Start by marking “Texas! Trilogy” as Want to Read:
Texas! Trilogy

Texas! Trilogy (Texas! Tyler Family Saga #1-3)

Set against the background of the rough-and-tumble Texas oil business, Sandra Brown's trio of contemporary love stories combines gritty and colorful characters with exciting and sensual romance. Brown's fans, who have made these adventures national bestsellers, will welcome the chance to own the complete series in a single hardcover volume.
Published April 1st 1992 by Doubleday Books (first published September 1st 1991)

To ask other readers questions about Texas! Trilogy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Texas! Trilogy

Carolina
Feb 27, 2013 Carolina rated it liked it
When I found out that I had won an ARC book by Sandra Brown, and a signed copy at that, I was ecstatic!
1. I love Sandra Brown and have since I was in high school.
2. I had never read this trilogy before and believe me, I have read almost every SB book I could get my hands on.
I've recently repurchased Breath of Scandal last year because it had left such a lasting impression on me, as one of her first books I read that I wanted to own it again. Sandra Brown was the first "for adults only" book t
HÜLYA
Apr 14, 2012 HÜLYA rated it really liked it
Texas! Serisinin 4.kitaptan oluşuyor. 1. Texas! Lucky (1990) (Yarınlar İçin) 5/3,85 2. Texas! Chase (1991)(Hep Aşk Vardı) 5/3,92 3. Texas! Sage (1991) 5/3,89 4. The Texas! Trilogy (omnibus) (1992) 5/4,15 İlk üç kitapta Tyler Kardeşlerin hikayeleri olduğu bu seri goodreadsta iyi puan almış olduğunu görüyorum.. Yarınlar içinde Tyler Kardeşlerden Lucky'nin hikayesi vardı..Ağabeyi Chase'in hikayesini okuduğum ikinci hikayenin kurgusu daha güzeldi....

Duygu yoğunluğunu güzel vermişti yazar..kitap çok
Jill
May 21, 2015 Jill rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Brown combines work, home, and romance in a seamless manner to present a realistic view of life. The intricate plot combined with the twists and turns of fate kept me hooked throughout.

Lucky is handsome and lucky(thus the nickname) with the ladies, lucky finds himself in a mess. the company is in danger of going under, and there is a fire on their property destroying equipment they need. the police accuse lucky of setting the fire and he must prove his innocence. all this while "getting lucky" w
Mistress
Oct 19, 2013 Mistress rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great saga! Finally a trilogy that didn't use the same formula and just enter in different characters. Every sibling had their own issues and we didn't see a thoroughly happily ever ending until the end of the trilogy when little Sage was finally married to the man of her dreams. Great book if you are looking for romance without the hard core erotica.....not that there is anything wrong with that. The adult themes are still very evident and I love the way Faith in God overrides the entire work. ...more
Dorothy
Apr 08, 2012 Dorothy rated it really liked it
This is three stories of three people, two brothers and their sister, all from Texas, of course. This was originally three different books, one for each sibling, then republished into one book. I enjoyed these stores very much. Would recommend to all my friends. So fun to see how these "wild" boys end up married and finally settle down to be great husbands and fathers. The story of their little sister, who has the same temperment as her brothers, was hard to put down until the end. It took a goo ...more
Lea Dever
Aug 10, 2010 Lea Dever rated it it was ok
This is a trilogy about Chase, Lucky & Sage Tyler. I haven't listened to this book but I have listened to Texas Chase. I stopped reading romance novels a long time ago but like a "little" romance among the mystery books I like to read. If it's too much, it ruins the book. This is a fairly good romance story with a "little" bit of mystery. Maybe the full story is better but doubt it.

I listened to the CD Audio of Texas Chase but there was no way to add it to "My Books" as it is not listed.
Rosemary
I received a signed copy of this book as a giveaway prize from Goodreads! I really enjoyed the way this book told the story of three members of a Texas family and how they cope with love, life, tragedy and blessings. As a Trilogy, it transitioned so nicely into each story. It kept me interested and turning the page during a difficult time in my own life. Sandra Brown is one of my favorite authors and I thank her for signing her book to me.
Karen
May 20, 2010 Karen rated it liked it
The romantic adventures of Lucky, Chase, and Sage are bound into one volume, providing easy access to the entire epic saga of the Tyler Drilling company and the three strong-willed Tyler siblings.

I enjoy reading stories that revisit characters and this was 3 books in one. I thought the interaction between the siblings was great! I felt there was a little too much sadness and drama in the stories but I do enjoy Sandra Brown books and this was no exception.
Luisa
Mar 27, 2011 Luisa rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Excellent trilogy! Usually the old Sandra Brown books present an annoyingly stubborn woman or man, and the path to their HEA is way too turbulent for me to enjoy their story. In this case, you do get the stubborn people, but they're not too bad, plus there are some very humorous scenes and there's a small town with small-town people, plus a very close-knit and loving family. The books were very enjoyable for a fast, easy read.
Jackie P
Feb 28, 2013 Jackie P rated it did not like it
I recently read Texas Lucky...number 1 in this series, and decided not to read any more. Very unbelievable storyline and unlikeable characters. Obviously I am not in the majority, though. This series is over 20 years old and the writing is just not very good. Love Sandra Brown...just not a fan of this series. I received this in a giveaway.
Kayla
Dec 29, 2010 Kayla rated it liked it
Shelves: hb-shelves
I had this on my favorites to re read list with 4 stars. I have to wonder how long ago I read this because after this read it gets 3 and only because of the last story. I guess my tastes have changed.

