Start by marking “True Believer/At First Sight Box Set” as Want to Read:
True Believer/At First Sight Box Set

True Believer/At First Sight Box Set

From the world's most beloved chronicler of the heart comes this astonishing story of everlasting love.

As a science journalist with a regular column in Scientific American, Jeremy Marsh specializes in debunking the supernatural and has a real nose for the strange and unusual. A born skeptic, he travels to the small town of Boone Creek, North Carolina, determined to find t
Audio CD, 0 pages
Published September 30th 2008 by Hachette Audio

To ask other readers questions about True Believer/At First Sight Box Set, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about True Believer/At First Sight Box Set

Deb
Jun 13, 2014 Deb rated it it was ok
This book is not to my liking....moved too slowly for me. Didn't waste my time finishing it. There are too many other books out there for me to read.
L.L.
Mar 26, 2016 L.L. rated it it was amazing
In my opinion, this is some of Sparks' best work.
Mariola
Jul 24, 2012 Mariola rated it did not like it
.....yawn yawn, this book nearly put me in a coma. Infantile dialog, beyond words boring narration, predictable conflicts resolutions, if one can even speak of any errrr conflicts.
Author states the obvious again and again. His characters could not be any more flavorless even if he tried. It's safe to say, this one will not be made into a movie.
Hayley
May 12, 2008 Hayley rated it it was ok
I enjoyed both of these books but after reading them have decided to stop reading his works all togheter. I am not a fan of main charachters dying at the end and that seems to be a common theme in his books. At First Sight was okay but a definite heart rencher at the end. I would not reccommend it unless you really want to cry.
Jacqui
May 21, 2008 Jacqui rated it really liked it
I have already read true beliver and thought it was excellent!! I'm going to start at first sight and am really excited about it! I also finished the at first sight book and it was really good until almost the end....they did clear it up by the end so it was still a really good book though.
Aarika
May 26, 2013 Aarika rated it really liked it
I really liked true believer because one finally had a happy ending. Then At first sight completely pissed me off. I should have known he would bring in a stupid twist. They were good books though.
Morgan Brunelle
Apr 22, 2010 Morgan Brunelle rated it liked it
I always enjoy novels about believers and skeptics. This book had an interesting plot and vulnerable characters. Lagged a little in the beginning, but it grows on you.
Marian
May 16, 2008 Marian rated it did not like it
The book "At first Sight" was HORRIBLE! It was really hard to get into, but I had heard that it was good so I kept reading. It got worse. I really disliked it.
Faye Reyes
Faye Reyes rated it it was amazing
May 23, 2013
Christine Hampton
Christine Hampton rated it really liked it
Jun 04, 2015
Jade De
Jade De rated it it was amazing
Mar 29, 2016
Bailey
Bailey rated it it was amazing
Jul 01, 2016
Adeline Chong
Adeline Chong rated it liked it
Jun 21, 2014
Emily
Emily rated it it was amazing
Oct 16, 2009
Linda Johnson
Linda Johnson rated it it was amazing
Jun 21, 2010
Faith Blanchard
Faith Blanchard rated it really liked it
Nov 20, 2014
Alikins
Alikins rated it liked it
Jul 30, 2013
Priestine Jessica Lim
Priestine Jessica Lim rated it it was amazing
Aug 21, 2011
Kiley
Kiley rated it really liked it
Nov 08, 2011
Lisa Summers
Lisa Summers rated it really liked it
Apr 10, 2014
Christine Moore
Christine Moore rated it really liked it
Mar 17, 2015
gwen polk
gwen polk rated it really liked it
Jun 05, 2015
Denise Sarada
Denise Sarada rated it did not like it
Feb 04, 2014
Toni
Toni rated it liked it
Jul 21, 2011
Jennifer rated it liked it
Sep 23, 2015
Amy Brown
Amy Brown rated it it was amazing
Apr 29, 2010
Kimberly Seddon
Kimberly Seddon rated it it was amazing
May 05, 2015
Olivia Pennybaker
Olivia Pennybaker rated it liked it
Oct 24, 2015
Kelli
Kelli rated it it was amazing
Feb 16, 2015
Megan
Megan rated it really liked it
Jun 07, 2010
  • Reader's Digest Select Editions, Volume 291, 2007 #3: Dear John / The Two Minute Rule / Can't Wait to Get to Heaven / A Whole New Life
  • Nicholas Sparks
  • Wokini: A Lakota Journey to Happiness and Self-Understanding
  • Articles on Novels by Nicholas Sparks, Including: The Notebook, Message in a Bottle (Novel), Nights in Rodanthe, the Choice (Novel), Dear John (Novel), the Lucky One (Novel), a Walk to Remember (Novel), Nights in Rodanthe (Novel)
  • Nicholas Sparks Famous Book Of Quotes
  • Anne of Green Gables
  • Duck Hunter Shoots Angel - Acting Edition
  • Between the Lines: The Complete Series (Between the Lines, #1-4)
  • Holding You Series: Holding You / Releasing Me
  • Songs the Dead Men Sing
  • Song of Renewal
  • Night Over Water: And Dangerous Fortune
  • Thompson Sisters Boxed Set: Volume 1 (Thompson Sisters, #1-3)
  • Undone by Her Tender Touch / More Than Perfect
  • Wolf River
  • Sometimes Never: The Series Box Set
  • Breaking the Ice (Love of the Game, #2)
  • The Clan of the Cave Bear, Part 2 of 2 (Earth's Children, #1)

Nicholas Sparks is one of the world’s most beloved storytellers. All of his books have been New York Times bestsellers, with over 105 million copies sold worldwide, in more than 50 languages, including over 75 million copies in the United States alone.

Sparks wrote one of his best-known stories, The Notebook, over a period of six months at age 28. It was published in 1996 and he followed with the n

More about Nicholas Sparks...