Start by marking “Hellsing, Vol. 07 (Hellsing, #7)” as Want to Read:
Hellsing, Vol. 07 (Hellsing, #7)

Hellsing, Vol. 07 (Hellsing #7)

4.41  ·  Rating Details ·  2,554 Ratings  ·  33 Reviews
What do you get when you mix reanimated Nazis, vampires, and freaky killer Catholics and Protestants breathing down each others’ necks? In the case of Hellsing, you get an all-out bloody war. Or such has proven to be the case so far. The world is engulfed in the flames of destruction, and all seems lost. Vernedead’s "Geese" are literally being eaten alive, and it might jus ...more
Published September 27th 2005 by Dark Horse Manga (first published December 27th 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Hellsing, Vol. 07, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hellsing, Vol. 07

augend
Mar 22, 2008 augend rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
Pip Bernadotte, you have stolen my heart. You are the one person who makes Seras Victoria such a dynamic character.

If I could give this manga issue six stars, I would.
Conina
Apr 25, 2016 Conina rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
I saw so much of Ceres Victoria's story as I wanted in the beginning of the manga, and even more. That was great because I kind of had lost hope about her.
The gym-loving tattooed bitch, slut, cunt Zorin that I sincerely hated since her first appearance is out of the picture now, but I still feel sad that she got away so easily, sigh.
The Maxwell I admired turned into some stupid power-loving butcher, so now I'm heartbroken. And father Anderson that I hated, now I'm starting to admire, hahaha, wha
Leila Anani
Alucard barely makes an appearance in this volume, only coming in in the last 3 pages. The bulk of the story is the last stand of Captain Vernedad and the French mercenaries against tattooed general Zorin.

It's a good arc for Seras Victoria - she drinks blood for the very first time and becomes a full vampire. I'm really sorry to see the back of Vernedad - the sexy French mercenary was really beginning to come into his own as one of the best supporting characters.

We also get a welcome return of S
Lynn
Feb 01, 2016 Lynn rated it it was amazing
Today's post is on Hellsing volume 7 by Kohta Hirano. It is186 pages long and is published by Dark Horse. As it is the seventh in the series you need to have read the first six to understand the story. The cover has Seras and CaptainVernedead on it. There is language, no sex, and lots of violence in this volume. The story is told from third person god perspective. There Be Spoilers Ahead.

From the back of the book- London is battered by a hurricane of death and destruction as vampire Nazis, Prote
Andrewcharles420
Oct 09, 2014 Andrewcharles420 rated it did not like it
Hellsing HQ is overrun with Nazis, Seras becomes a full vampire (I guess) to finally flush out the enemy. A Vatican army storms into England to fight everything (vampire nazis, obvs, and everyone else because England is officially protestant). Alucard directs his ship up the Thames, but does not really make an appearance.

Much of the storytelling is a sick, misogynist pipe-dream. All of it is heavy-handed evil cliche. Seras falls in love with the french mercenary because he's demeaning in a way t
Shindopuppy109

Overall Rating:
Manga - A+
Original anime series - B
New anime series - A+

Summary: Hellsing is a manga series by Kouta Hirano. Hellsing chronicles the efforts of the mysterious and secret Royal Order of Protestant Knights, Hellsing, as it combats vampires, ghouls, and other supernatural foes who threaten the kingdom of England. The main character, Alucard (Dracula cleverly spelled backwards), is used to kill other supernatural creatures, and makes Seras Victoria (a cop he shoots to kill another va
Susan
May 10, 2008 Susan rated it it was amazing
Kate
Mar 26, 2009 Kate rated it did not like it
Recommends it for: no one
Finally! The necrophilia arrived! I was actually a bit surprised that it was there (although I was unsure as to whether the girl was actually dead, since it was a flashback and she returns as a vampire), but yes. A graphic depiction of necrophilia. I had already decided to move this series into the adult section of the library, because of the extreme violence and language, and finding this only makes it necessary.

Looking at all the books in this series, only the first has a rating (of 13+) whil
Alexander Engel-Hodgkinson
Dec 07, 2014 Alexander Engel-Hodgkinson rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourite-manga
The drama and back stories start to come out as Alucard draws nearer. I actually think Alucard's absence for the past few volumes actually helps the series focus more on the characters who are actually vulnerable to death, whereas if Alucard had been fighting the battle from square one, it would be over too quickly and it wouldn't be nearly as dramatic as it is now. I think Hirano took a good chance here by playing this move.
Loremar
Mar 05, 2016 Loremar rated it it was amazing
Sin duda es de los mejores tomos del manga . Aunque aquí no aparezca casi nada Alucard ya que aparece casi al final , me ha gustado igualmente .

Conocemos mas del pasado de Seras Victoria , tuvo una vida muy dura la pobre me dio mucha pena , la admiro porque ella sigue adelante a pesar de todo lo que sufrio , que nunca se rinda ante nada .