I did enjoy the book but both Lucky and Chance the hero's of the first 2 books were pushy and a bit bullyish. Not what I like in a hero.
Judy
Oct 03, 2012 Judy rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
This book combines Texas! Lucky, Texas! Chase and Texas! Sage. This trilogy follows the lives of the Tyler siblings; brothers Lucky and Chase and their sister Sage. As the title indicates, the stories are set in Texas. Brown does a good job of combining romance and suspense in these three tales.
Jessica Wertz
Sep 18, 2013 Jessica Wertz rated it it was amazing
These were the first romance books I ever read. I found them in the back of my mothers closet, that were long forgotten. When I came across them, I learned how easy it was to fall in love with fictional characters. I love everything about this series and how detailed the characters were portrayed. Such an incredible series...
Amanda
Nov 12, 2015 Amanda rated it it was ok
Shelves: romance
Overall it was a pretty enjoyable book if not a little predictable. This volume contained Texas!Lucky, Texas!Chase, and Texas!Sage. I will say that the last two of the trilogy were by far superior to the first. I you choose to skip Texas!Lucky, don't worry, you won't miss much.
Michelline
Jul 10, 2015 Michelline rated it liked it
Sandra writes a good book, maybe right now I am looking for something different, and that's why I gave it a three star? Or perhaps after finishing Texas Lucky, I know exactly what would come of the next story... I got bored after a few chapters into Texas Chase...
Although great ideas.
Joanne
Dec 27, 2015 Joanne rated it really liked it
This light-hearted trilogy of romances in the Tyler family was just the antidote for too much serious literature around Christmas. The characters were likeable, pleasant people with a serious underlay of erotic fantasy. Good stuff on a snowy winter weekend.
Sheila Kopke
Oct 12, 2012 Sheila Kopke rated it it was amazing
I could not put this book down. The first one was my favorite .
Nikie Harper
Oct 14, 2013 Nikie Harper rated it it was amazing
I hope to have read every one of her books someday>
Teri Lenz
Apr 05, 2014 Teri Lenz rated it really liked it
Liked the first two books better than the last, but yet you can't help but want to keep going, to h-a-v-e to know what happens to each member of the family. Did not stop reading!
Linda Brungardt
The story of Chase.Lucky, Sage, and Laurie Tyler, their loves and survival of their family business.
Debbie
May 11, 2013 Debbie rated it really liked it
I read these 3 books years ago when each had their own book. My favorite is Chase's story. I highly recommend!
Kristina
May 30, 2014 Kristina rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
good
Christine
Dec 16, 2011 Christine rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Actually a good read. Even though you knew the outcome, it kept you reading.
Jinger
Aug 03, 2011 Jinger rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
Loved this book!!! Definitely read the trilogy together because you'll get hooked and not want to stop!
Courtney Niederer
I loved this trilogy about two brothers and their sister and the family oil business. Though totally predictable, it was still a good read!
Sandra
Mar 18, 2016 Sandra rated it really liked it
I really enjoy reading Sandra Brown's books. These 3 are no exception. Loved the characters in these 3 books.
Sandra Braun
Dec 12, 2012 Sandra Braun added it
Recommends it for: all sandra brown fans
Recommended to Sandra by: I have been a Sandra Brown fan for many years
First Sandra Brown is one of the best authors
Bur the very first book was the best with Chase.

The bad boy gone soft over a girl you can't get more romantic then that.
MBR
My review is for the book Texas! Chase, my favorite from the series.
Love the book, a book that exists in my re-read pile.
My review: http://bit.ly/ahV8YB
Sally Pearce
Jun 11, 2011 Sally Pearce rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
See reviews under Texas!Lucky, Texas!Chase and Texas!Sage. These were SO much fun! Great beach reads!
Oana
Yup, as lame as it sounds, I still love them Brown's modern cowboys, acting like some knights in shining armours. It's a chick thing.
  • Where There Is Evil
  • The Seduction of Samantha Kincade (Dangerous Men, #1)
  • I Never (Naughty Games, #2)
  • The Darkest Frost, Vol. 2 (The Darkest Frost, #2)
  • Without Words
  • Scandal (Scandal, #1)
  • Mr. Buff
  • A Baby For Emily (Silhouette Special Edition #1466)
  • Wickingham Way (A Harbour Falls Mystery, #3)
  • Too Much Too Soon
  • Something to Talk About
  • Tangled Lies (Men Made In America 2 #11)
  • Never Love A Lawman (Reidsville, #1)
  • Hunter's Moon
  • Fever Dreams
  • Loving the Beast (Beauty, #5)
  • In the Marshal's Arms
  • Guilty Needs

Sandra Brown is the author of more than sixty New York Times bestsellers, including FRICTION (2015), MEAN STREAK (2014), DEADLINE(2013), LOW PRESSURE (2012), LETHAL (2011), & TOUGH CUSTOMER (2010).

Brown began her writing career in 1981 and since then has published over
More about Sandra Brown...

Texas! Tyler Family Saga (3 books)
  • Texas! Lucky (Texas! Tyler Family Saga, #1)
  • Texas! Chase (Texas! Tyler Family Saga, #2)
  • Texas! Sage (Texas! Tyler Family Saga, #3)