Chaos

Chaos

3.64 of 5 stars 3.64  ·  rating details  ·  110 ratings  ·  24 reviews
Published January 1st 2007 by Covenant Communications

To ask other readers questions about Chaos, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chaos

Teri
Oct 02, 2008 Teri rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: anyone

When I read the review on this suspense thriller last year, I knew I had to read it. When Jason Harrington received a cryptic greeting card in his mail slot at the junior high he teaches at, he tosses it in the garbage, but when he finds his apartment broken into and totally ransacked and an ominous phone call, he runs, attempting to stay one step ahead of this assassin. Along with his ex-girlfriend Kelly, they search the internet for clues, even so much as hiring a private investigator to find...more
Susan
Read and enjoyed but not outstanding. Jason Harrington returns to his apartment to find it trashed and with pills and pill bottles lying on his bed. The phone rings and a voice threatens him. He goes into hiding (multi reasons) and finds himself framed for killing four policemen. The problem is he doesn't know why-- Why someone wants him dead nor why he is being framed.
Brenda
It was an interesting book, but the author spent WAY too much time trying to educate the reader about so many different things. The story and characters were very good, but I felt a bit like I was in a college course during several parts of the book. A man's take on romance is always amusing to me......
Jeannette
A fun book to read. Jeff keeps it a pretty fast pace and interesting. He paints a great picture. Knowing Jeff personally I find it interesting how he is able to portray a character that seems so different than himself. Or maybe I really didn't know the inner Jeff. Good job Jeff!
Megan
This was an interesting book. It goes along with the chaos theory and the fact that there is always a pattern to the chaos that has a tendency to tear apart our lives. There were no loose ends at the end of the book, which I was glad for. I've read a bit too many of those recently.
Jessica
This is the first mystery/suspense novel I have read in a long time. It is pretty simple and there were several things I figured out way before the author unveiled the truth, but there are several twists to the story that were unexpected. All in all, it is an enjoyable, clean story.
Ellise Weaver
Very good. I enjoyed this new author I'd never read before. The fact that he lives right here is amazing! Good luck, Jeff!

~Ellise

P.S. You give us courage that those of us writing will get published, even from obscure places. :)
Trent Mikesell
This book is about a junior high English teacher who gets framed for murder--the fact that he is a teacher is what drew me to it. It's not the best book ever; at times, it is a little silly. However, it's a fast and fun read.
Jenn
I loved this book. It has a Jason Bourne feel, but without the lockbox with multiple passports and endless cash. It was fun to watch a regular person come up with realistic solutions to an insane situation.
Bronwyn
Oh My Word!!! This was an amazing book and I learned a lot about history in the process. A great book for anyone who loves romance, mystery, and maybe the Red Mafia.
Jodi
I had to read this because I know this author. He did a good job! It is your typical LDS action, romance. If you like that kind of book, you will like this one!
Shari
I enjoyed the book. I like mysteries. I especially like authors that write without any trash. I don't have to worry about what is on the next page.
Brittany
I thought this was a great book! This is my first time reading this author(always a scary thing to try someone new). Kept my interest all the way through.
Susan
An ordinary guy, Jason is falsely identified as a traitor by the Russian Mafia. He's on the run trying to save his life!
Christiansen
I think this is an awesome book, it has kept my attention the entire way through. I really enjoy this author.
Norah Baron
Good mystery. Fast paced and kept me very interested. Read the book in three hours because I couldn't put it down.
Ann
The suspense was good. It kind of seemed like the explanation/ending was rushed. Still a fun read.
Mary
Loved this book. It was hard to put down and written for the LDS audience.
Patricia

This was an interesting story that kept me going to the end.
Navajojim
A good story thats believable with a touch of lds religion. Awesome.
Patty Abel
My son Kavyn's Math teacher wrote this book. Pretty cool.
Kim
This was a pretty good - fast paced- action book.
Shar
THis one was a little much for me...
Nancy