Start by marking “Love Me Still” as Want to Read:
Love Me Still

Love Me Still

3.62  ·  Rating Details ·  1,405 Ratings  ·  76 Reviews
Forgiveness is the most difficult thing to give but the most cherished thing to receive.

A story from "The Perfect Gift"

Beloved mate to two wolves, Heather lived an idyllic life until hunters destroyed the pack s peaceful existence. Believing their mate betrayed them and was responsible for their father s death, Cael and Riyu cut Heather from their lives. But when they real
Published December 18th 2007 by Samhain Publishing (first published September 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Love Me Still, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Me Still

Annie's Song by Catherine AndersonLover Awakened by J.R. WardLover Mine by J.R. WardDevil in Winter by Lisa KleypasEasy by Tammara Webber
Best Traumatized Heroines
101st out of 602 books — 596 voters
A Hunger Like No Other by Kresley ColeLothaire by Kresley ColeWicked Deeds on a Winter's Night by Kresley ColeMine to Possess by Nalini SinghOnly in My Dreams by Dana Marie Bell
Fated Mates/Soul Mates Rejected
20th out of 55 books — 28 voters

More lists with this book...

The blurb of this book intrigued me. Two brothers who are wolf shifter and their human mate. I love the whole mate aspect of a shifter story. Two people (in this case 3) who are fated to spend eternity together. So romantic.

When I first started this story, I thought maybe it was a continuation of another story. It just jumped right in. There was no explanation of how they met or came to be mates. Therefore, not a good connection to the characters.

The brothers turned on their mate and left her
Aug 03, 2015 Ellen rated it liked it
I felt really sorry for what she went thru. She forgave her mates to soon.
Gina (bibliobuff)
Jul 05, 2011 Gina (bibliobuff) rated it liked it
Shelves: erotica-tbr
I felt kind of lost in this story. The reader is thrust into the story with little to no background - it's almost as if it's a continuation. Included in The Perfect Gift anthology, it definitely leans more toward romance than erotica, despite the fact that it involved two wolves and their mate. There's no sex, and the story itself is definitely heart-wrenching. I just couldn't help feeling as if I had missed something.
May 04, 2016 Susan rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this story

This story is so emotional that I am unable to read it without tissues. A great story about the power of love and forgiveness.

Re-Read (15-08-2016)
Sep 25, 2015 Rachel rated it it was ok
Shelves: ebook, short-story
What does Maya Banks do especially well? Smut. But throw much paranormal into the mix, and the smut-cake falls flat. Even for the genre and even given my current interest in mindless romance, this book is a stand-out in its lameness. The heroine is assaulted while trying to save members of her mates' (that apostrophe is correctly placed) pack. When she returns to the pack, (view spoiler) ...more
Feb 04, 2015 Donnelle rated it liked it
Dec 30, 2010 Terri rated it did not like it
Mar 24, 2015 Rachel rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wanted more...

For such a short book, it packed an emotional punch. Heather's mates believe she betrayed them, they don't give her a chance to explain and abandon her when she needs them most. Unfortunately, the resolution fell flat. After everything Heather endured, you would think her mates would have done more to get her back. More than likely it was because the book was so short. I was hoping she'd leave her POS mates and run off with Niko. He was at least loyal and would never betray or let
Jun 25, 2012 Madelon rated it it was ok
Debra Ashwood
Nov 14, 2015 Debra Ashwood rated it really liked it
I bought an older version years ago, with a different cover. I read it and forgot about it. Till now. Almost bought this one. But since I have it will just post my review here. The same name but without the comma (Love Me Still).
Heather was betrayed by her father in law. Not all was as it appears. She ended up being beaten by the hunters who killed the father in law. She was taken in and healed by another. Niko, another werewolf, who was with them, thought dead, went after the hunters. Left her
Jan 15, 2014 Sandra rated it it was amazing
Her depression made me cry. I gave felt that.
Jul 07, 2011 SheLove2Read rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2011
emotional but slightly corny read. I definitely would have kicked two people to the curb for their awfully hurtful behavior. I kept hoping she'd choose Niko.
Tina Simerale
Aug 14, 2016 Tina Simerale rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Not my cup of tea...

I gave this a 1 star because as for Maya Banks books go this one was for me was just not at all interesting,for it being an extremely short story,I expected...I guess a heck of a lot more to be honest.
This VERY short story us about two Alpha males,Cael and Riyu who make the biggest mistake and don't trust their mate,which of course turns out to be pure agony for them when another pack mate Niko claims rights. Basically does she stay with the alpha's after everything's that h
Feb 06, 2013 Julianna rated it did not like it
I didn't like this one. There was a lot of betrayal and the forgiveness just happened too easily.
Sandra R
Quite interesting novella about two wolf shape shifters and the girl they loved. Well written and a first of this genre for me.

