Start by marking “Wicked All the Way (Wicked Lovers, #6.5)” as Want to Read:
Wicked All the Way (Wicked Lovers, #6.5)

Wicked All the Way (Wicked Lovers #6.5)

4.11  ·  Rating Details ·  2,689 Ratings  ·  137 Reviews
Retired military colonel Caleb Edgington has spent two long years trying to achieve the most important mission objective of his life—but not behind enemy lines. He’s trying to capture a woman with a broken heart. Having lost at love once, he understands being gun shy. The residual fears from Carlotta Buckley’s nasty divorce have stood between them, but he’s done with that. ...more
Published (first published December 17th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Wicked All the Way, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wicked All the Way

Terry
Jan 04, 2013 Terry rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A Wicked Novella you will Love!!

YES!! Finally someone shows us mom and dad aren't just around to give the kids sage advice and dinner. Now don't freak out this isn't a book about rickety old people with whips, chains and walkers. LOL Retired Colonel Caleb Edgington is right there with Mark Harmons - Special Agent Jethro Gibbs and Sean Connerys - James Bond. Carlotta is right up there with Sigourney Weaver giving Angelina Jolie a run for her money.

Both Caleb and Carlotta had the pleasure of falli
Jo * Smut-Dickted *
It's so nice to see romance and SEX between people in their 50's. Us old folks do know a thing or two you know *wink*. As kink goes not so much here - but that's coming from someone in the lifestyle who is kinky. One small piece of a scene (though I loved the location!) otherwise it's all vanilla. I'd of liked to see more kink honestly - but then that's me. Older Dom's (and I don't mean late 20's - 30's here) with hair peppered with gray? Sign me up GIBBS!

It's a novella so the length prohibits
♡ Sasha -  TEAM ELLIE. ♥
First let me start by saying I freakin LOVE this series!!!! It was a short Novella... but anything to do with that family is hottt... so I was interested to see another side to their dad.

"WAS HE NOT JUST AN ALPHA MALE, BUT A DOMINANT, LIKE HIS SONS?"

ok now that it's out the way. So it was cool that Hunters and Logan's dad got his story with Kara' s mom. I knew from the beginning that it would be interesting, that being that the Edgington boys are sexy as hell Aphas and intense Dom s. But holy cr
Aղցela W.
Aug 13, 2015 Aղցela W. rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bdsm, 100-200pg, erotica
Retired military colonel Caleb Edgington who is the father of Hunter, Logan and Kimber has been trying to capture the heart of Carlotta Buckley who is Kata's mother. Carlotta who has finally divorced Gordon is gun shy. Celeb knows that he has to rain in his dominate side with Carlotta. This was also a really good book and it was nice to see people over forty enjoy good sex.
Michele ~ la Smoocherina
3.5 Stars. I was a little disappointed in this book. I thought Shayla Black I'd a pretty good job, but it felt pedestrian. I had higher hopes for this couple over 50. It was hot, but not Shayla Black hot.
✧✦♔ⱮČ♕✦✧ (Michelle)
Wicked All the Way
Caleb Edgington and Carlotta Lottie Buckley
4/5 Stars

Wicked All the Way is the second novella of Wicked Lovers series by Shayla Black. We've first seen Caleb and Lottie's interaction in Surrender to Me. This book is based on second chances, both Caleb and Lottie are over the age of 40. Caleb being the Edgington's patriarch and Lottie being Kata's shy mother. This novella is a very hot read. I like how persistent Caleb is and how he guided Lottie to be the woman she ought to be
Darcy
Jan 12, 2013 Darcy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This one was so much fun to read, mostly because the couple wasn't a some young thing, instead these two are in their 50's, proving love and sex don't end.

I remember when Carlotta first showed up, she was so fragile and broken, it was hard not to love her. I really liked that Caleb knew what he wanted in Carlotta and tried to go after her. His strong handed ways scared Carlotta, but he was also the one she called when he needed help. I did find myself laughing at times, especially when Caleb an
Trader (RedHotBlueReads)
Oh, what a hot, sweet and lovely Wicked Lovers holiday story! As Caleb helps Hunter with Kata's Christmas present, he has plenty of opportunity to woo Carlotta and that's just what he does. I loved how Caleb shows Lottie that he isn't like her ex-husband, and how he appreciates her enjoyment of things her ex wouldn't tolerate. And most of all, I loved that Shayla showed us that even the parents can enjoy sex. If you are a Wicked Lovers series fan, this is a must read novella.
Shannon
Very nice addition to the WL Series from Shayla Black. I enjoyed this one but did not love it as much as the others. Knowing it is a novella should have put it in perspective for me, but this one was more formulaic than the others. And while it was enjoyable, it was the most predictable of the series.

