Start by marking “Cloth Dolls: How to Make Them” as Want to Read:
Cloth Dolls: How to Make Them

Cloth Dolls: How to Make Them

3.62  ·  Rating Details  ·  8 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
Makes the fine art of making cloth dolls accessible to anyone, while still challenging the talents of experienced dollmakers. Features a collection of exquisite dolls by 10 noted dollmakers, including Elinor Peace Bailey, Becky Shuttle, and Christine Shively. Each doll comes with complete patterns and instructions, plus tips on faces, hair, and embellishments.
Published January 11th 1991 by McGraw-Hill/Contemporary

To ask other readers questions about Cloth Dolls, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cloth Dolls

Lindley Walter-smith
Oct 25, 2015 Lindley Walter-smith rated it really liked it
I will be honest first: I don't particularly like any of the dolls in this book, at least not enough to want to attempt them. So why four stars?

This is another book with a really, really comprehensive set of dolls and techniques to learn from, starting from a very basic rag doll, pictured with tons of customisations from different artists. Several very recognisabledoll makers contributed patterns, and there is just so much variety and help in it as to make a pretty comprehensive course in doll m
Ruth
May 27, 2010 Ruth rated it really liked it
The patterns in this book are straightforward enough that I think really anyone could learn to make a doll from them. I have made at least a couple of dolls from this (one for me, and one for a dear friend) and they were fun to make and craft. My sister rocks! This was one of her first books, and still one of my favorites.
Zarily
Zarily rated it liked it
Dec 28, 2013
Cj
Cj marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2013
Gwendolyn Fecteau
Gwendolyn Fecteau marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2013
Kathleen
Kathleen rated it liked it
Jan 22, 2013
Melki
Melki rated it really liked it
Mar 11, 2012
Alex Wayong
Alex Wayong marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2011
Heidi
Heidi rated it really liked it
Apr 20, 2011
Joseph Morales
Joseph Morales rated it it was amazing
May 27, 2010
Mauri
Mauri rated it it was ok
Jun 23, 2009
Justine
Justine marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2009