Start by marking “Avgrunnen (Sagaen om Isfolket, #3)” as Want to Read:
Avgrunnen (Sagaen om Isfolket, #3)

Avgrunnen (Sagaen om Isfolket #3)

4.02 of 5 stars 4.02  ·  rating details  ·  863 ratings  ·  15 reviews
(Description from the back of the book)
Tredje bok i Sagaen om Isfolket - etterkommerne til den onde Tengel, som hadde inngått en pakt med djevelen...

Sol Angelica var blitt tyve og skulle ut i den store verden. Endelig var hun fri - fri til å lete etter heksene ved Brösarps Backar, fri til å dyrke mørkets fyrste, fri til å gjøre alt hun så lenge hadde drømt om.
Men Sol var i
Published 1982 by Bladkompaniet A.S

To ask other readers questions about Avgrunnen, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Avgrunnen

Dara Megan
Božská kniha, nečekala bych ty zvraty, výborný děj, pro mě dokonalost sama a došlo i na slzy :)
Micaela Cederlund
I cried an entire night because of the goddamn ending. Warning - strong attachment to the wonderful characters and a slightly sadist streak in the writer. I wouldn't recommend a heartbreaking book like this one to anyone. It was great.
Anna
Depths of Darkness
20-year-old Sol Angelica was going to the big world. Finally she was free and she could bring her dreams to life and find the Hill of Witches. She could also worship the Prince of Darknes as much as she wished. But not only magic and evil were engaging Sol. She had loads of love and warmth in serself. For people close to her she was able to risk her life and even sacrifice it.

Never tired of Ice People Saga.
Tanja Berg
Read in Norwegian, but apparently this has been translated so that I can review in English without feeling like a dork. I normally review in the language I've read in. Okay, so my previous two reviews were in Swedish, but close enough. :) It's a Swedish author after all, although the events take place in Norway.

I have been pleasantly surprised by how readable this series is. The language flows well, the characters feel so real and I root for them from the bottom of my heart. The villains are usu
Maria Retz
I highly recommend this book (and the whole series) to everyone who loves fantasy, romance, mystery, the spiritual and family sagas.

ABOUT THE BOOK:
In The Depths of Darkness, Sol Angelica, the beautiful and restless niece of Tengel, becomes the focus of the story… At twenty years of age she is able to give full and free rein to her long-held wish to seek out ancient witches covens in the lowlands and to worship the Powers of Darkness unrestrainedly. At last she feels ready to fulfil all her secr
Waterfall
I grew up devouring these books in my early teens, so it makes me extremely happy to see them translated into English. This book was never one of my favourites, but as usual all of Margit Sandemo's characters are real and engaging, and I do love the subplot about Liv and Dag.

The translation doesn't do this book many favours in my opinion, but then again Scandinavian languages are not the easiest to translate into English. Sometimes the dialogue becomes very stilted, but I think this is mostly th
Gizella Tóth
Igen nagyon nem tetszett a leányzó. Kicsit sem vigasztal, hogy egy gonosz főhősnek minimum ilyennek illik lennie, az meg különösen nem, hogy tkp. jóváhagyta a gyilkosságot mint olyat, ha egyszer a szeretteink érdekében követjük el. Jó persze, én is csudára drukkoltam, hogy Liv megszabaduljon a férjétől és összejöjjön végre Daggal, de akkor is... A két pont végül azért járt, mert legalább Jacobot meg Klausst nem nyírta ki, sőt nékik jó végük lett. Most töprengek, olvassam-e tovább, hátha jobb dol ...more
Henrik Emilsson
Lätt den bästa i serien hittills.
Johanna
Veronika
Už mi to přijde všechno na jedno brdo.. Tady teda bylo asi víc sexu a orgií než v předchozích. Konec mě překvapil, poslední stránky stály za to ;-)
Glinggling
I was shocked by Sol Angelica though she is one of my favorite characters of the books. This book is hers, though not much seems to happen in it beside her frolicking around looking for witches, or that's all I can remember anyway.
Jenny
Sol är en annan karaktär som jag riktigt gillar. Hon fick däremot växa på mig lite och det var egentligen först vid andra läsningen som jag kunde uppskatta hennes värde.
Lisa Olsson
Actaully great fantasy "from the north" but not as good as the previous two.
Littlecuteangel
One of my favourite part of Ice People Saga ;)
Joyce
Jan 22, 2015
Basia
Basia added it
Jan 18, 2015
  • Freja: Sagan om Valhalla (Sagan om Valhalla, #1)
  • Världens dåligaste språk : tankar om språket och människan idag
  • Vølvens Datter (Jarastavens Vandring #1)
  • Twilight Saga Special Edition Collection (Twilight, #2-4.5 +3.5)
  • Jane Eyre
  • Barn av sin stad (Stadsserien, #2)
  • Krystalhjertet (Historien om Mira, #3)
  • Kvinnor och äppelträd
  • Unto a Good Land (The Emigrants, #2)
  • The Forest Of Hours
  • Nebezpečná láska (Bavettovi, #1)
  • Zawód: Wiedźma, Część 2 (Wolha Redna, #2)
  • Eld (Engelsfors, #2)
  • Himmelstrand
  • The Last of Us: American Dreams #2
  • Gömda: en sann historia
a Norwegian-Swedish historical fantasy author. She has been the best-selling author in the Nordic Countries since the 1980s, when her novel series of 47 books, The Legend of the Ice People, was published. She has also written many other book series such as Häxmästaren and Legenden om Ljusets rike.
More about Margit Sandemo...

Sagaen om Isfolket (1 - 10 of 47 books)
  • Trollbundet (Sagaen om Isfolket, #1)
  • Heksejakten (Sagaen om Isfolket, #2)
  • Lengsel (Sagaen om Isfolket, #4)
  • Dødssynden (Sagaen om Isfolket, #5)
  • Den onde arven (Sagaen om Isfolket, #6)
  • Spøkelsesslottet (Sagaen om Isfolket, #7)
  • Bøddelens datter (Sagaen om Isfolket, #8)
  • Den ensomme (Sagaen om Isfolket, #9)
  • Vinterstorm (Sagaen om Isfolket, #10)
  • Blodhevn (Sagaen om Isfolket, #11)
Trollbundet (Sagaen om Isfolket, #1) Heksejakten (Sagaen om Isfolket, #2) Lengsel (Sagaen om Isfolket, #4) Dødssynden (Sagaen om Isfolket, #5) Den onde arven (Sagaen om Isfolket, #6)