Typical Maya heroine - she gets hurt and two hunky guys/wolves cherish her. She doesn't do much except be a victim, so I'm not quite sure what they see in her.

However - I'm STILL waiting for that last promised Highlander Novel !!!!!

2016, 2017... I will wait. Maya's Highlanders are amongst the very best of her books, so I assume they don't sell well enough (as they are H
Tammy  Rigney
Nov 28, 2010 Tammy Rigney rated it really liked it
I loved this even though her mates were idiots. Nice short story
Christa Levesque
Lead a stray

It was a short story packed with information.. A tale if love gone a stray. A young mate thought to have betrayed her mates cast aside to die ,then a month later her mates find that they were wrong to think they had been betrayed by their mate . As they set off to find her the question is will she forgive what they have done to her,you will have to read to find out . happy reading
Amanda Sheila

Heather's the only human in the pack. Because Cael and Riyu, sons of the alpha, take the claim. She's their mates. Yes, Heather is the mate of werewolf. Until one day they left her because one hell of misunderstanding. Broken and bruised, Heather tried to stay alive. Once when Cael and Riyu realize that they made a huge mistake, they will win her heart back..

Very short and very angsty. This is my first of non human story from Maya Banks. I liked it, but still, the idea of mating with wer
Oct 25, 2014 Tasha rated it it was amazing
I am a big fan of stories by Maya. This book was not on my to-read list but when I saw the book (without reading what it is about) it caught my attention and had me out on the search to find this book. Her depression made me cry. I gave felt that.
Shamika White-allen
I liked it, didn't love it!

Not bad for a short story... Could have been better if I was given a little more of a background of how the relationship got started... Is this part 2 and if so, what is the name of book 1?
Ruth Hambley
Jan 30, 2016 Ruth Hambley rated it it was amazing
I love Maya's way of telling a story. This one grabs your heart strings from the start and doesn't let go till the end. I wasn't overly keen on Cael and Riyu and was kind of expecting Niko to get the girl. Hugely emotional book though.
Janette Bergen
Mar 14, 2015 Janette Bergen rated it really liked it
This book wasn't a bad read & yes I needed Kleenex but, what got me was as soon as the brothers, Cael & Kiyu found out their mate Heather hadn't betrayed them & Niko wanted her, did they want her back.
She forgave way too quickly for sure.
April Lutz
I don't know. It was okay. But it almost was like we jumped in in the middle and left before the end. It is a good read if you want a good cry rung out of you whether you want it or not, but I still feel cheated on the end.
Good anguish filled story but I felt like the h forgave too easily ..

Plus I couldn't really feel the trio's love because there was no background to the story so we never got to see them in action ...
Feb 07, 2014 Amber rated it it was ok
quick read only 9 chapters. it was an alright book. wish it could of been longer and followed heather and her two mates journey as she forgave them and moved on with what happened.
Cynthia Siermienski
Love Me, Still

Maya always astounds me. This book was a heart turner. The fact that love conquered all. So often we all jump to conclusions and are wrong.
Char Moore
Dec 28, 2015 Char Moore rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Lovely read!

Quick read, but I loved it. Loved the characters and I read pretty much anything that this author writes. Can't wait for a new book to come out.
This is very short around 50 pages. I felt like it picked up right in the middle of a story this was the lame ending that left me disappointed.
janet nichols
Oct 29, 2015 janet nichols rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love me still

A very good quick read for a snowy afternoon Maya is one of my favorite authors I recommend this book
The World of Maya...: Love Me Still 2 16 Dec 07, 2013 08:36PM
  • Sara's Mates (Sugar Creek #3)
  • Caught by Cupid
  • Abandoned (Running In Fear, #2)
  • Call of the Wolf (Wolfen, #2)
  • Shifters' Captive (Magical Ménages, #1)
  • Betraying the Pack
  • Secret Cravings (Texas Wolf Pack, #1)
  • Just Right  (Not Quite Wicked #1)
  • Task Force Three: The Irish Jewel (The Men of Five-0, #3)
  • Panthers' Prey (Black Panthers #1)
  • Dances with Wolves (Highland Wolves, #1)
  • Noble Blood (The Gray Court, #2)
  • Unfamiliar Territory (Wolf Bound #3)
  • Wanton Wager
  • Falling, Freestyle (Xtreme Adventures, #1)
  • Two for the Price of One
  • Keira's Wolf Saviors (Pack Law, #2)
  • Insatiable (Luecross Wolves, #2)
Maya Banks is the #1 New York Times, #1 USA Today and international bestselling author of over 50 novels. A wife and mother of three, she lives in Texas.
More about Maya Banks...

“Sometimes forgiveness is the
hardest thing to give, but the most cherished thing to receive.”