Start by marking “Free Stuff and Bargains for Seniors: How to Save on Groceries, Utilities, Prescriptions, Taxes, Hobbies, and More” as Want to Read:

4.5 of 5 stars 4.50  ·  rating details  ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review
Designed for the most frugal generation, this book has ingenious tricks and tips that can help people of all ages save money.

Even if you're already thrifty, Free Stuff and Bargains for Seniors can show you how to cut corners without cutting quality, how to ferret out the best bargains, and how to get the most bang for your buck.

This valuable reference volume contains old-f
Published January 2007 by FC&A Publishing (first published January 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Free Stuff and Bargains for Seniors, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Free Stuff and Bargains for Seniors

Lkwms
This was a very helpful book. Many of the tips in the book I have already tried but there were at least a dozen I had never known before.

In particular, the tips for finding or getting lower costs (or free) medical tests were amazing.

I also used the tip which suggested calling my local grocery stores to see if they offer a senior citizen discount. I found one of my stores offers a 10% discount on their own store brand. This alone has saved me at least $60 in 3 months.

I highly recommend this book
Gwen Vircks
Gwen Vircks marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2014
Theona King
Theona King marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2014
Pat Mcfarland
Pat Mcfarland marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2014
Paula Hendrix-noel
Paula Hendrix-noel marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2014
Gwendolyn Collins
Gwendolyn Collins marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2014
Christine Goans
Christine Goans marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2014
Jim Brewster
Jim Brewster marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2014
Dawn Furlo
Dawn Furlo marked it as to-read
May 27, 2014
Vit
Vit is currently reading it
Jan 26, 2014
Anita
Anita marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2014
Sherry
Sherry added it
Dec 24, 2013
Tonya Galang
Tonya Galang marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2013
Elizabeth Newell
Elizabeth Newell marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2013
Susan
Susan marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2013
Edna
Edna marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2013
Peggy
Peggy marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2013
Keith Casey
Keith Casey marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2013
Anothers Treasure
Anothers Treasure marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2013
Fix It, Clean It, And Make It Last Retiring Well on a Poor Man's Budget: 1,001 Ways to Stretch Your Income and Enjoy Your Golden Years The Kitchen Table Book Eat and Heal Fast Fixes and Simple Solutions: Surprising Uses for Ordinary Household Items