En este tomo admire y se merece todos mis respetos Pip Bernadotte , ya que gracias a el , Seras madura y se hace mas fuerte

Se ha quedado con un final , como
Jesse Zellmer
Dec 22, 2014 Jesse Zellmer rated it it was ok
Shelves: art-comics-manga
Overall, this is a pretty decent manga series. While it may be shallow, rather typical, and pretty repetitive, there's enough well drawn art and over the top violence to keep the reader or an average manga fan such as myself occupied. Hellsing is a fairly original pretty ok thrill ride that grabs you by the hair and pulls you through a battlefield of guns, bullets, flying limbs and squirting blood, while you try to hang on and catch a glimpse of the plot here and there. A good series for manga, ...more
Galion Public Library Teens
Feb 29, 2016 Galion Public Library Teens rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2013
A.J. liked the "weirdness" and recommends the book to "some people."
Eva Lectura eterna
Aug 22, 2016 Eva Lectura eterna rated it it was amazing
Hasta el momento el mejor tomo. Su nota es 4.5
Dony Grayman
Edición argentina. Tomo 7 de 10.
Maciej
Jul 16, 2014 Maciej rated it liked it
It's ok... I think...
Jenni Noordhoek
Dec 31, 2013 Jenni Noordhoek rated it really liked it
And finally we actually get to backstory and plot and feels and things that were lost in chapter after chapter of killing Nazis.
Joy
Dec 30, 2009 Joy rated it liked it
Shelves: graphic-novels
artist really like to draw gore. Story does seem to be spinning its wheels on the big battle in England between Hellsing and the Nazi regenerate vampire army that's destroying London. The Anime managed to compact many Manga issues in 2 episodes.
Jody Mena
Jun 01, 2015 Jody Mena added it
Shelves: manga
Fantastic volume, action packed as ever, and extremely emotional as well. Lots of great twists and tragedies and epic badass bombs dropped! Awesome manga!
Vitor Frazão
Sep 26, 2012 Vitor Frazão rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
O despertar do verdadeiro poder de Victoria, o regresso de Alucard e o início da batalha final. É impossível não querer devorar os volumes seguintes.
M
Jul 31, 2011 M rated it did not like it
Seras Victoria may be the only hope left for the world, but only if she chooses to make the ultimate sacrifice in the name of her country. Yawn.
IDK
Dec 27, 2009 IDK rated it liked it
I like this manga but I prefer to watch the ova. I like how the police girl final acquires her new powers and uses them to defeat her enemy's.
Nico
Nov 06, 2010 Nico rated it it was amazing
This was one of my favourite Hllsing volumes. It was soo beautiful and sad, im happy to see seris will always be with her love
Alicia Manges
Oct 19, 2010 Alicia Manges rated it really liked it
This was really cool. I liked how we got to see Seras go crazy with her vampire powers. and it was also sad that Pip died. :(
Madkropotkin
Jul 31, 2011 Madkropotkin rated it it was ok
A bit disappointing. This series is so off and on, sometimes I get gold and sometimes I get this, a weak piece of manga.
Isis
Sep 06, 2016 Isis rated it it was amazing
Mr. Bernadotte...
Emily
Jan 14, 2008 Emily added it
Shelves: read-already
again....anybody have the 8th book?
this is as far as i've gotten ;_;
Erik
Mar 10, 2010 Erik rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
If I could do a + here, I would.

One of the best in the series.
Cyndie
Apr 07, 2012 Cyndie rated it liked it
Il est saignant comme tome ! Mais très bon.
  • Trigun Maximum Volume 2: Death Blue
  • Trinity Blood, Vol. 5
  • Berserk, Vol. 14
  • Hideyuki Kikuchi's Vampire Hunter D, Volume 01
  • GTO: Great Teacher Onizuka, Vol. 3
  • Blood+, Vol. 05 (Blood+, #5)
  • Pet Shop of Horrors, Vol. 2 (Pet Shop of Horrors, #2)
  • Cowboy Bebop, Vol. 3
Kohta Hirano (平野 耕太 Hirano Kōta) is a Japanese mangaka most famous for his manga Hellsing. Starting his career first as a mangaka's assistant (self-described as "horrible" and "lazy" in said assistant position), and later an H manga artist, he went on to enjoy somewhat limited success with other relatively unknown manga titles such as Angel Dust, Coyote, Gun Mania and Hi-Tension. His first major s ...more
More about Kohta Hirano...

Hellsing (10 books)
  • Hellsing, Vol. 01 (Hellsing, #1)
  • Hellsing, Vol. 02 (Hellsing, #2)
  • Hellsing, Vol. 03 (Hellsing, #3)
  • Hellsing, Vol. 04 (Hellsing, #4)
  • Hellsing, Vol. 05 (Hellsing, #5)
  • Hellsing, Vol. 06 (Hellsing, #6)
  • Hellsing, Vol. 08 (Hellsing, #8)
  • Hellsing, Vol. 09 (Hellsing, #9)
  • Hellsing, Vol. 10 (Hellsing, #10)