Start by marking “Sarah's Sin” as Want to Read:
Sarah's Sin

Sarah's Sin

3.49 of 5 stars 3.49  ·  rating details  ·  555 ratings  ·  18 reviews
From award-winning author Tami Hoag comes a warm, moving story of two cultures in conflict and two hearts in love.

Matt Thorne had come to his sister's rural inn to recover from an injury far from the city and his fast-paced life as an emergency room physician. Drifting between sleep and waking, Matt didn't trust his eyes when he saw the young woman who sat at his bedside i
Mass Market Paperback, Loveswept #480, 192 pages
Published July 1st 1991 by Bantam Books

To ask other readers questions about Sarah's Sin, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sarah's Sin

Carrie
2.5* Not terrible, but underdeveloped plot and characters.
Diane
Shirley Owl
Matt is a doctor in busy city ER - there is fight between two rival gangs - matt gets shot in the leg and cracked ribs etc. he goes to stay with his sister that runs a inn at Jessie. This has a large very strict Armish community. Sarah is assigned to look after matt as his sister is called away. Matt thinks he is dreaming when he first sees Sarah in her armish clothes . This book tells there story. I liked this because it was different - you did get a snap shot of things from an armish view poin ...more
Lynn Orser
Typical early Tami Hoag book. I don't read romance novels but enjoy Tami Hoag's book so I am reading all her novels.
Maura
Sandy
Predictable but fun easy read. Nice glimpse into Amish life.
Tiffany
The reason I continued reading Ms. Hoag's grim, death-infested WIJ novels--one after another--was to rediscover the sweetness and light of this one book--the first of hers I read. Clearly based on the romance in the film The Witness, "Sarah's Sin" was fully satisfying. Sarah was a tangible, loveable, completely flesh and blood woman, whose dilemma wrenched me and moved me, and made me want to live a better life.
Morgiana
This was a nice read for a weekend, but nothing more - the characters were good written, the storyline is also good, but there were no 'OMG' moments in this.
I enjoyed to have a little glimpse into the Amish lifestyle, but there was nothing I would read this book again and again.
Recommended for just an easy, light summer day - you shouldn't use too much brain while you are reading it.:)
Margherita Dolcevita
In linea di massima è una boiata. Anche all'inverosimiglianza ci deve essere un limite. E se in un romanzo storico alcune assurdità possono essere tollerate, in un romanzo contemporaneo non si possono sentire. Ha il pregio di essere breve e sintetico, nel senso che da quando lui gliela chiede a quando lei -AMISH e VEDOVA!!!- si arrovella d'amore per lui passano giusto quelle tre pagine.
Jackie
Matt and Sarah come from different worlds but their love unites them in a way no upbringing can withstand. Far from the dark and disturbing fare that am used to reading from Tami Hoag this sweet romance may have been released in 1991 but even in 2013 it warms a romance lovers heart!
Carol Malone
In romance choices must be made for the developing love. Too bad it had to be Sarah that forsakes her religion for her love.
Shawnte
I'm glad that I got this book from the library. It's a very slow read. Not really holding my interest at all.
Lesli
Definitely NOT the suspense/thriller side of Hoag. Reminds me a lot of The Witness with Harrison Ford.
Roxanne
I LOVE Tami Hoag's twisted mysteries. This one felt like an attempt to be Nora Roberts...an unnecessary read
Kristal Taylor
I really enjoyed this book. But usually love books written by Tami Hoag.
Tina
I prefer Ms. Hoag's mysteries. I read this out of curiosity and it was OK.
Shannon
Love her books.
2 Worlds...2 beliefs, 2 hearts. A great romance.
Verity
2 COPIES
Anita Fleming
Anita Fleming marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2015
Angel
Angel marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2015
Dusty Crum
Dusty Crum marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2015
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2015
Diane Saxon
Diane Saxon marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2015
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2015
  • The Touch Of Max (Men of Mysteries Past, #1)
  • Star-Spangled Bride
  • A Prince for Jenny (Loveswept, No 656)
  • The Spiral Path
  • Fallen Angel
  • Keir O'Connell's Mistress (Wanita Pilihan Keir O'Connell) (O'Connells, #1)
#1 New York Times bestselling author Tami Hoag began her professional career writing for Bantam’s Loveswept line of romance novels. In 1988 her first novel, The Trouble With J.J. was published.

With fifteen consecutive New York Times bestsellers to her credit, Hoag has more than 35 million books in print, published in more than twenty languages worldwide. Her first thriller, Night Sins, was made i
More about Tami Hoag...
Ashes to Ashes (Kovac/Liska, #1) Secrets to the Grave (Oak Knoll, #2) Deeper Than the Dead (Oak Knoll, #1) Guilty as Sin  (Deer Lake #2) Prior Bad Acts (Kovac/Liska, #3)