Start by marking “The Cosmic Logos (Celestial Triad, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Cosmic Logos (Celestial Triad, #3)

The Cosmic Logos (Celestial Triad #3)

3.91 of 5 stars 3.91  ·  rating details  ·  484 ratings  ·  8 reviews
With the Nefilim gone, and all the human races united, it is time for Tory and Maelgwn to unite into one soul-mind and assume their rightful place among the other ascended masters of the Cosmic Logos. But first, they must address the growing problems on Gaia so that their planet of origin may join the new interstellar alliance.

On Kila, Lahmu's newly appointed council is c
660 pages
Published 2008

To ask other readers questions about The Cosmic Logos, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Cosmic Logos

Remembrance by Michelle MadowKeeper of the Unicorns by Sahara FoleyHow Do You Spell Love? by Zanna MackenzieHarry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. RowlingUnearthly by Cynthia Hand
Magical Book Covers
146th out of 169 books — 80 voters
The Fault in Our Stars by John GreenDash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel CohnThe Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen ChboskyAudrey, Wait! by Robin BenwayAn Abundance of Katherines by John Green
Bold Covers
60th out of 86 books — 20 voters

More lists with this book...

After reading about 9 Traci Harding books in the row, I found this last book of the trilogy too slow moving for my liking. The expansive break I had from her books also left me befuddled with what had even been going on throughout the course of this book. Tori and Maelgwn's twin's were also not what I expected them to be; turning out to be even more cliche then their parents had been. Seriously? So powerful?
I understand their the great-grandkids of a phenomenal wizard but let's never forget tha
Loved it!

Was definitely a fitting ending for Tory and Maelgywn.

I think I shall have to re-read the 'Timekeepers' Trilogy, to make all of the connections. Traci Harding is an amazing writer!
Cassi Strachan
Thank-you Traci Harding!

I was cynical that she would be able to wrap up the previous two trilogies in a way that would satisfy me. I am glad to report that - by way of an ending - this book was everything I never thought it could be.

By the end of the book, one after another, things came together until the very last word. Interesting and clever as always and refreshing for me, given my general dislike of book endings, after finishing this book, I was so drawn in that I felt - for a moment - that
Aug 01, 2011 Andrew added it
This is by far the most mind-bending of Traci Hardings books that I have read. The idea of including herself in the tory was a bizarre twist, but provided some great moments. I found the esoteric stuff a bit bewildering at times, but the adventure aspect was right up there. I thought it was a great conclusion to the saga.
tying up the Chosen series - the war is at it's peak, the Chosen are on the run adn the rebellion is in danger of failing the slaved species of the universe (and not just this universe) Tori must learn the truth about the Chosen and the Nephelim.

It's a little airy-fairy new-agey, but it's still worth a read
The book was hard to get into, but started to get interesting after about 60-70 pages. It was a very interesting read. It has been a few months since it was read.
You might think this is the end, but no, more to come ...
Apr 11, 2013 andie marked it as to-read
Shelves: own-but-not-read, add
isbn 9780732266677
Steven Crouchman
Steven Crouchman marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2015
Rontec added it
Aug 31, 2015
Crystal Gardner
Crystal Gardner marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2015
  • The Spell of Rosette (Quantum Enchantment, #1)
  • The Palace of Impossible Dreams (Tide Lords, #3)
  • The Last T'En (Last T'En Trilogy, #1)
  • Song of the Shiver Barrens (Mirage Makers, #3)
  • The Shining City (Rhiannon's Ride #2)
  • The Battle of Evernight (The Bitterbynde, #3)
  • Darkwitch Rising (The Troy Game, #3)
  • The Stone Key (The Obernewtyn Chronicles, #5)
  • Betrayal (Trinity, #1)
  • Palace (The Pinch, #1)
Traci Harding, is an Australian science-fantasy author who currently has twelve books in publication, on the Voyager label of HaperCollins Publishers Australia.

Her work blends fantasy, fact, esoteric belief, time travel and quantum physics, into adventurous romps through history, ulternative dimensions, universes and states of consciousness.

The Ancient Future Trilogy
Book 1 -The Ancient Future 199
More about Traci Harding...

Celestial Triad (3 books)
  • Chronicle of Ages (Celestial Triad, #1)
  • Tablet of Destinies (Celestial Triad, #2)
The Dark Age (The Ancient Future, #1) An Echo in Time: Atlantis (The Ancient Future, #2) Masters of Reality: The Gathering (The Ancient Future, #3) Gene Of Isis (Mystique Trilogy, #1) Chronicle of Ages (Celestial Triad, #1)