Nikki is currently reading it
Apr 25, 2015
Joanna
Joanna added it
Apr 21, 2015
  • Mars, Volume 13 (Mars, #13)
  • We Were There, Vol. 4
  • Sand Chronicles, Volume 2
  • Angel Sanctuary, Vol. 15
  • Honey and Clover, Vol. 4
Ai Yazawa (矢沢 あい ,Yazawa Ai, born 1967-03-07 in Hyōgo Prefecture, Japan) is a Japanese manga author. Her pen name comes from Japanese singer Eikichi Yazawa, of whom she is a fan.

Yazawa started her manga publishing life in 1985; throughout 15 years of publishing, she wrote over 10 series in Ribon. While most of her manga continues to be published in Japan by Shueisha, publishers of Ribon and Cookie
More about Ai Yazawa...

Nana (1 - 10 of 21 books)
  • Nana, Vol. 1 (Nana, #1)
  • Nana, Vol. 2 (Nana, #2)
  • Nana, Vol. 3 (Nana, #3)
  • Nana, Vol. 4 (Nana, #4)
  • Nana, Vol. 5 (Nana, #5)
  • Nana, Vol. 6 (Nana, #6)
  • Nana, Vol. 7 (Nana, #7)
  • Nana, Vol. 8 (Nana, #8)
  • Nana, Vol. 9 (Nana, #9)
  • Nana, Vol. 10 (Nana, #10)
Nana, Vol. 1 (Nana, #1) Paradise Kiss, Vol. 1 (Paradise Kiss, #1) Nana, Vol. 2 (Nana, #2) Paradise Kiss, Vol. 2 (Paradise Kiss, #2) Paradise Kiss, Vol. 3 (Paradise Kiss, #3)

“I was happy anywhere I could see the ocean.” 30 likes
“She was my sacred angel that I could never violate.
Reira was my sanctuary.

I needed something solid like that in this dirty, disappointing world.”
22 likes