Start by marking “I Wonder Why The Sahara is Cold at Night: And Other Questions About Deserts” as Want to Read:
I Wonder Why The Sahara is Cold at Night: And Other Questions About Deserts

I Wonder Why The Sahara is Cold at Night: And Other Questions About Deserts (I Wonder Why)

3.29 of 5 stars 3.29  ·  rating details  ·  7 ratings  ·  1 review
Children love asking questions. The answers to all those questions about the desert, such as "Who ate ants?", "How do plants survive in the desert?", and "Where do cars race across the desert?& are answered in this fabulous book.
Published June 10th 2004 by Kingfisher (first published 2002)

To ask other readers questions about I Wonder Why The Sahara is Cold at Night, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Wonder Why The Sahara is Cold at Night

Debra
Question and answer book series for children recommended for ages 5-8. Children will like the format and layout. It is very visual with lots of illustrations.
Rl
Rl added it
Sep 23, 2013
Julie Sigmund
Julie Sigmund marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2013
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
May 22, 2013
I Wonder Why Fish Grew Legs: And Other Questions About Prehistoric Life Superman's Guide to The Universe (DK Readers: JLA) I Wonder Why Horses Wear Shoes: And Other Questions About Horses I Wonder Why Mountains Have Snow on Top: and Other Questions About Mountains I Wonder Why Stalactites Hang Down And Other Questions About Caves (I Wonder Why Series)