Start by marking “Love Me Still” as Want to Read:
Love Me Still

Love Me Still

3.61 of 5 stars 3.61  ·  rating details  ·  1,174 ratings  ·  57 reviews
Forgiveness is the most difficult thing to give but the most cherished thing to receive.

* A story from The Perfect Gift *

Beloved mate to two wolves, Heather lived an idyllic life until hunters destroyed the pack's peaceful existence.

Believing their mate betrayed them and was responsible for their father's death, Cael and Riyu cut Heather from their lives. But when they r
Published December 18th 2007 by Samhain Publishing (first published September 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Love Me Still, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Me Still

Annie's Song by Catherine AndersonLover Awakened by J.R. WardLover Mine by J.R. WardCharlie's Pond by C.L. HeckmanBlue-Eyed Devil by Lisa Kleypas
Best Traumatized Heroines
97th out of 457 books — 535 voters
A Table for Three by Lainey ReeseDecadent by Shayla BlackWicked Ties by Shayla BlackPeyton's Pleasure by Marla MonroeDouble Her Pleasure by Marla Monroe
Favorite MM, MMF, MFM Menage Books
439th out of 445 books — 350 voters

More lists with this book...

Ellen
I felt really sorry for what she went thru. She forgave her mates to soon.
Gina (bibliobuff)
I felt kind of lost in this story. The reader is thrust into the story with little to no background - it's almost as if it's a continuation. Included in The Perfect Gift anthology, it definitely leans more toward romance than erotica, despite the fact that it involved two wolves and their mate. There's no sex, and the story itself is definitely heart-wrenching. I just couldn't help feeling as if I had missed something.
Susan
I love this story

This story is so emotional that I am unable to read it without tissues. A great story about the power of love and forgiveness.
Donnelle
Madelon
Sandra
Her depression made me cry. I gave felt that.
Rachel
Wanted more...

For such a short book, it packed an emotional punch. Heather's mates believe she betrayed them, they don't give her a chance to explain and abandon her when she needs them most. Unfortunately, the resolution fell flat. After everything Heather endured, you would think her mates would have done more to get her back. More than likely it was because the book was so short. I was hoping she'd leave her POS mates and run off with Niko. He was at least loyal and would never betray or let
SheLove2Read
emotional but slightly corny read. I definitely would have kicked two people to the curb for their awfully hurtful behavior. I kept hoping she'd choose Niko.
Julianna
I didn't like this one. There was a lot of betrayal and the forgiveness just happened too easily.
Sandra R
Quite interesting novella about two wolf shape shifters and the girl they loved. Well written and a first of this genre for me.

Typical Maya heroine - she gets hurt and two hunky guys/wolves cherish her. She doesn't do much except be a victim, so I'm not quite sure what they see in her.

However - I'm STILL waiting for that last promised Highlander Novel !!!!!

2016, 2017... I will wait. Maya's Highlanders are amongst the very best of her books, so I assume they don't sell well enough (as they are H
Tammy  Rigney
I loved this even though her mates were idiots. Nice short story
Amanda Sheila
Short!

Heather's the only human in the pack. Because Cael and Riyu, sons of the alpha, take the claim. She's their mates. Yes, Heather is the mate of werewolf. Until one day they left her because one hell of misunderstanding. Broken and bruised, Heather tried to stay alive. Once when Cael and Riyu realize that they made a huge mistake, they will win her heart back..

Very short and very angsty. This is my first of non human story from Maya Banks. I liked it, but still, the idea of mating with wer
Tasha
I am a big fan of stories by Maya. This book was not on my to-read list but when I saw the book (without reading what it is about) it caught my attention and had me out on the search to find this book. Her depression made me cry. I gave felt that.
Janette Bergen
This book wasn't a bad read & yes I needed Kleenex but, what got me was as soon as the brothers, Cael & Kiyu found out their mate Heather hadn't betrayed them & Niko wanted her, did they want her back.
She forgave way too quickly for sure.
April Lutz
I don't know. It was okay. But it almost was like we jumped in in the middle and left before the end. It is a good read if you want a good cry rung out of you whether you want it or not, but I still feel cheated on the end.
Amber
quick read only 9 chapters. it was an alright book. wish it could of been longer and followed heather and her two mates journey as she forgave them and moved on with what happened.
jessica albert
Good short story

It was a good book I read it in just a couple of hours I just wish it could be just one more chapter.
Margareth Kipgen
Emotionally enticing...but it felt...i don't know...like there should be a prequel or something...is there?i mean a prequel?
Katrina Jay
It was a well written little novella. I almost wish it was a little longer, but then it wouldn't have been a novella :) It is worth a read if you have a little time on your hands.
Jackie
Short and yes you got thrown in real quick to the story but you gotta catch on fast.

I would of picked Niko!!! Ugh.
Kelly Lang
WARNING: YOU WILL CRY

so many emotions in such a short story. IT IS VERY SHORT BUT TOTALLY WORTH IT AFTER READING
Tawnya
Love Me, Still is a good, quick read novella. I wished it had been longer as Maya Banks is such a good author.
Kristi
This could have been a great story line. The idea was there but I felt like an excerpt to a book.
Monica
such a lovely quick read. such aching emotion. so much love
Gloria
Good, very short story
Sheila
This was just ok for me.
The World of Maya...: Love Me Still 2 16 Dec 07, 2013 08:36PM
  • Caught by Cupid
  • Call of the Wolf (Wolfen, #2)
  • Saving Emily
  • Falling, Freestyle (Xtreme Adventures, #1)
  • Shifters' Captive (Magical Ménages, #1)
  • Claiming Her Geeks
  • Alphas' Mate
  • SWAT Team Two and Miss Robin Hood (The Men of Five-0, #2)
  • Unfamiliar Territory (Wolf Bound #3)
  • Keira's Wolf Saviors (Pack Law, #2)
  • Taming Samantha (Sea Island Wolves, #2)
  • Just Right  (Not Quite Wicked #1)
  • Insatiable (Luecross Wolves, #2)
  • Secret Cravings (Texas Wolf Pack, #1)
  • Wanton Wager
  • Noble Blood (The Gray Court, #2)
  • Abandoned (Running In Fear, #2)
Maya Banks is the #1 New York Times, #1 USA Today and international bestselling author of over 50 novels. A wife and mother of three, she lives in Texas.
More about Maya Banks...
Rush (Breathless, #1) Fever (Breathless, #2) Burn (Breathless, #3) Sweet Surrender (Sweet, #1) The Darkest Hour (KGI, #1)

“Sometimes forgiveness is the
hardest thing to give, but the most cherished thing to receive.”
157 likes