Start by marking “Dragon Lust” as Want to Read:
Dragon Lust

Dragon Lust

2.76 of 5 stars 2.76  ·  rating details  ·  121 ratings  ·  22 reviews
**Free Read**

Ryder Smythe and Taylor Andersen, have always been friends. Together they left small town life for the big city and are working to make something of themselves. It's no surprise to anyone how hard they play and this evening their mission is simple: to have a night full of wicked indulgences.

The week has been a rough one for Alice Jones. Tonight she wants to fo
Published 2007

To ask other readers questions about Dragon Lust, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dragon Lust

Kelly H. (Maybedog)
Oh my God. Please let me go back in time about fifteen minutes and make the choices not to read this story.

This was so horrible, and sexist, and revolting. Basic premise: best friends walk into a kink bar, see woman dancing on table, begin to fondle and grope her then dominate her into giving them blow jobs and letting herself be finger fucked by both of them and a third man nearby while everyone watches. One of them decides she's the one because of how strong willed she is??? and lets her know
N.L. Riviezzo

Anal
BDSM
MFM Menage
Voyeurism

31 pages short according to my kindle.

The title grabbed my interest since I’d not long ago read a fantastic hot dragon romance called Dragon Bound by Thea Harrison but any similarity ends with the title.

I surely must have missed the rating and content warning for this novella or I was plumb having a blind day. I fully support the increasing number of reviewers requesting authors or their publishers rate their work and wear a badge just like th
Heather in FL
VERY short vignette of how a guy met his wife in a bar that caters to public sex. Not much more I can say about it, because it was really VERY short. But the vignette was kinda hot. I found myself trying to picture the dragon, lol.
Michelle Tempted By Books
This erotica was out of myu comfort zone and one that I can't seem to find sexy. For that reason alone I give it a one star. The writing was good enough and seems to have a romance in there as well. I just couldn't relate. I was uncomfortable with the whole story.
Mara Ismine
PWP with a happy ever after. Exhibitionist m/f/m sex with spanking. I couldn't quite get past how a man having an intricate tattoo on his cock makes him obviously intelligent.
Barbara ★
Very little plot but lots of degrading sex with a stripper and a buddy. And a dragon...NOT!
Aimee
I guess I can't complain....it was free.
Alisa
I'm sorry.. but I didnt want to read something that was going to require too many brain cells and so I opened this book.. and I was not disappointed. The sex was awesome and there wasnt too much stuff I didnt care about in it.

The story is about a man and his friend whom frequent a Sex Club and a woman the main guy see's dancing on the table. He wants her, she wants him, he wants to share a bit with his BFF..all is going great, e pulls it out.. and it has an intricate tatoo of a dragon on it. Tha
Vanessa theJeepDiva
This is a short novella of erotic sex where three individuals come together in a bar all looking for the same thing, a hot night of mindless sexcapades. Ryder and his best friend Taylor have always shared, so the sexy bar table top dancer Alice is no different. Alice is looking for a man to dominate her. Upon introductions hot sex in the bar begins immediately.

***ménage, dom-sub situation, spanking, sex in public places, & a dragon tattooed penis***
Kirsty~Vhixen
with a name like Tilly how could i not read this....that is my daughters name after all.

i liked this short read just fine....i hate the word cunt though...and moist and mounds, lol...there was plenty of those but i survived.

for a quick free read it was worth getting...and very hot too!

i've even seen a dragon cock before...google it...i'm sure it'll pop up straigt away...i found it a few months ago....and where as i loved it...most found it horrible!
Michelle (In Libris Veritas)
This was more of a 1.5 in rating I guess. While I guess it was lustful enough there wasn't any sort of plot at all, like literally none. I hated the dialog especially from Alice. As for the 'dragon' I actually laughed, which I'm fairly sure this isn't meant to be humorous but I found all the dialog relating to that was just plain stupid. After reading the whole club scene I didn't see a point the end at all either. I'm glad this was free to be honest.
Suzan
I did enjoy this but it was very short. The story is more a flashback by the main male character Ryder to the first time he saw and met his wife while out with his best friend and how their relationship began with his playing dom to her sub in the bar they met in.
 ~Jeannie~(I.♥.Reading.)
Well it was a short but sweet sex scene, kind of left me wanting more,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
all in all a cute short story!
Nichole ~Bookaholic~
this is really more of a 1.5 stars....while the sex was pretty hot that is all there was to this...I do like a bit more of a plot/story then this had.
Lelyana
If you're into the public sex, more than one sex partner and this book is yours.
Quite entertaining, but not my first choice of erotica books...
Adele
Sep 15, 2010 Adele rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommended to Adele by: allromanceebooks.com
mmm a sexy BDSM short story. M/F/M menage as well. all in all a good combination for a good short story.
Sandra
Jul 10, 2012 Sandra marked it as to-read
M/F/M freebie from AllRomance
Kathryn
DAMN HOT! Wowza. Quick fast paced D/s. You want this story to continue and continue.
Amandamedina
Wow, for a short story this is one HOT one!!!
Ladyluv
This book is a scorcher, nicee read.
Rachel
Dec 31, 2013 Rachel marked it as owned-to-read
*downloaded free on ARE
Kylie Smith
Kylie Smith marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2015
Kristiyan
Kristiyan marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2015
Dallas
Dallas marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2015
Gwendolyn London-Jones
Gwendolyn London-Jones marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2015
Bahijah hasan
Bahijah hasan marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Rosemary & Mistletoe
  • Past Pleasures (Desire Through Time, #1)
  • The Wolf She Married
  • Secrets (Darwin's Theory, #2)
  • Escaped (Running In Fear, #1)
  • Fireworks
  • White Wedding
  • Wild Montana Nights (Siren Publishing Menage Amour)
  • The Virgin Proxy
  • Cowboy Legacy (Love's Legacy, #1)
  • Teasing The Wildcat (Wildcats #2)
  • My Snow White
  • Breathe Me In (Tales of the Darkworld, #6.5)
  • Size Matters (Lovers on the Fringe, #1)
  • Dragon's Blood (Cruentus Dragons, #1)
  • A Little Harmless Surprise (Harmless, #3.5)
  • Ripping the Bodice
  • Dragon Blood
Whether traveling or sitting in her office, Tilly Greene researches and writes erotica and erotic romance novels in a variety of genres and sub-genres like shape shifter, paranormal, contemporary and futuristics, and themes such as BDSM, multiculturalism and ménages. Every day she looks forward to writing about women who are independent and confident, the men who love them, and their twisting pass ...more
More about Tilly Greene...
Zandia Highland Heat Come, Sweet Creature Call Me Lucifer (Good, Bad and Kinky, #1) The Leather Bride