Start by marking “Lions, Tigers And Bears (Volume 1): Fear And Pride” as Want to Read:
Lions, Tigers And Bears (Volume 1): Fear And Pride

Lions, Tigers And Bears (Volume 1): Fear And Pride

3.96 of 5 stars 3.96  ·  rating details  ·  68 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Follow Joey Price on the adventure of a lifetime through the Stuffed Animal Kingdom in this epic all-ages odyssey! When Joey's worst fears, The Beasties, come crawling out of his closet in the middle of the night, he finds out his new stuffed animals, the Night Pride, are more real and more needed than he ever could have imagined.
Published September 19th 2006 by Image Comics

To ask other readers questions about Lions, Tigers And Bears (Volume 1), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lions, Tigers And Bears (Volume 1)

Ellyn
Joey is unhappy when he and his mother move for her new job. He is especially upset at leaving behind his beloved grandmother, but she gives him a parting gift of four stuffed cats called The Night Pride to guard his bed from the "monsters in the closet." Little does Joey know that the monsters, called Beasties, are real and after him and the Night Pride comes to life to protect him.

This was the first in a recent slew of graphic novels for children that I'm exploring for my library. The concept
GRPLTeens Grand Rapids Public Library
Joey price goes on real fun adventures and has a lot of stuffed animal friends that come to life and battle the beasties that came out of his closet.
Kerry
I was pleasantly surprised with this one. It's a great adventure and I will be looking at my stuffed toys in a new light :)
Ana
Fun, new idea. Love the animal art. Can't wait for volume 2.
Snooks McDermott
I am reading this book in Spanish.
Snow
re-read for NoveList booklists
Reid
Reid added it
Apr 30, 2015
Gabrielle Cox
Gabrielle Cox marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2015
Judit
Judit marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2015
Bailey Appo
Bailey Appo marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2015
Dreon
Dreon marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2014
Leanna
Leanna marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2014
Alex
Alex marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2014
Rayb
Rayb added it
May 16, 2014
Alexander Defty
Alexander Defty marked it as to-read
May 03, 2014
Oana
Oana added it
Apr 18, 2014
Rachel
Rachel added it
Apr 04, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Never Smile at a Crocodile The Complete Darkham Vale They All Sang My Songs: The Life and Times of Jack Lawrence Darkham Vale Volume 2 Darkham Vale Volume 1