Start by marking “Indecent Proposal” as Want to Read:
Indecent Proposal

Indecent Proposal

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating Details  ·  41 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
When three girls go to their cousin's wedding, they take fake dates to get their mothers off their backs.
Published August 1st 2008 by Urban Books

To ask other readers questions about Indecent Proposal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Indecent Proposal

Diana
Oct 24, 2012 Diana rated it really liked it
Wow, this is one steamy book! I really enjoyed it but the plot is lame. This is just straight erotica lol. These women will sleep with anybody! I think what is great about this book are the erotic scenes. What is lacking however, is serious character development ad a plot. Any kind of plot would have been nice lol. I gave it four stars for entertainment but really, this is being generous. It probably should get 2-3 stars but since I couldn't put it down, I gave it a boost. As a side note, what g ...more
D.lee
Jan 28, 2012 D.lee rated it it was amazing
OMG!!! I had a hard time putting this book down, but I do agree it is not for the faint at heart.
This story is about three spinster cousin being forced to attend a younger cousins wedding and facing the ridicule of being successful women who are single and over 30. Little did they know when they set out to find dates to take the focus off of their single status, that they would get more than they bargain for. Serena and James have unfinished business, Cally and Steven discover there's more to th
Maya Hollinshead
Mar 02, 2016 Maya Hollinshead rated it did not like it
The plot sounded so good, but it turned out to be a wannabe Zane book without a plot and good editing. I was so turned off after the second chapter (involving a main character and her doctor) I gave up. I don't mind reading erotica, but don't tell me the book is one thing and it's another.
Lisa Moulton
Jan 18, 2016 Lisa Moulton rated it liked it
This novel was ok. All of the women seemed confused, I truly did not like how it turned out for Nola or Jenna and it was too much going on for me.
PT
Another book that I just couldn't manage to finish.
It is definitely erotic. No argument there, but there where too many concurrent storylines for me. This is a story about three cousins who set out to find dates/lovers to accompany them to another cousin's upcoming to marriage to man several years her senior.
Past this, there is no plot and the book devolves into continues sex scenes involving the four cousins. After a while, I kind of lost interest because it didn't really matter who the chara
Cassandra Baker-Durham
Feb 04, 2013 Cassandra Baker-Durham rated it really liked it
OK first let me say there was a lot of sex in this book, some had my mouth hanging open , shoot a few times I had to push my owns jaws backs together. Cally, Serena and Nola are cousins who each have their own reasons for not being in serious relationships,and whose mothers are sisters and are pushing each of them to produce babies. They get a wedding invitation from a younger cousin and then the drama starts. The ending was so shocking... I loved it. Another great story by A.C.
Tamela Claytor
Tamela Claytor marked it as to-read
May 25, 2016
Lori
Lori marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2016
Sharon
Sharon marked it as to-read
Feb 29, 2016
T'Javier Chantel
T'Javier Chantel marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2016
JenJ
JenJ added it
Feb 11, 2016
Mia
Mia marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2016
Juanita Stoner
Juanita Stoner marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2016
Schreba
Schreba marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2016
Jummy
Jummy marked it as to-read
Nov 03, 2015
Cary
Cary marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2015
Cassie Ford
Cassie Ford rated it liked it
Sep 26, 2015
Vanessa Bacourt
Vanessa Bacourt rated it it was amazing
Sep 14, 2015
Tmjj33ronataurreviews
Tmjj33ronataurreviews marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2015
Anaree_b
Anaree_b rated it it was amazing
Sep 09, 2015
Vickie
Vickie rated it really liked it
Aug 24, 2015
Becky Lewis
Becky Lewis marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2015
Nthabiseng
Nthabiseng marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2014
Erica
Erica rated it it was amazing
Nov 02, 2014
Ladymaat
Ladymaat rated it it was ok
Aug 29, 2014
KiKi Art
KiKi Art rated it it was amazing
Aug 20, 2014
Nateisha
Nateisha marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Artist C. Arthur was born and raised in Baltimore, Maryland where she currently resides with her husband and three children. An active imagination and a love for reading encouraged her to begin writing in high school and she hasn’t stopped since.

Working in the legal field for almost thirteen years now she’s seen lots of horrific things and longs for the safe haven reading a romance novel brings.
More about A.C. Arthur...