Start by marking “Fun with the Family Utah” as Want to Read:
Fun with the Family Utah

Fun with the Family Utah

3.55 of 5 stars 3.55  ·  rating details  ·  11 ratings  ·  5 reviews
With hundreds of outings featured, families can visit a working dairy farm, raft along the Colorado River, and spend hours at Park City Resort Center, which has an Alpine slide, kiddie rides, and minigolf.
Published July 1st 2004 by GPP Travel (first published August 1st 2000)

To ask other readers questions about Fun with the Family Utah, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fun with the Family Utah

Tara
Not my favorite book ever, it has a lot of fun things to do in it but I still like the utah mommas handbook a TON better! I love the way the mommas handbook is organized and feel like it has so much more information in it.
Patty
Great book in a great series. They are very helpful with places, who would be interested, price, hours, contact information, and personal stories about their visit. I LOVE these books!
Clayton Chase
Utah has so many treasures. Although I have been buzzing around Utah all my life, there is still so much to see and experience.
Marcie
It is a really fun book. It tells you price and other info. Great for day trips.
Nora
Fun trips all over the state with where to go & what to do when you get there.
Melanie
Melanie marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2013
Mommywest
Mommywest marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2013
Krissi
Krissi added it
Jan 25, 2009
More about Michael Rutter...
Upstairs Girls: Prostitution in the American West Wild Bunch Women Bedside Book of Bad Girls: Outlaw Women of the American West Outlaw Tales of Utah: True Stories of Utah's Most Famous Rustlers, Robbers, and Bandits Myths and Mysteries of the Old West