Looking forward to Xander's book!
AerinLuvs
4 stars!
Wonderful contemporary romance with some erotic scenes between two main characters who are both 50+. It was a short and hot little story!

Caleb Edgington is the father of Kimber, Hunter and Logan, who were all featured in the series with stories of their own. Carlotta is the mother of Kata, Hunter's wife, and she is divorced from hubby #2, who was abusive. Her first husband, Eduardo died. Carlotta was rescued from her abusive ex by Caleb and Hunter apparently in a previous book, and so s
Niusa
Apr 19, 2014 Niusa rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Le doy 4 estrellas única y exclusivamente por el primer relato "Entregada a ti", la historia de Carlotta y Caleb quedó a medias en el libro de Hunter, aquí tenemos su final feliz, con unos personajes maduros pero llenos de pasión.
Si tengo que valorar el libro conjuntamente no llegaría a las 3. El relato "Loca por ti", me resultó superficial en todos los sentidos, da igual que sea corto, puedes darle profundidad a los personajes, que parezca creíble lo que sucede entre ellos, cosa que en este se
Fee
Jan 22, 2013 Fee rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-f
Ive just started reading this and im really struggling to get pasted being pissed off at lottie and kara. How the hell lottie can get angry about hunter telling his dad about the miscarriage is beyond me.

Kara is out of order for not allowing him to tell anyone and yet she can tell her mum. It was calebs grandchild aswell!!!
Thats also like saying hunter doesnt need his family's support or to talk to them because he has her mum. Just because hes a bloke doent mean he doesnt have feelings or need h
Kameron
Mar 02, 2013 Kameron rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Outside of paranormal romances, I haven't read or seen many erotic stories centered around people over the age of 50. I'm sure they are out there, but I'm simply not aware of any.

In the 100+ pages, Shayla did a marvelous job of bringing Caleb and Lotta's love to life. She showed passion doesn't stop at 20-40 and it shouldn't.

The only section I wasn't quite "feeling" was the usage of Hunter's dungeon. For me, it was like "doing it" in your kid's bedroom. I'll pass!

Besides that one snafu, I lik
Dianne
Nov 16, 2013 Dianne rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Aww I loved this one. It proves it's never to late to find love. I really liked Caleb and Carlotta together...they were just so sweet. I thought it was kind of fast for Caleb to say I love you at first but it realized he had been waiting two years to say it. the ending made me cry! Great novella of the series!

Tiffany Shaw
Sep 20, 2015 Tiffany Shaw rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
I admit this book took forever for me to read. I purposely stayed away because for some reason reading about two "mature" adults was daunting to me. However I am so glad I did. I honestly should have known better. The Colonel is HOT. Carla is Luscious. Together they were sexy and completely addictive. I loved their story and the happy ending was the cherry on top.
Valerie
Jan 06, 2013 Valerie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
EXCELLENT SEGUE THAT BRINGS ENTIRE CHARACTERS TOGETHER FOR THE HOLIDAYS AND SETS US UP FOR THE NEXT BOOK IN THE WICKED LOVERS SERIES WITH XAVIER AND JAVIER... HIS STORY BRINGS US TO REALIZE THAT LOVE, LUST AND SEXUAL DESIRE IS STILL AIVE AND THRIVING DURING MIDDLE AGE OR THE 50 PLUS GROUP... WE STILL ARE QUITE SEXY WHEN WE ARE COMFORTABLE IN OUR OWN SKIN.
Trish
Loved it! Very quick read. Was surprised Caleb was setting up the playroom in his son's. And on top of that, it was weird that he & Carlotta used it though it was understandably fiancé they had no privacy. Anyways, it was still good. Can't wait for Xander's book in May.
Noemí
Mar 06, 2015 Noemí rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Ohhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Me ha encantado,Caleb y Carlotta....Ainss por fin después de todo lo que ha pasado ella con su ex marido,por fin vuelve a ser lo que era.Y le ha dado una oportunidad a Caleb es igual que sus dos hijos..jajaja
Carleatha Huff
Feb 18, 2013 Carleatha Huff rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm really glad Shayla gave Caleb and Carlotta their story. Once again love Tyler. He is so funny. You just gotta love him.
Gigi
Dec 20, 2012 Gigi rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A beautiful story about two people overcoming their hang-ups over own failed marriages to discover what a true partnership can be and is with the right person.
Betty
Dec 28, 2012 Betty rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites

