Start by marking “The Friendship Circle: Book Two Of: The Crystal Lake Friends” as Want to Read:
The Friendship Circle: Book Two Of: The Crystal Lake Friends

The Friendship Circle: Book Two Of: The Crystal Lake Friends

3.75 of 5 stars 3.75  ·  rating details  ·  4 ratings  ·  1 review
Martha Winslow is left on her own when Harry, her husband of nearly forty years, dies of a massive coronary. Martha, grief stricken, has no choice but to sell her home and many treasured possessions to survive. Cathy Roberts, a dear friend and Martha's roommate from college, invites her to visit at her home in Crystal Lake, Missouri, to recuperate and build a new life. Mar ...more
Published July 5th 2005 by PublishAmerica

To ask other readers questions about The Friendship Circle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Friendship Circle

Margaret Hodapp
Mar 20, 2008 Margaret Hodapp rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
I enjoyed writing this book more than others. It is the third of my books and I hope I am improving as I go . . . I love creating stories to entertain. There are reviews to read on Amazon and Barnes&Noble.
Sue1958
Sue1958 marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2012
Jan
Jan added it
Apr 15, 2012
Michele
Michele marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2008
I am retired and enjoying life. I love to write and create stories and poems for others to read. In my novels, the main characters are women over forty who handle problems with grown children, divorce, and romance.
Too many books today tell of gals who are twenty, cute and dimpled; life goes on for women after we reach forty and I love to tell these stories.
Other than writing, I like to garden an
More about Margaret Hodapp...
Hidden Legacy Dearest of Friends A Reunion of Strangers - A continuation of Hidden Legacy The Friendship Circle (more about the women from "The Dearest of Friends". (The Crystal Lake Friends) Dearest of Friends (The Crystal Lake Friends)