Start by marking “Leaves from the Journal of Our Life in the Highlands from 1848 to 1861” as Want to Read:
Leaves from the Journal of Our Life in the Highlands from 1848 to 1861

Leaves from the Journal of Our Life in the Highlands from 1848 to 1861

3.89 of 5 stars 3.89  ·  rating details  ·  9 ratings  ·  2 reviews
To Which Are Prefixed And Added Extracts From The Same Journal Giving An Account Of Earlier Visits To Scotland, And Tours In England And Ireland, And Yachting Excursions.
Published June 1st 2006 by Kessinger Publishing

Be the first to ask a question about Leaves from the Journal of Our Life in the Highlands from 1848 to 1861

The Hunchback of Notre-Dame by Victor HugoLes Misérables by Victor HugoLeaves from the Journal of Our Life in the Highlands from 184... by Queen VictoriaThe Pride of the Peacock by Victoria HoltQueen Victoria by Lytton Strachey
Victor Victoria
3rd out of 39 books — 8 voters
The Buttercup by Bill     ScottLeaves from the Journal of Our Life in the Highlands from 184... by Queen VictoriaMary Queen of Scots by Antonia FraserA Journey to the Western Islands of  Scotland and The Journal... by Samuel JohnsonThe Shetland Bus by David Howarth
Best Scottish non-fiction
2nd out of 22 books — 7 voters

More lists with this book...

☯Bettie☯
Margaret
I read "More Leaves", a touching account of Victorias time in the Highlands after the death of her love "Albert". I have a beautiful dark blue cloth volume circa 1884, just feeling the embossed gold leaves on the cover makes me feel closer to Victoria and a long lost age. Her very human descriptions seem in sharp contrast to the picture of the long reigning monarch Queen Victoria.
Adrian August
Adrian August marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2014
Leticia
Leticia marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2014
Heidi Coghlan
Heidi Coghlan marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2014
Meghan
Meghan marked it as to-read
Nov 27, 2014
Cynthia Smith
Cynthia Smith marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2014
Ryuji Santisteban
Ryuji Santisteban marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2014
Mary Partridge
Mary Partridge marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2014
Angela Keller
Angela Keller marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2014
Gobnait
Gobnait marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2014
Lisa
Lisa added it
Jun 20, 2014
Don
Don marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2014
Mary Cornelius
Mary Cornelius marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2013
Clayborn
Clayborn marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2013
Margaret White
Margaret White marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2013
Aunbrey Parker
Aunbrey Parker marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2013
Mary Rose
Mary Rose marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2013
Caitlin
Caitlin marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2013
Penny
Penny marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2013
Alexandra
Alexandra marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2013
Ravi
Ravi marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2012
Darr
Darr marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2012
Queen Victoria in Her Letters and Journals Advice to my grand-daughter: Letters from Queen Victoria to Princess Victoria of Hesse Queen Victoria's Highland Journals Beloved & Darling Child. Last Letters between Queen Victoria and her Eldest Daughter 1886-1901 Dearest Mama: Private Correspondence Of Queen Victoria And The Crown Princess Of Prussia 1861 1864