I just love this series. Shayla does a wonderful job with bring all of her characters all together as a family.
Jamie
Dec 22, 2012 Jamie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome love story for those two!!
Genevieve
Dec 18, 2012 Genevieve rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bdsm, erotic-romances
I love this serie! can't wait for the next 1
Emily
Loved Loved Loved this novella!! This series is the best!
Karen Cox
Dec 20, 2012 Karen Cox rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this series, loved this novella, and cant wait for Ours to Love! You rock Shayla Black...
leynes
Nov 13, 2016 leynes rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Oh boy, I swore I wouldn't read any of these again. But hot damn, here I am. But this will be definately the last for me in The Wicked Lovers series because I just don't give a damn about any of the new characters anymore (about whom the newer books are).

This book focuses on Caleb (Hunter, Logan and Kimber's dad) and his lusting after Kata's mother (whose name I already forgot)... Well this was such a quick read and honestly fun. Like, it was cute. I acutally laughed my fucking ass off during th
Oleta Blaylock
Jul 29, 2014 Oleta Blaylock rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
We finally get Caleb Edgington and Carlotta Buckley’s story. Caleb and Carlotta met when Hunter Edgington rescued her from her abusive husband in SURRENDER TO ME. There were sparks between Caleb and Carlotta at the time and it was mention again in BELONG TO ME at the wedding of Hunter and Kata. I had wondered if Carlotta was ever going to heal from the abuse that she suffered at the hands of her ex-husband. It wasn't physical abuse but in many ways emotional and mental abuse is worse.

The story
Lynne
Nov 07, 2015 Lynne rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Ok, I can sum up my feelings about this novella in the series in one word: ick. Serious "ick." Ever since the high of book one, the series has been moving downhill for me. Some books/story lines/characters are better than others. But this one? Other than all the usual-suspect characters, it doesn't quite fit. I get that people like to read stories about more "normal" people -- not everyone is some 20-something co-ed virgin with an amazing life and a hot body -- but I almost felt bad for the ...more
Monique
May 03, 2014 Monique rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fans of the Wicked Lovers series
Rating: 4 Stars

This was another well written book from the Wicked Lovers series. A short novella about Caleb (father to Hunter, Logan and Kimber, retired Army Colonel) and Carlotta (mother to Kata, mother-in-law to Hunter, divorced). We really met Caleb and Carlotta during Hunter and Kata's book, Surrender to Me . You could tell when Carlotta came to live with Caleb there was an attraction between the two. This book explores the possibility of a relationship between the two.

What a treat to rea
Lidia Biebs
La verdad es que el libro fue algo enfermizo.
Lo describiría con una palabra: tabú.
Sin embargo, debo admitir que me gusto mucho, pero no fue tan bueno como los otros libros de Shayla, aunque tampoco cayo muy bajo como para decir ¿qué fue de ella?

“Ya no era la mujer tímida que había permitido que Gordon la intimidase. No lo dejaría gobernar su vida ahora. No iba a permanecer infeliz a causa de él, no cuando Caleb era tan maravilloso para amar.”

Ya habíamos conocido a Carlotta & al Coronel Edg
  • A Dom is Forever (Masters and Mercenaries, #3)
  • This is Who I Am (Masters of the Shadowlands, #7)
  • Double Trouble (The Sinful 7 of Delite, Texas, #5)
  • Make Me (Hawkeye, #3)
  • Afterlife (Knights of the Board Room, #4)
  • Watch Me
  • Temptation's Edge (Edge, #3)
  • Melt into You (Loving on the Edge, #2)
20983
Shayla Black is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of more than fifty novels. For over fifteen years, she’s written contemporary, erotic, paranormal, and historical romances via traditional, independent, foreign, and audio publishers. Her books have sold well over a million copies and been published in a dozen languages.

Raised an only child, Shayla occupied herself with lots of da
More about Shayla Black...

Wicked Lovers (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Wicked Ties (Wicked Lovers, #1)
  • Decadent (Wicked Lovers #2)
  • Delicious (Wicked Lovers, #3)
  • Surrender to Me (Wicked Lovers, #4)
  • Belong to Me (Wicked Lovers #5)
  • Mine to Hold (Wicked Lovers, #6)
  • Ours to Love (Wicked Lovers, #7)
  • Theirs to Cherish (Wicked Lovers, #8)
  • His to Take (Wicked Lovers, #9)
  • Wicked for You (Wicked Lovers, #10)